Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[KYLE RITTENHOUSE] Rittenhouse judge has a history of jackassery that goes back over 30 years

I know the Christian and Catholic Church give a lot to help people in need. I wonder how much f8’s atheist churches give each year to help the poor? But yeah poison

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m sorry which Christians are killing? How does Christianity effect your every day life? Can’t wait to hear this

Are you unaware of the white Christian ultranationalism that's brewing in this country? 

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

43 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because white christian nationalism poses a greater threat to my life than radical muslims.

Which Muslims are doing all that killing? Ahh that's right the fundamentalists. The right wing nuts. Just like over here. Same crazies just a different flavor.

Still soaking in the CNN MSDNC talking points, bud?

Fake posts about fake threats from a fake poster that was told what to think by fake news.

Brian Stelter is proud of you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Still soaking in the CNN MSDNC talking points, bud?

Fake posts about fake threats from a fake poster that was told what to think by fake news.

Brian Stelter is proud of you

He must be very proud of 9/11.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you unaware of the white Christian ultranationalism that's brewing in this country? 

Oh so now it’s just white Christians that are poisonous? Do you just make this shit up as you go along? How many people have they killed, and how has it effected your life? Again how much does your atheist church give each year to help the poor. I could give you the # to my church and they would be glad to detail what they do all over the world. Wels evangelical. You can look them up see what they do. Very poisonous 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He wasn't even in his own community.

Talk about simple minded.

Yes, he was! You should try and talk about being simple minded, possibly it will help you expand your mind.

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because white christian nationalism poses a greater threat to my life than radical muslims.

Which Muslims are doing all that killing? Ahh that's right the fundamentalists. The right wing nuts. Just like over here. Same crazies just a different flavor.

Fucking sick idiot.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Fucking sick idiot.

You expect anything less from a demented Bawnie supporter?

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

this thread needs some vintage beatles 

beatles.jpg

Peter Jackson should have the resources to really do a great job with this. At least I hope so

Remember back in the day, when this thread was about Kyle Rittenhouse?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Peter Jackson should have the resources to really do a great job with this. At least I hope so

This preview is pretty cool.... try not to be disturbed by PJs upside down eyebrow.

• Like 1

ed405d6db06941f0.jpg

• Haha 2

Looks like they're getting ready for @f8ta1ity54's friends to show up next week.

vEk4SeMN.jpeg

• Barf 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2ug7U7J2.jpeg

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Rittenhouse Hey Kid.jpg

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

Current state of play.  :niterider:

c579bbd37102c608.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Woody said:

Current state of play.  :niterider:

c579bbd37102c608.jpeg

Jury-tampering ala mob rule. Wonderful.

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Jury-tampering ala mob rule. Wonderful.

Yup, the Far left mutants are threatening and working on doxxing them all. Can you imagine if a Far Right mob did that? It'd be the next iNSUrRecTiOn!

Parler @NYexile

56 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yup, the Far left mutants are threatening and working on doxxing them all. Can you imagine if a Far Right mob did that? It'd be the next iNSUrRecTiOn!

PRECISELY.  These people are all incredible assholes.  RESIST.

On a side note, this has to be the best TimCast I've seen.  :niterider:

“This Is Cult $hit. We’re In a Cult. This Information Is Not Based On Reality.” – Joe Rogan on the Media’s Presentation of the Kyle Rittenhouse Case

Joe-Rogan-on-Liberal-Cult.jpg

Joe Rogan concurs.  The liberal media is a cult.  Their reporting is not based on reality.  

After going through a list of crimes the individuals who were shot by Kyle Rittenhouse were charged with, and Big Media’s reporting of the case, Joe Rogan had this to say:

This is cult $hit. We’re in a cult. This information is not based on reality. This is a left-wing cult. They are pumping stuff out and then they are confirming this belief. They are all getting together and they are ignoring contrary evidence. They are ignoring any narrative that challenges their belief about what happened and they are not looking at it realistically. They are only looking at it like you would if you were in a f**kin cult.”

We agree with Rogan.  Big Media lies with impunity.  They report on lies as if they’re the truth (i.e. Russia collusion) and the truth as if it was a lie (i.e. the 2020 fraudulent election) and individuals like Kyle Rittenhouse often end up their victims. 

Video:

• Like 2