Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[KYLE RITTENHOUSE] Rittenhouse judge has a history of jackassery that goes back over 30 years

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, hillary fucked you out of your vote.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

He can't admit that though because that would mean that huge crowds equal voter enthusiasm which manifests as huge votes on Election day. What would be the logical conclusion to that? It's that Bernie won the DNC nomination in both 2016 AND 2020 AND Trump won this past year easily.

WTF are you talking about super delegates fucked bernie in 2016 and then the DNC made everyone back out except Warren to destroy bernies chance at winning in 2020. 

You on the other hand point to likes and dislikes on YouTube videos as to why trump should have won instead of a record 81 million votes for biden.

Lol fucking idiot.

• Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't remember responding to you specifically, gayboi. Why are you even responding to something I didn't quote you on? I know why...you have a true homo infatuation with me and my posts. Sorry, cock gobbler...I don't want anything to do with that.

But you are right that my life is better than yours...in every way imaginable. DM me and I'll prove it.

HOMO

🌈🌈🌈

Hey cocksucker, when you tag the post, you're replying to it, cum guzzler

Yeah, your life is SO much better, you spend all day every day on here, arguing with anonymous internet users about politics on a forum for a football team that you don't watch or ever comment on. Just like your little buddy, Bowman. 

Soooooo much better. I can feel the better just oozing all around me. 

...you fucking clown. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey cocksucker, when you tag the post, you're replying to it, cum guzzler

Yeah, your life is SO much better, you spend all day every day on here, arguing with anonymous internet users about politics on a forum for a football team that you don't watch or ever comment on. Just like your little buddy, Bowman. 

Soooooo much better. I can feel the better just oozing all around me. 

...you fucking clown. 

What world do you live in where using your phone equates to spending all day every day on here? You know I can get on here, read a post and respond in like two minutes, right? 

I'm probably a bigger Bills fan than you...on top of everything else.

We've seen your posts and pics. It doesn't take much to do better than you, chief. 

LOL 

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What world do you live in where using your phone equates to spending all day every day on here? You know I can get on here, read a post and respond in like two minutes, right? 

I'm probably a bigger Bills fan than you...on top of everything else.

We've seen your posts and pics. It doesn't take much to do better than you, chief. 

LOL 

IDGAF if you're using your phone or sitting in front of a replica of HAL. That has shit-all to do with you being on here all the fucking time - like this post you made at 1:30 in the morning. It never takes you long to replay to shit.

A bigger Bills fan.. yeah, OK. Do you fly a Bills flag next to your Trump 2024 Flag, OJ?

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

IDGAF if you're using your phone or sitting in front of a replica of HAL. That has shit-all to do with you being on here all the fucking time - like this post you made at 1:30 in the morning. It never takes you long to replay to shit.

A bigger Bills fan.. yeah, OK. Do you fly a Bills flag next to your Trump 2024 Flag, OJ?

Exactly how tall are you???

18 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

WTF are you talking about super delegates fucked bernie in 2016 and then the DNC made everyone back out except Warren to destroy bernies chance at winning in 2020. 

Superdelegates are a separate issue. Those are the people who pick a candidate regardless of who YOU vote for. That doesn't sound very "democratic" to me. Try again.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Superdelegates are a separate issue. Those are the people who pick a candidate regardless of who YOU vote for. That doesn't sound very "democratic" to me. Try again.

Yea, no shit. Thank you for agreeing with me. I fail to see how your points follow your conclusion. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Rittenhouse Witness Blows Case For Prosecution, Admits He Pointed Gun, Advanced First

A 'star' witness for the prosecution in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial just blew the entire case for the prosecution, after he admitted to pointing his own gun at Rittenhouse before the teen shot his bicep off.

rittenhouse1_0.jpg?itok=AGpiaGDk

"It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun - now your hand's down, pointed at him - that he fired, right?" the defense asked witness Gaige Grosskreutz. To which he replied:

"Correct..."

Watch:

Longer:

And here's the prosecutors right after Grosskreutz makes the admission:

LINK

• Like 2

KR is a fucking hero, he should have never had to deal with any of this nonsense! It was blatantly obvious the day after it happened that is was self defense. Whether he went there or not, IF the rioters didn’t go there to burn, loot, destroy and harm people, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

6 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

KR is a fucking hero, he should have never had to deal with any of this nonsense! It was blatantly obvious the day after it happened that is was self defense. Whether he went there or not, IF the rioters didn’t go there to burn, loot, destroy and harm people, HE WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

If black people were treated like humans 400 years ago, this wouldn't have happened IN THE FIRST PLACE.

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If black people were treated like humans 400 years ago, this wouldn't have happened IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Uh huh, that’s the weakest argument to blame anybody in the present for anything! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Uh huh, that’s the weakest argument to blame anybody in the present for anything! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I thought your argument was stupid as fuck too. I figured if you were going to put in zero effort I will do the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

49 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Nope. He has weaker ones.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If Jewish people were treated like humans by the Egyptians 4000 years ago this never would have happened!

Red Sea Rugrats GIF

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

43 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

If Jewish people were treated like humans by the Egyptians 4000 years ago this never would have happened!

Red Sea Rugrats GIF

If that asteroid didn’t hit off the Yucatán peninsula, the dinosaurs wouldn’t have……

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Dance GIF

Dino lives Matter.

I wonder if its possible or NASA to find out which asteroids are racist.

I’d say most, if not all the Aten group of asteroids, for obvious reasons. Also, 2004FH. The FH is for “Frawk Hater”. I think.

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Dog whistle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fucking idiot.

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

I work swing shifts, dickwad...that's why I post at all different times. I also go long stretches without when I'm busy...which happens from time to time.

And for the guy who constantly starts his own stupid ass TDS threads in droves everyday...you really have no room to speak on someone spending too much time or energy here...especially that negative hate energy that consumes you.

But you keep up with the fantasy world where you think you are keyed in on me, because the truth is you're so far off the mark it's laughable.

I'm pretty sure these things are the reason why you've lost your entire existence and will go out like a failure...you just plain suck.

You'd think you would have learned over the course of your disastrous journey through life by now, but you clearly haven't. 

What a sad way to live...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I work swing shifts, dickwad...that's why I post at all different times. I also go long stretches without when I'm busy...which happens from time to time.

And for the guy who constantly starts his own stupid ass TDS threads in droves everyday...you really have no room to speak on someone spending too much time or energy here...especially that negative hate energy that consumes you.

But you keep up with the fantasy world where you think you are keyed in on me, because the truth is you're so far off the mark it's laughable.

I'm pretty sure these things are the reason why you've lost your entire existence and will go out like a failure...you just plain suck.

You'd think you would have learned over the course of your disastrous journey through life by now, but you clearly haven't. 

What a sad way to live...

Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan