Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Veterans Day message from Trump

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

The election WAS rigged

sure it was.

And a group of Satan-worshipping elites who run a child sex ring are trying to control our politics and media from a pizza shop.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

There are still several unanswered questions regarding the last Presidential election. My biggest question still remains, How were so many people duped into voting for an incompetent hack like Joe Biden? At times I truly believe the majority of our population is made up of unsophisticated, uneducated and welfare dependent people that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a ballot, in my opinion.

what you are not taking into account is the many many people, myself included, who voted against fatfuk.  that's how I saw my vote especially since I voted in FLA where Byedon had no real chance of winning.

Just now, 212frawk said:

what you are not taking into account is the many many people, myself included, who voted against fatfuk.  that's how I saw my vote especially since I voted in FLA where Byedon had no real chance of winning.

I have to ask you FRAWK, with respect to Americas economy and your own wallet, with all silliness aside and all the domestic problems we are facing, do you really think Biden is doing a better job than Trump?

6 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Yeah sure bud, you guys were in the minority and even if you weren't you all now bear responsibility for this shit show that has happened in under a year.

Biden Steal.jpeg

Biden Votes.png

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

40 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You've said a 1000 times the election was rigged, stolen, fixed.  whatever.  That means you think fatfuk is president in waiting. 

the only thing defeated is your dear leader who got beat by an old guy campaigning from his basement.  SAD!

No...believing the election was stolen doesn't mean you believe he's coming back. You are an idiot to arrive at that conclusion based on that...point blank, period.

You are a master of false claims and bogus assertions because you have extreme TDS.

This is known, and you are considered a joke here that not a soul takes seriously. 

You're shtick will fail here in time...it's been eroding for awhile now, and it will get to the point where you tap out...just like your other TDS clown show pal.

Remember this when it happens

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are a master of false claims and bogus assertions because you have extreme TDS.

MAGAT 101.  Every.single.time.  

hiss-trump.gif

• Gay 2

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I have to ask you FRAWK, with respect to Americas economy and your own wallet, with all silliness aside and all the domestic problems we are facing, do you really think Biden is doing a better job than Trump?

I wonder if he will answer this. 

a couple years ago, when I started to really sour on trump, I stated (several times), that I would be interested to see how the trump haters will treat the next president, based on his actions as president. Little did I know that the CULTOFTRUMP would linger, and anything Biden does is unimportant.

never saw this in my life (ancient, according to some).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

my business performs the same no matter who is in the WH. 

Do I prefer Biden/Dem policies over R policies? For the most part, no.  Is fatass a republican? fuck no.  so voting against him was easy.

• Barf 1

15 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war. 

That’s another thing. Every single cringe-worthy thing trump said (and there were plenty) was met with derision and disgust (and, a question of his competency), but Biden can make totally nonsensical statements, and nobody wonders what’s going on in this guys head? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, jc856 said:

the CULTOFTRUMP would linger

it isnt that the cult is lingering, it is festering as bad as ever.  its incredible that these MAGATs who profess to hate politicians are emphatic cultists for a guy that wouldny piss on them if they were on fire.  but the hallmark of a cult.

33 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I wonder if he will answer this. 

a couple years ago, when I started to really sour on trump, I stated (several times), that I would be interested to see how the trump haters will treat the next president, based on his actions as president. Little did I know that the CULTOFTRUMP would linger, and anything Biden does is unimportant.

never saw this in my life (ancient, according to some).

It seems that way because the Biden administration is using the tried and true "Look here, not there" messaging.   "We're doing this because of something Trump did..." is the message whenever they get called out for stupid, destructive policies and decisions.  That's why you always hear "But what about Trump?" or "If it weren't for Trump" instead of "WTF is this guy doing?" from the Bidenites/TDS sufferers. :niterider:

And the years of Mocking Bird Media didn't help, either.  :niterider:

21 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You spent 4 years thinking Hillary was the President and it was rigged

it's hard to be perfectly wrong, but this is as close as humanly possible.  

22 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

You know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war. 

you really want to collect incoherent shit the president says?

32 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

my business performs the same no matter who is in the WH. 

Do I prefer Biden/Dem policies over R policies? For the most part, no.  Is fatass a republican? fuck no.  so voting against him was easy.

Picking through dumpsters and collecting cans still pays the same, huh?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Picking through dumpsters and collecting cans still pays the same, huh?

I pay more in country club dues than you make in a year faggot.  

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I pay more in country club dues than you make in a year faggot.  

Sure, champ

IyRe.gif

Guess which one is me, and which one is you?

Fuckboi 

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sure, champ

IyRe.gif

Guess which one is me, and which one is you?

Fuckboi 

neither, faggot.  

54 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

it isnt that the cult is lingering, it is festering as bad as ever.  its incredible that these MAGATs who profess to hate politicians are emphatic cultists for a guy that wouldny piss on them if they were on fire.  but the hallmark of a cult.

Lingering, festering, whatev.

still takes the country away from paying attention ( or caring, for some) to what Joey The Incompetent Nitwit is doing/not doing. 

idk, that doesn’t seem good for the country.

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

How about this one, peasant?

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

neither, faggot.  

but you putting up gay ass shit like that just reinforces what a faggot you are.