Sign in to follow this  
George

What are you expecting from Brian Daboll this week ?

image.png.c8e71832087eb272bc7784706ed4e9a5.png

Certainly it won't be the same game plan as last week ?

Instead of run, pass, pass, pass we will see run, run, pass, pass.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

I think it'll be very similar to the questionable play calling we've seen from him this year

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The offense has been vanilla all season. And now, out of the fucking blue, they are gonna spice things up? Against the Jets? 😂nah man. I expect the same vanilla bullshit. 

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Add power to the running game

When they do run, they need a better push up front. RPO's from the shotgun don't allow the backs to have any momentum when they get the ball, and it shows when they get to the line at half speed.

This is what's so puzzling. The Bills are carrying a fullback, Reggie Gilliam, but he's barely been involved with the offense. In fact, in the three games they lost, he played a total of six snaps — two against the Steelers, four against the Titans and none against the Jaguars.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bills/news/five-common-sense-remedies-for-buffalo-bills-ailing-offense

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I think things will be changed up quite a bit.  Daboll's no fool.  Come on.

You are giving me hope.....lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, George said:

You are giving me hope.....lol

LOL.  Remember a few weeks ago when Daboll was a hot candidate to be a head coach?  Yes.  BAD loss.  Let's see if they can right the ship prior to panic in the streets.

• Thanks 1

Times like these i wished we still had big boy Mike Tolbert......the things Dabol could do with him and im not talking about attacking the buffet lines....

• Thanks 1

Oh…and I still believe McDermott has told Daboll to tone it down. It’s probably McDermott who wants to pound the rock. Keep his defense fresh and looking good.

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I think they try and strike early and fast, get up two scores and then scale it back and try and get the run game going again, then the Jets get it close and they open up again

• Thanks 1

Look under each and every single rock for potential running backs.  That said, remember how RB's were supposed to be completely devalued in today's NFL???

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Woody said:

Instead of run, pass, pass, pass we will see run, run, pass, pass.  :niterider:

Or Run, run, pass, penalty, pass, punt

• Haha 1

How about Josh Allen under center, which will give the defense something to think about.

Allen sitting back there in the shotgun isn't allowing for some offensive ingenuity.

• Thanks 2

Its been a combination of poor execution, penalties and a predictable game plan.

The Bills are not scoring enough points in the first half so building a early lead in critical. That has got to change this week.

Take the lead early and never take the foot off the peddle.

It will take a team effort to get back on track

• Thanks 1

Anything else than a beatdown would be a letdown. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I expect him to convince McDermott to sign him as a RB so he can start & show the RBs how bad they are by gaining more yards than they can.  

How about we take what the defense is giving us?  Two high safeties, run the ball or short pass them down the field.  If they stack the box with 8  defenders, pass it.  I don’t know why a fourth year “franchise quarterback” can’t be give two plays to choose from and make the call at the line based upon what the defense is showing! 

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

I think it'll be very similar to the questionable play calling we've seen from him this year

If I was the oc I would make sure with the game on the line to call two step drops with no possibility of going backwards out of field goal range.

The exact opposite of what the rest of the world expects. I think he thinks he's smarter than everyone else when he throws against run depleted defenses and runs against pass depleted defenses. And never changes at halftime when the genius plan backfires. 

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

17 hours ago, Baldat28 said:

I think they try and strike early and fast, get up two scores and then scale it back and try and get the run game going again, then the Jets get it close and they open up again

That makes too much sense, it'll never happen. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............