Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Pete Buttigieg Says Racists Created Underpasses To Keep Black And Puerto Rican Children From Going To The Beach

LOL Bootyplug.  He should go back on maternity leave.  :niterider:

bootygeg-underpass.jpg

“Can you give us the construct of how you will deconstruct the racism that was built into the roadways?" a left-wing reporter demanded.

Biden regime Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg claimed that White racists designed underpasses in New York City to only block buses that carried black and Puerto Rican children, thereby preventing minorities from going to the beach. He did not provide any evidence for this claim.

“Can you give us the construct of how you will deconstruct the racism that was built into the roadways?” a left-wing reporter demanded during Monday’s press conference. “Can you talk to us about how that could be deconstructed?”

In his meandering response, Buttigieg said, “As to where we target those dollars, I’m still surprised that some people were surprised when I pointed to the fact that a highway was built for the purpose of dividing a White and a black neighborhood, or if an underpass was constructed such that a bus carrying mostly Black and Puerto Rican kids to a beach, or would’ve been, uh, in New York was designed too low for it to pass by, that that obviously reflects racism that went into those design choices. Uh, I don’t think we have anything to lose by confronting that simple reality, and i think we have everything to gain by acknowledging it and then dealing with it… “

Buttigieg did not provide any evidence for the claim that underpasses were designed by racists to prevent black and Puerto Rican children from going to the beach.

LINK

“HERE COME DA BOOTA-JUDGE!!!”

Yup, that is true. They designed them so the buses wouldn't fit underneath them thus cutting them off from going to Long Island. I have a bunch of co-workers from LI that have been telling me that story for years. It actually wasn't targeted at any color but just people too poor to own a car... I guess in Pete's mind that's only brown people.

Not for nothing but up here every mall that got put on the bus route had major problems shortly thereafter.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Race Hustlers, all of them.  How is his stupid-ass comments and unsubstantiated accusations any difference than what the Reverend Al Sharpton and Tawana Brawley did?  Race hustlers and liars all of them;  the ones in poopy pants Joe's administration. 

I wonder how many trees on the black and Puerto Rican side of that under pass were observed.  Perhaps "loose brainstem" Kamy Harris can check up on that and verify the underpass has to be racist.    

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, that is true. They designed them so the buses wouldn't fit underneath them thus cutting them off from going to Long Island. I have a bunch of co-workers from LI that have been telling me that story for years. It actually wasn't targeted at any color but just people too poor to own a car... I guess in Pete's mind that's only brown people.

Not for nothing but up here every mall that got put on the bus route had major problems shortly thereafter.

I’m all for anything that will keep gangs of kids being dropped off at malls. Don’t care what color they are, gangs of unattended kids suck. As soon as they get loud and STOOPID, they should be shot with tranquilizer darts and dragged into a room for their parents to pick up.

in Buffalo, a few years ago, a black teenage girl was killed crossing the road (I believe she crossed against the light, I might be wrong). But they made a claim that the mall didn’t want a bus stop where the inner city could safely get off and shop.

I believe them. I believe the mall DID NOT want that. And you were right. Trouble ensued, security had to be beefed up. Curfews were set. I don’t know how it is now, since I don’t go there anymore. Maybe it’s Shangra-la now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m all for anything that will keep gangs of kids being dropped off at malls. Don’t care what color they are, gangs of unattended kids suck. As soon as they get loud and STOOPID, they should be shot with tranquilizer darts and dragged into a room for their parents to pick up.

Sadly adults are just as bad.  I used the public transit down here a couple times and it was like being on a Jerry Springer set.  Having it shut down during the COVID lockdown was kind of a blessing.  :niterider:

Just another completely unqualified Biden regime POS doing commie things because that's what the corrupt machine required in order to gain power.

It's simple when you use common sense and logic

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

in Buffalo, a few years ago, a black teenage girl was killed crossing the road (I believe she crossed against the light, I might be wrong). But they made a claim that the mall didn’t want a bus stop where the inner city could safely get off and shop.

I believe them. I believe the mall DID NOT want that. And you were right. Trouble ensued, security had to be beefed up. Curfews were set. I don’t know how it is now, since I don’t go there anymore. Maybe it’s Shangra-la now.

Yeah they always say the same shit when they want to put a bus stop at a nice mall. Here's the narrative:

But how will poor little old grandma get there to do her shopping?

I grew up in an urban environment and fact is if granny is riding that bus she's getting mugged.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Reading an article on his father and some inclusion in the article on his mother there is no doubt that little Peter puffer would turn out like he did.   Joseph Buttigieg, who died in January, 2020 at the age of 71 was an avowed Marxist.  He was a Professor at Notre Dame, a Catholic college in name only, ever since the University turned to a Board of Trustees to run the school and seek endowments and donations above all else. That turned the school more and more liberal and all but kicked Catholic Doctrine to the curb.  

The father of Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg was a Marxist professor who spoke fondly of the Communist Manifesto and dedicated a significant portion of his academic career to the work of Italian Communist Party founder Antonio Gramsci, an associate of Vladimir Lenin.

Joseph Buttigieg immigrated to the U.S. in the 1970s from Malta and in 1980 joined the University of Notre Dame faculty, where he taught modern European literature and literary theory. He supported an updated version of Marxism that jettisoned some of Marx and Engel’s more doctrinaire theories, though he was undoubtedly Marxist.

The elder Buttigieg was best known as one of the world’s leading scholars of Gramsci.

Gramsci thought cultural change was critical to dismantling capitalism. Nevertheless, although critical of certain aspects of Bolshevism, Gramsci endorsed Vladimir Lenin’s “maximalist” politics and identified within the Leninist faction of the Italian communists. He went to Moscow in 1922 as the official representative of the Italian Communist Party and returned home to lead the resistance against Italy’s Prime Minister Benito Mussolini, on the orders of Lenin, while his new wife and children stayed in the USSR.

Those efforts landed Gramsci in an Italian prison, where he lived much of his brief life, which ended in 1937 at the age of 46. Yet his time behind bars was also some of his most prolific, leading to a collection of essays called the Prison Notebooks. Buttigieg completed the authoritative English translation of Gramsci’s Prison Notebooks , and his articles on Gramsci have been translated into five languages.

Buttigieg was a founding member and president of the International Gramsci Society, an organization that aims to “facilitate communication and the exchange of information among the very large number of individuals from all over the world who are interested in Antonio Gramsci’s life and work and in the presence of his thought in contemporary culture.”

In 2013, Buttigieg spoke at a $500,000 outdoor New York City art installation honoring Gramsci.

Buttigieg died just days after Mayor Pete announced his 2020 presidential exploratory committee.  Lis Smith, communications adviser for Buttigieg’s presidential exploratory committee, declined to comment on how his father influenced his political beliefs or on Pete Buttigieg’s thoughts on Marxist thinkers such as Gramsci.

Pete Buttigieg’s father was a Marxist professor who lauded the Communist Manifesto | The Project for a New American Government

• Thanks 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Buttplug takes it in the ass every night.

How is this gaybird even capable of running his own household, let alone be a Transportation Secretary?

Biden hiring trans and queers into his cabinet. What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

The father of Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg was a Marxist professor who spoke fondly of the Communist Manifesto and dedicated a significant portion of his academic career to the work of Italian Communist Party founder Antonio Gramsci, an associate of Vladimir Lenin.

Didn’t hear anything about that when he was running, although I don’t catch everything.

heard he was slightly gay though

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Didn’t hear anything about that when he was running, although I don’t catch everything.

heard he was slightly gay though

That's like saying ball gag is slightly stupid.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Buttigieg is slightly queer.  Actually, a lot more than slightly.  Damn cob gobbler.

That's like saying frawk is slightly demented.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another inconvenient truth about our past.  Yes, engineering infrastructure to exclude certain segments of the population is an unfortunate part of our history.  Public transit lines that stop short of the projects or bypass them without any stops, parkway bridges too low for buses to keep people out of long island -- These are things that have happened and shouldn't happen in the future.  Pretending they didn't happen doesn't do anyone a favor.

• Barf 2

4 minutes ago, foster said:

Another inconvenient truth about our past.  Yes, engineering infrastructure to exclude certain segments of the population is an unfortunate part of our history.  Public transit lines that stop short of the projects or bypass them without any stops, parkway bridges too low for buses to keep people out of long island -- These are things that have happened and shouldn't happen in the future.  Pretending they didn't happen doesn't do anyone a favor.

Let the angry left cancel culturalists find out where those bridges are. You can save on demolition costs.

26 minutes ago, foster said:

I'm losing absolutely no sleep over this.  Never heard of any of this before in my entire life until the last few days.  I smell someone pushing an agenda.  One that plays up..........RACISM!!!!!  Well, fuck that.  The race baiters need a damn good whacking.