Sign in to follow this  
JoeFerguson

If we lose to the Jets.

Yes.  If they lose to the Jets its over. Pack it in. What an embarrassment that would be

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Yeah, at that point might as well just send the Pats the division winner banner....

I don't think the Saints and Bucs are losses, maybe if they lose this week I'll change my tune on it but I don't think the Saints are very good and I think the Bills win that one, and I think the Bills match up well against TB. Granted I have them losing to TB no matter what, I wouldn't be surprised with a win...

• Thanks 1

NO lost to both the Giants and Falcons at home. Their QB situation is in turmoil. The Bills should win this one.

• Thanks 1

well, assuming we (the Bills) right this boat and pump out the water, a win in Nah Lans is quite possible and even, I dare say, in Tampa.  The at home/away stuff in the schedule is not great though.  The Falcoons and the Washington Highwaymen games in Buffalo were not a real gift compared to going to Tampa.  New Orleans, meh, okay.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

If we lose to the Jets I'm gonna be pissed! I spent good money on 3 tickets to the game.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Is the season over? I think each game is not a cake walk anymore. We are definitely going to lose to the Saints and Bucs.

And I'm not sure if Bills can even beat the bottom feeder teams at this point.

I don't know about the Bills, but the season will be over for me.  I'm not paying to watch that trash.  "Meh, we'll play half a Dolphins game and then roll over for the Jags."  To hell with them if they pull another one of those.  :niterider:

• Thanks 2

Its not over f course but man what a huge fall from last season's momentum.

• Thanks 1

They just cant continue like this...not the jets....if they start with this 3-3 or 6-6 shit after half the game its over.......Its not just falling off a cliff its falling off a fucking mountain peak...NE takes the division easily....

The Pats and their fans would love to stick further ownership on the Bills

Season would be over only because the AFC is off the chain. There are waaaay to many good teams…again. A 10 win team is probably not making the playoffs again. And we are losing most of the tie breakers already. Conference wins…busted, strength of schedule….busted. 

Season on the brink motherfuckers! 

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

4 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Is the season over? I think each game is not a cake walk anymore. We are definitely going to lose to the Saints and Bucs.

And I'm not sure if Bills can even beat the bottom feeder teams at this point.

if they can't beat the Jets then they would have 4 losses and could potentially lose to all the remaining teams if you just think ONE game at a time.

Then likely can't beat the Colts, Pats more than once, or Bucs. That is 7 losses w potential to have 9 losses with loss either to Falcons or Panthers and one other stinker. End result out of playoffs.

They have to fix line/rushing issue. Conflicting reports say: line sucks so RB's can't run. RB's suck so they make line look bad. The lines strength use to be they were just above avg pass pro now that sucks too.

• Like 1

cba fan

15 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Isn’t it something. When we beat the chiefs my dumbass said wE cAn bEaT aNyOnE! NO exCuSeS! 

now it’s wE cAn LoSE tO aNyONe now.

FUCK

The Jaguars are a secret super power that will dominate the league for years

So un fuck this Sean

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, bv said:

The Pats and their fans would love to stick further ownership on the Bills

In addition to the Bills losing to the Jests......LOL!  I still think the Bills will steamroll the Jests though.  The Jests beat the Titans and they didn't pack in the season why would the Bills if they lose one game to them?

if they lose to the Jets i'm cancelling Redzone and gonna do girl stuff with my girlfriend on Sundays. Reminds my of the bad old days when I had to root for another team just to enjoy watching.

• Thanks 1

What if….

Bills win….10-3? 

wHo cArEs!? a WiN iS a wIN

Problem is Pats put up a 50 burger on these fucks…..

• Haha 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

What if….

Bills win….10-3? 

Maybe we need to copy the Patriots game plan :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

What if….

Bills win….10-3? 

Buffalo has a top rated defense. Mac Jones doesn't throw a pass longer than 3 yards. I don't think the Pats put up 50 on Buffalo in both games combined.