Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Doomsday Bunker Business is Booming

Its at a whole new level now.  It spiked when COVID kicked off and then spiked again last November.  Atlas makes some really nice bunkers, way nicer than the modified munitions bunkers that people are buying in the mid-west.  :niterider:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woody said:

Its at a whole new level now.  It spiked when COVID kicked off and then spiked again last November.  Atlas makes some really nice bunkers, way nicer than the modified munitions bunkers that people are buying in the mid-west.  :niterider:

I say we find them and weld the doors shut!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I say we find them and weld the doors shut!

Wouldn't be hard.  There's an entire community in South Dakota.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

the big problem with these bunkers and living underground is the possibility of being stuck underground if something happens. i would stay above ground. 

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

MAGATs do live underground so there's that. 

Watch the movie Take Shelter.  Somewhat weird, but good.

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Take Shelter

Take Shelter is a 2011 American psychological thriller film, written and directed by Jeff Nichols and starring Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain. The plot follows a young husband and father (Shannon) who is plagued by a series of apocalyptic visions, and questions whether to shelter his family from a coming storm, or from himself and his increasing worries over having paranoid schizophrenia. The film won two Saturn Awards, Best Writing for Nichols and Best Actor for Shannon, and was nominated for two more, Best Horror or Thriller Film and Best Actress for Chastain. It explores the themes of masculinity, mental illness, and the lengths people go to protect the ones they love.

Hmm, I bet Josh Hawley would be interested in this movie!

FDrxOecXIAcwepR.jpg

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Watch the movie Take Shelter.  Somewhat weird, but good.

Leftist homos don't need shelter.  When shit hits the fan they'll be rioting and looting.  :niterider:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Take Shelter is a 2011 American psychological thriller film, written and directed by Jeff Nichols and starring Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain. The plot follows a young husband and father (Shannon) who is plagued by a series of apocalyptic visions, and questions whether to shelter his family from a coming storm, or from himself and his increasing worries over having paranoid schizophrenia. The film won two Saturn Awards, Best Writing for Nichols and Best Actor for Shannon, and was nominated for two more, Best Horror or Thriller Film and Best Actress for Chastain. It explores the themes of masculinity, mental illness, and the lengths people go to protect the ones they love.

FDrxOecXIAcwepR.jpg

I think Josh Hawley is great.  Libs/dems/woketards hate the guy.  Means he's doing good work. Fact.

• Barf 1

FDrxOecXIAcwepR.jpg

FDrxOecXIAcwepR.jpg

You're the only one who sees it.  Those two pictures look nothing alike.  I'm a portrait artist so I speak with some authority. :classic_happy:

• Gay 1