Sign in to follow this  
Philly'sFinest

Build Back Better plan = more taxes and inflation for middle class

You can read more about what this will do to the value of the dollar and how inflation will be here indefinitely from other sources.

All intentional to usher in the great reset where communism is the new normal.

Read Joe's lips.... No new taxes! So I see taxes that affect poorer people harder, such as the nicotine tax, are being pushed through but they're going to bat for the wealthy Democrat donors by knocking down Trump's moratorium on the SALT deduction. Yeah they really care about the poor! It's more like they want everyone to be poor so they can have total control over them in their future Technocracy.

Biden’s Build Back Better will hike taxes on 30% of middle-class families

President Joe Biden’s Build Back Better agenda would raise taxes on up to 30 percent of middle-class families, despite his campaign promises not to hike taxes on anyone making under $400,000 per year, according to a new analysis.

“Taking into account all major tax provisions, roughly 20 percent to 30 percent of middle-income households would pay more in taxes in 2022,” an analysis published late Thursday by the non-partisan Tax Policy Center found.

However, the report highlighted the tax increases would be “small.”

“Among those with a tax increase, low- and middle-income households would pay an additional $100 or less on average. Those making $200,000-$500,000 would pay an average of about $230 more,” it said.

Over time, though, that tax burden will change, according to the analysis of the $1.75 trillion proposal currently before the House of Representatives.

In 2023, the proposed expansions of the Child Tax Credit payments would end and the corporate minimum tax on book income, which is one of the largest proposed tax hikes in the bill.

The Tax Policy Center said this will hit families indirectly by limiting companies’ return to shareholders, which include workers and those investing for retirement.

A proposed increase in the nicotine tax could also increase tax burdens across all income brackets.

“In general, the combined effects of these changes would result in many households paying higher taxes in 2023 than in 2022. They would shrink the average 2023 tax cuts for low-income households, raise taxes slightly for moderate-income households, and increase taxes significantly for the highest-income households,” the Tax Policy Center said.

Meanwhile, another part of the proposal that would increase the deduction limit on state and local taxes — popularly known as SALT deductions — would benefit wealthy families in high-tax states like New York and California, while providing almost no benefit to the middle class, according to the analysis.

biden-income-taxes-03.png

“Despite what its promoters say, raising the cap to $80,000 would provide almost no benefit for middle-income households. It would reduce their 2021 taxes by an average of only $20,” the analysis said. 

“Even those making between $175,00 and $250,000 would get a tax cut of just over $400 or about 0.2 percent of after-tax income. By contrast, the higher SALT cap would boost after-tax incomes by 1.2 percent for those making between about $370,000 and $870,000 (the 95th to 99th percentile),” it added.

The analysis was based on a Nov. 3 copy of the proposed bill, although the proposal could still change during negotiations.

At the same time, the proposal would also give a big-time tax break to the rich.

Household earnings $1 million or more per year could pay $25,900 less in taxes, a tax break almost 10 times greater than households earning between $50,000 and $100,000, which would pay $2,600 less, based on the sample family of four, according to a separate analysis by the nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, FanBack said:

$6.49 for a pack of Zweigle's White Hots.

Thanks Joe Biden!! 

My cigarettes are going up thanks to a new Federal nicotine provision in the bill as if NY's prices weren't sky high enough.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

22 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

My cigarettes are going up thanks to a new Federal nicotine provision in the bill as if NY's prices weren't sky high enough.

won't take a vaccine but smoke cigarettes? Lmao

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Confront the thread topic.

You know you'll lose.

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No shit! I was thinking something very similar.

Wasn't it only a couple of years ago that he was bragging about working out and being so healthy?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 11/18/2021 at 10:17 AM, Greg said:

01FMMCZ1CXX5922EW61JK5RPRW.jpeg?w=960

For 400K, dressing up is the LEAST they can do!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’d like to think all you Biden voters for this. You own this bill.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

19 minutes ago, Woody said:

Sack is oldschool healthy.  He once smoked a carton of cigs while running in a marathon.  He finished in first place.  :niterider:

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Is that direbills in the blue shorts? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is that direbills in the blue shorts? 

Yeah I think he finished 998th.  :niterider:

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Yeah I think he finished 998th.  :niterider:

That wasn’t easy to do either! There were only 950 people in the race! 

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yup, I know what's in the cigarette and it came from the Earth. Do you know what's in the vaccine?

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, I know what's in the cigarette and it came from the Earth. Do you know what's in the vaccine?

You know what all this stuff is? Ok..

0VnwmvJ.jpg

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Wasn't it only a couple of years ago that he was bragging about working out and being so healthy?

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And this right here shows exactly how foolish and clueless these bums are.

The comparison of someone choosing to smoke vs taking a so called "vaccine" that is still surrounded by tons of questions about it falls flat on it's face at every turn.

Just the fact that these dopes immediately ran to that like they had a "gotcha" moment demonstrates how desperate they are to get a win that they'll latch onto anything...even if it's a non starter like Sacks post. 

I smoke the green, and I think it's more beneficial to my mental well being. If I think the benefit outweighs the risk, I am open to it. 

The vax doesn't check those boxes being that I will very likely fully recover if I get C19.

Fuck vax nazis. You idiots have no idea what you are doing by trying to erode freedom of choice and bodily autonomy.

We will keep America free and the best country on earth, despite you fucking morons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You know what all this stuff is? Ok..

0VnwmvJ.jpg

Yeah and it tastes great! I smoke American Spirit natural tobacco by the way. I'm sure you can find many of these same chemicals in the fast food you shove in your mouth on the regular so put those Ding-Dongs and Big Macs down tubby.

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Still do work out, still eat healthy everyday, still drink tons of water, and still take my vitamins. My only vice is light smoking and you know what they say about vices - You can't trust a man who doesn't have any!

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Sack is oldschool healthy.  He once smoked a carton of cigs while running in a marathon.  He finished in first place.  :niterider:

hqdefault.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Fuck yeah man, I told my ex I could run a 5K with her while smoking a cigarette just to annoy the fat asses who barely made it to the end. LOL

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Still do work out, still eat healthy everyday, still drink tons of water, and still take my vitamins. My only vice is light smoking and you know what they say about vices - You can't trust a man who doesn't have any!

What about pole-smoking? Lotta dat shit around here.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What about pole-smoking? Lotta dat shit around here.

Nah man, doing that or getting it in the poop chute is guaranteed to shorten your life. Keep it in the holes God intended!

Grapefruit Fingering GIF by bjorn

Parler @NYexile