Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bub bye.  See ya.  Adios.  Later.  

He'll be back.   :niterider:

5tj1rz.jpg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Good point. I'm done with politics on this board. I thought I could just post Political stories that would inspire conversation and debate, that was a fail. One person, one - F8t tries to engage in conversations based on posted threads - that's a fail.

The only thing that flies on this shithole is seeing who can out-insult the most. 

Everyone else is either just here to insult the other side or virtually kiss the asses of the people on the same side as them.

Yep. And MH tried to enforce some simple policies that would have put a damper on it somewhat, but nobody wanted their pee-pees slapped when they did it.

so, this is what you get. And please, Hip, don’t sound like you were above that. When you and a few others joined a couple of years ago, you came in like gangbusters with the insults. Right now, with the cult of personally surrounding Trump, vaccines, and the dismantling of the way we live by progressives, we live in EXTREMELY polarizing times. 

if there’s no moderation, we are just monkeys in a cage flinging poo. And sure, I’m no better when I’m fucked with either.

90% of what is posted is just partisan crap, posted to invoke a predicted reaction anyway, not to inspire conversation and debate.

NOBODY moves an angstrom one way or another around here. The battle lines are drawn. My opinion.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Probably a lot taller too......

WTF is with you and peoples height?

Einstein was 5’7”, ffs, nobody makes fun of his height. 

of course, when someone says or does something really really stupid, someone will say, “Good going Einstein!”.

poor Einstein, short little bastard.

39 minutes ago, jc856 said:

of course, when someone says or does something really really stupid, someone will say, “Good going Einstein!”.

Imagine how much smarter Einstein would have been if he was 6'1".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I'm only worried about HipKat's vertically challenged stature.  He likes to come off as such a bad hombre, but can't take him seriously based on his confession of being only 5'7".  He's a wee lad as they might say in Ireland.  LOL

It never mattered and won't matter moving forward because they cheated to get in.

They knew they had all the corrupt pieces in place to do as they please and that nobody would be able to stop them...that's why they are destroying the country now, and that the large majority that disapprove of what they are doing matters not one iota to them.

More people should've listened to us who tried to warn you before the election, and you also should've backed us on getting the people clarity and transparency so that we could have confidence knowing our elections are secure as well as free and fair.

Instead, you let your feels get in the way of doing what would have been right.

I hope it haunts all those people in the years to come

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Imagine how much smarter Einstein would have been if he was 6'1".

I know!!! He woulda been 7” smarter!
I know, I know, it’s 8”, just kidding😎

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm only worried about HipKat's vertically challenged stature.  He likes to come off as such a bad hombre, but can't take him seriously based on his confession of being only 5'7".  He's a wee lad as they might say in Ireland.  LOL

Bruce Lee, 5’9”- ass kicker.

Jackie Chan 5’9”- ass kicker.

Just now, jc856 said:

Bruce Lee, 5’9”- ass kicker.

Jackie Chan 5’9”- ass kicker.

If you're insinuating that Greg the flaming homo could be a badass, then I think it might be time to log off of here.

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If you're insinuating that Greg the flaming homo could be a badass, then I think it might be time to log off of here.

Merely mentioning the fact that height is a non-factor in anything but reaching the top shelf.

take from that what you will.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Good point. I'm done with politics on this board. I thought I could just post Political stories that would inspire conversation and debate, that was a fail. One person, one - F8t tries to engage in conversations based on posted threads - that's a fail.

Sure is, F8 is one of the dumbest posters on here bested only by 212Frawk. Fact is 90% of the intelligent debaters on here are "MAGATs."

Don't let the door hit ya where your boyfriend split ya Greggy!

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yep. And MH tried to enforce some simple policies that would have put a damper on it somewhat, but nobody wanted their pee-pees slapped when they did it.

so, this is what you get. And please, Hip, don’t sound like you were above that. When you and a few others joined a couple of years ago, you came in like gangbusters with the insults. Right now, with the cult of personally surrounding Trump, vaccines, and the dismantling of the way we live by progressives, we live in EXTREMELY polarizing times. 

if there’s no moderation, we are just monkeys in a cage flinging poo. And sure, I’m no better when I’m fucked with either.

90% of what is posted is just partisan crap, posted to invoke a predicted reaction anyway, not to inspire conversation and debate.

NOBODY moves an angstrom one way or another around here. The battle lines are drawn. My opinion.

I didn't exclude myself. I'm just fucking fed up with it. I'm way more active on other boards where political topics have some insulting and name calling and accusations but also have actual fucking debates and conversations about the topics. That doesn't happen here so I will just put my efforts into other places where it's not so fucking ridiculous

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Those rules weren't enforced evenly. Meat was doing it Big Tech style hammering on the Conservatives more with an occasional pee-pee slap on the Libs. Ideally the person doing it should be apolitical which Meat was not.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

The only thing that flies on this shithole is seeing who can out-insult the most. 

Everyone else is either just here to insult the other side or virtually kiss the asses of the people on the same side as them.

This is what happens when you have been completely defeated and can't defend all the garbage you spewed and defended in the name of TDS.

But we all know you're full of shit and will start a [MAGA STUPIDITY] thread today or tomorrow, so you're also a fraud that can't even make good on what you say.

Hipkat is the CNN of posters...a complete and utter failure that you can count on to give you nothing but pure trash and dishonesty 

See ya next time, loser 

LOL 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Hornswoggle is 2'4" and he is a badass. :classic_laugh:

Who dat? I could look it up, but sounds like HP or LOTR, neither of which I have read.

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Who dat? I could look it up, but sounds like HP or LOTR, neither of which I have read.

L72Xjq.gif

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

It's funny that the moron that posts the gay flag over and over and basically blows every post made by the other POS Trump loving fucktards on here has the balls to call anyone else gay.  

HK, are you still running cable?

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is what happens when you have been completely defeated and can't defend all the garbage you spewed and defended in the name of TDS.

But we all know you're full of shit and will start a [MAGA STUPIDITY] thread today or tomorrow, so you're also a fraud that can't even make good on what you say.

Hipkat is the CNN of posters...a complete and utter failure that you can count on to give you nothing but pure trash and dishonesty 

See ya next time, loser 

LOL 

The ball gag is strapped on tighter.

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

See ya next time, loser 

LOL 

You know something? All bullshitting aside, in all the years that I've been posting on message boards and places like that, all the different topics and people that have come across, you are by far right at the top of the list of the dumbest of them all. A fucking monkey can outwit you. You're so fucking transparent it's laughable.

If you think spinning around in circles and clapping with one hand is the definition of being defeated then okay, I'm a beating mother fucker. Now go pet yourself on your scrawny little back because you get the pretend you actually want something. When in reality, the only thing you get on here is three other people that are just about as dumb as you are all stroking each other's cocks making each other feel important.

OObviously, that's what you get off on asshole so go ahead and keep stroking that little league of yours because it's all you got faggot

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

You know something? All bullshitting aside, in all the years that I've been posting a message boards and places like that, all the different topics and people that have come across, you are by far right at the top of the list of the dumbest of them all. A fucking monkey can outwit you. You're so fucking transparent it's laughable.

If you think spinning around in circles and clapping with one hand is the definition of being defeated then okay, I'm a beating mother fucker. Now go pet yourself on your scrawny little back because you get the pretend you actually want something. When in reality, the only thing you get on here is three other people that are just about as dumb as you are all stroking each other's cocks making each other feel important.

OObviously, that's what you get off on asshole so go ahead and keep stroking that little league of yours because it's all you got faggot

That didn't take long LOL

This is the same guy who tries to talk about other posters habits on the board 

LOSER

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That didn't take long LOL

This is the same guy who tries to talk about other posters habits on the board 

LOSER

We are all here day and night except him.

Didn’t you fucking know that? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I didn't exclude myself. I'm just fucking fed up with it. I'm way more active on other boards where political topics have some insulting and name calling and accusations but also have actual fucking debates and conversations about the topics. That doesn't happen here so I will just put my efforts into other places where it's not so fucking ridiculous

bEmHC.gif