Sign in to follow this  
John10

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, what’s the ‘verdict’ about whether his taking the stand was a ‘good, or bad’ decision?

His legal team had 2 mock Jury trials. One with and one without him taking the stand. You see which way won out

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

So, what’s the ‘verdict’ about whether his taking the stand was a ‘good, or bad’ decision?

i still think it was a bad decision. it was the HD video and not his testimony that convinced the jury to acquit him. 

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

His legal team had 2 mock Jury trials. One with and one without him taking the stand. You see which way won out

i still think the jury was moved to acquit because of the HD video and not Kyle's testimony. 

3 hours ago, John10 said:

i still think the jury was moved to acquit because of the HD video and not Kyle's testimony. 

I'm sure they were. 

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 11/11/2021 at 5:53 PM, John10 said:

these are just my thoughts.

You were wrong on this entire thread. Putting Kyle on the stand was a home run and he did not go to jail as you predicted.Rittenhouse Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

You were wrong on this entire thread. Putting Kyle on the stand was a home run and he did not go to jail as you predicted.Rittenhouse Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Well, in general, defense attorney’s are reluctant to put their client on the stand, because they have to anticipate every question the prosecution may ask, and some are good at asking questions that make the defendant look guilty.

The defense must have been able to coach him with responses that would deflect their accusations. Worked out ok for him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, in general, defense attorney’s are reluctant to put their client on the stand, because they have to anticipate every question the prosecution may ask, and some are good at asking questions that make the defendant look guilty.

The defense must have been able to coach him with responses that would deflect their accusations. Worked out ok for him.

The truth ALWAYS wins

48 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The truth ALWAYS wins

Where’d ya get an idea like that? That’s patently false. But, that’s not what I was saying….

bcfb46f6caddf780.png

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

i apologize for being wrong. i did not expect that verdict at all. 

9 hours ago, John10 said:

i apologize for being wrong. i did not expect that verdict at all. 

No need to apologize, you weren’t really wrong. It isn’t really good to put the defendant on the stand. Like I said, they must have coached him well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

No need to apologize, you weren’t really wrong. It isn’t really good to put the defendant on the stand. Like I said, they must have coached him well.

Thank you jc856!