Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[KYLE RITTENHOUSE] Rittenhouse judge has a history of jackassery that goes back over 30 years

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Woody said:

The Hive Mind.

star trek borg GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

LOL @ the hive mind

Meanwhile conservatives everywhere keep repeating "let's go brandon" like anyone outside the cult actually gives a fuck.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

30 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL @ the hive mind

more MAGAT 101

accuse others of what you are guilty of. 

its a cult that says they hate politicians yet worships one.  

• Finger 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

its a cult that says they hate politicians yet worships one

When you’re right, frawky, you’re right.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re right. Let’s go back to what it was before it was changed. You are spot on for once, f8.

FUCK BIDEN.

Meh, idgaf. It's funny to watch the MAGATs complain how censored they are, so logically for them it follows that they should censor themselves. 

Whatever 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL @ the hive mind

Meanwhile conservatives everywhere keep repeating "let's go brandon" like anyone outside the cult actually gives a fuck.

That's called a smile, dumbass.

Dog whistle!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re right. Let’s go back to what it was before it was changed. You are spot on for once, f8.

FUCK BIDEN.

I'm fine with that.  Fuck Joe Biden!!!!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Meh, idgaf. It's funny to watch the MAGATs complain how censored they are, so logically for them it follows that they should censor themselves. 

Whatever 

Huh?

@Thebowflexbody

You are on ignore. I cant see any of your bullshit! 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ**************

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Gay 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@Thebowflexbody

You are on ignore. I cant see any of your bullshit! 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ**************

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good.  Matters not in the least to me.

• Thanks 1

In Arizona, a stay-at-home dad and part-time Lyft driver told the state’s chief election officer she would hang for treason. In Utah, a youth treatment center staffer warned Colorado’s election chief that he knew where she lived and watched her as she slept.

In Vermont, a man who says he works in construction told workers at the state election office and at Dominion Voting Systems that they were about to die.

“This might be a good time to put a f‑‑‑‑‑‑ pistol in your f‑‑‑‑‑‑ mouth and pull the trigger,” the man shouted at Vermont officials in a thick New England accent last December. “Your days are f‑‑‑‑‑‑ numbered.”

The three had much in common. All described themselves as patriots fighting a conspiracy that robbed Donald Trump of the 2020 election. They are regular consumers of far-right websites that embrace Trump’s stolen-election falsehoods. And none have been charged with a crime by the law enforcement agencies alerted to their threats.

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

more MAGAT 101

Says the guy that thinks about 45 and uses terms like "MAGAT" in every post he makes

LOL

You fools are sheep of epic proportions and are owned by the cult of TDS

LOL

• Like 2
  • Barf 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

more MAGAT 101

Uhhh, that's an Alinsky technique and he was certainly not a conservative.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

No one acknowledges the real tragedy here. Rittenhouse is a child, or was a child when this happened. Only a few months older than my oldest daughter. Now this kid has to live his life knowing he took 2 lives. If it was my kid, I'd be shattered as I'm sure his family is. When he broke down on the stand, I'm sure most people watching were overcome with an immediate sense of empathy.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

47 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No one acknowledges the real tragedy here. Rittenhouse is a child, or was a child when this happened. Only a few months older than my oldest daughter. Now this kid has to live his life knowing he took 2 lives. If it was my kid, I'd be shattered as I'm sure his family is. When he broke down on the stand, I'm sure most people watching were overcome with an immediate sense of empathy.

I want to know where his parents were during all this. I have 16 yo son, and I would not let him go off by himself to another state with a gun, and my son knows how to shoot. Let the grownups defend their property. I also don’t think he is a murderer, looting and robbing someone’s place of business is grounds for taking one to the chest. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Now this kid has to live his life knowing he took 2 lives.

If he goes free he'll be harassed by the woke mob for the rest of his life.  That's gonna suck.  :niterider:

44 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I want to know where his parents were during all this. I have 16 yo son, and I would not let him go off by himself to another state with a gun, and my son knows how to shoot. Let the grownups defend their property. I also don’t think he is a murderer, looting and robbing someone’s place of business is grounds for taking one to the chest. 

THIS! I look at my 16 yr old all the time and try to picture her in that scenario and it would never happen! It's not even fathomable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

If he goes free he'll be harassed by the woke mob for the rest of his life.  That's gonna suck.  :niterider:

Maybe, hopefully not

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yes he will.  Fuck that.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fairly reasonable....

On 11/7/2021 at 8:31 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

This piece of shit will get off on everything but the curfew and possession of a deadly weapon under 18.

He'll then be a hero for the alt-right.

Piece of shit? A kid who volunteered in his community for years? He was attacked,chased and assaulted by a newly released child molester and a mentally ill criminal who pointed a hand gun at his head so he rightly defended himself against BLM and ANTIFA thugs. It's telling that you support the thuggery . You have been a POS for years around here for years so I'm not suprised.

• Like 1