Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Adam Schiff Blown Out on "The View" of All Places

LOL. This is hilarious. This man got on almost every news organization for 4 years telling us he'd seen the evidence and any day now all would be revealed and Trump would be in an orange jumpsuit even though he'd seen the same EXACT intelligence briefings that Devin Nunes did. Now he's trying to spin it around by saying the people who lied to Steele should be prosecuted despite, from the very beginning, the veracity of the provided information being shadier than a Nigerian prince who wants to give you a million dollars. Be careful what you wish for bug-eyed little boy molester because those people, the ones you want prosecuted, are your fellow Democrats. At this point the man's political career is over and he has embarrassed not only himself but all of the dopes, quite a few here, who actually believed this shit from day 1.

“Well, first of all, whoever lied to the FBI or lied to Christopher Steele should be prosecuted, and they are. And unlike in the Trump administration, if they’re convicted, they should go to jail — not be pardoned. So Donald Trump pardoned Roger Stone for lying. He pardoned Michael Flynn for lying. If people lied to the FBI, they should go to jail,” he said.

Schiff Dumped.jpg

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Looks like Ortagus just blew her chance at getting a permanent seat on the show.  You can't attack leftist homos like that!  :niterider:

• Like 1

Karma will get that pencil neck little bitch Adam Schitt (as Jesse Lee Peterson likes to call him :classic_laugh:).

• Like 1

All that and they didn't ask....

WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED AT THE CHATEAU MARMONT!!!!!1!

4ggi94whf6541.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Looks like Ortagus just blew her chance at getting a permanent seat on the show.  You can't attack leftist homos like that!  :niterider:

Why would Ortagus want a permanent seat next to those cackling braindead hens? 

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Why would Ortagus want a permanent seat next to those cackling braindead hens? 

I don't know, but she's trying out for the gig.  McCain is leaving the show and they need to replace her with another "Conservative".  :niterider:

1 minute ago, Woody said:

I don't know, but she's trying out for the gig.  McCain is leaving the show and they need to replace her with another "Conservative".  :niterider:

I'd rather cut my balls off than to go on that pig fest of a show.

Any conservative would be out of their fucking minds to sit with those ugly ass hags.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Karma will get that pencil neck little bitch Adam Schitt (as Jesse Lee Peterson likes to call him :classic_laugh:).

Jesse Lee Peterson is the man. By the way, where's @HipKat to tell us that it was all true and we just needed to look really hard at the Mueller Brief? LOL

• Haha 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

51 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Jesse Lee Peterson is the man. By the way, where's @HipKat to tell us that it was all true and we just needed to look really hard at the Mueller Brief? LOL

Don't worry, the Trump hating morons still think he colluded with Russia to keep Cankles from the Presidency.

Fucking braindead idiots with ZERO critical thinking skills. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

His wrestling name is Adam “The Bottom” Shiff when he mudwrestles at “Spanky’s Mineshaft”, “SuckerBalz”, and the now defunct, “FistPump Station”.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I'd rather cut my balls off than to go on that pig fest of a show.

Any conservative would be out of their fucking minds to sit with those ugly ass hags.

What’s going on with whoopberg?!?!? Saw a clip of her on the show, she looked like she ATE Roscoe O’Donnell!!!

38 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What’s going on with whoopberg?!?!? Saw a clip of her on the show, she looked like she ATE Roscoe O’Donnell!!!

Whoopie is The Predator on steroids.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Whoopie is The Predator on steroids.

That made me think. Were the predators misappropriating those dreads?

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That made me think. Were the predators misappropriating those dreads?

They certainly wear them better than that ugly asshat Whoopie cushion does.

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Whoopie is looking like nine miles of bad road.  Word is even Ted Danson vomited when he saw her recently.....

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Whoopie is looking like nine miles of bad road.  Word is even Ted Danson vomited when he saw her recently.....

She looks like prison ass.  Typical of leftist women over fifty.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

Shifty Shiff is exactly the type of TDS scumbag that Fraudk, F8, and Hipkat look to for their information and lines to puppet here.

They always flock to those types because they themselves are also shit humans that live and breathe TDS. Without it, they are lost and don't know what to do with themselves. 

What they should do is try to rub together the few brain cells they have left and attempt to form their own thoughts and to use whatever  intelligence they may have somewhere in there.

12 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Shifty Shiff is exactly the type of TDS scumbag that Fraudk, F8, and Hipkat look to for their information and lines to puppet here.

We tried to warn them and even produced a lot of reports disputing the fake MSM narratives but they put their trust in people like Schiff, Mueller, Clinton, Comey, and all of the other political partisan hacks polluting DC. How'd it work out for them? Us "conspiracy theorists" were right the whole time. Zero sympathy and no fucks given and now they all have egg on their faces and can only gnash their teeth about Trump.

It's quite a joy to see but they won't learn their lesson.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

We tried to warn them and even produced a lot of reports disputing the fake MSM narratives but they put their trust in people like Schiff, Mueller, Clinton, Comey, and all of the other political partisan hacks polluting DC. How'd it work out for them? Us "conspiracy theorists" were right the whole time. Zero sympathy and no fucks given and now they all have egg on their faces and can only gnash their teeth about Trump.

It's quite a joy to see but they won't learn their lesson.

Well according to that moron frawky you do nothing but push lies on here.

Like I said, they are all deranged.

I bet that you can be friends with people on the other side, while, for them, they would rather you be dead than be your friend if you don't agree with them. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I bet that you can be friends with people on the other side, while, for them, they would rather you be dead than be your friend if you don't agree with them. Sad.

Truth. We think they're people with BAD ideas. They think we're BAD people with ideas.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

23 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I have no comment on this until I hear what HipKat thinks

You might have to lay out some bait to get him in here.  :niterider:

76190_MAIN._AC_SL1500_V1541534673_.jpg&f