Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[KYLE RITTENHOUSE] Rittenhouse judge has a history of jackassery that goes back over 30 years

Word that the judge in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial ruled this week that those shot by the 17-year-old could not be called “victims” during the trial brought a swift reaction from Rittenhouse defenders who claimed there was nothing unusual about that order. That includes the part where Judge Bruce Schroeder informed the defense that in their closing arguments, they could call those shot by Rittenhouse “looters,“ “rioters,” and “arsonists.” Or the part where Schroeder told Mark Richards, one of Rittenhouse’s attorneys, that he could “demonize them if he wants, if he thinks it will win points with the jury.”

Schroeder is allowing three men who were shot by Rittenhouse—two of whom were shot dead at the scene—to be labelled as criminals by the defense team if they produce any evidence, even though those men are not facing charges and can offer no defense of their own. On the other hand, no matter what evidence the prosecution produces, they aren’t allowed to refer to those who were shot as victims.

A quick Google of a few well-known trials shows the word “victim” appearing frequently in transcripts of other cases. And claims that it’s not unusual to block this term are certainly news to CNN legal analyst Eric Honig, who in addition to saying this had never come up in in cases, called the ruling “crazy and wrong.”

Those trying to find some excuse for Schroeder might want to check a little into his history, because this isn’t the first time he’s done something that was extremely unusual. Or the first time his actions are likely to lead to giving attorneys excellent grounds for appeal. In fact, hundreds of people have tried to get their cases moved away out of Schroeder’s court, because his actions have been irrational and unpredictable.

As Kenosha News reports, in 2018, Schroeder revived a practice centuries out of date when he ordered that a woman convicted of retail theft be punished with “public shaming.” Schroeder sentenced Milwaukee resident Markea Brown to 15 months in prison, and during the two years that followed, he charged her with the responsibility that every time she entered a store, she had to “notify management at the service desk that she is on supervision for retail theft.”

Schroeder informed Brown that while he couldn’t “put her in the stocks,” he could still see that she was “embarrassed and humiliated.”

The sentence was overturned on appeal, with the appellate court declaring, “We are not persuaded that embarrassing or humiliating defendants with a state-imposed broad public notification requirement promotes their rehabilitation.”

This was far from the first time. As Madison.com made clear in 2006, “The reputation of one Kenosha County circuit judge is apparently so daunting that hundreds of defendants request a different judge, creating imbalances in the workloads of different felony courts.” 

Schroeder’s reputation wasn’t daunting in that he uniformly gave harsher punishments. It was daunting in the sense that he was, according to one defense attorney, “unpredictable.” So many cases were moved out of Schroeder’s courtroom that it created a backlog of cases for other judges.

And if that’s not a long enough history of his unusual behavior, there’s this from the 1987 Chicago Tribune.

So far, Schroeder has ordered testing for the AIDS virus and other venereal diseases for three women convicted in his court of prostitution. The tests were made as a condition of their probation, the judge said.

Schroeder said that he hoped his “unusual orders” would be challenged by libertarians, ''and I hope they lose.''

They were. They didn’t.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

This piece of shit will get off on everything but the curfew and possession of a deadly weapon under 18.

He'll then be a hero for the alt-right.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This piece of shit will get off on everything but the curfew and possession of a deadly weapon under 18.

Dog whistle

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crinoline said:

What are we as citizens supposed to do when the police won't do their job? Sit back and let the criminals overrun us?

That's the common sense stuff these idiots can't get through their heads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

In firearms training they tell you OVER and OVER again it does not mater if the person attacked you, ONCE they stop being a immediate or imminent threat you stop. you don't fire more shots, you do not peruse, you do nothing but secure your location and call 911. The very second you do otherwise it flips shit on its head for you. Since anti vigilante sentiment is high in many places, the laws were basically tweaked to ensure a very harsh reaction to pursuit. So while up to the point of him fleeing they MAY have had a strong case and certainly had a better one at that point.

But once they perused they forfeit their own self defense claims. They are now active attackers!

So the ones who were shot when they perused him I hate to say it...They deserved it. They needed to learn they are not the fucking POPO. Just because you are mad does not give you right to attack people. They were mad and thought with all their righteousness that stupidity did not apply. It did and they learned the hard way it still applies. I'll say if Rittenhouse DOES get off, the protestors will have themselves to blame for it.

Rittenhouse was not tasked by the owners. They specifically told him they did not want his "help." Lets be clear. Kyle's problem is he went in thinking he'd do good and failed to recognize again he ain't the police! There is a great article on this:

https://www.bullshido.net/anatomy-of-a-catastrophe/

This is to show how big of a Rube Goldberg device of stupid it took to make this

https://www.dhs.gov › assetsPDF
Web results
Active Shooter - How to Respond - Homeland Security

"• As a last resort, attempt to take the active shooter down. When the shooter is at close range and you cannot flee, your chance of survival is much greater if you try to incapacitate him/her."

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

jqfltWHf.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The prosecution has nothing, and the case is weak as fuck.

What's truly funny here though is fuckbois like F8 and his flaming faggott buddy pretending they know the proper way to handle a situation like that, and then assuming that they would be able to do so in that moment. 

If our government actually did what they were supposed to and didn't let woke mobs burn down cities and leave ordinary citizens in a position where they can't assume safety and protection, then these type of situations would have been much less likely to happen.

Those idiots have only themselves to blame. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What's truly funny here though is fuckbois like F8 and his flaming faggott buddy pretending they know the proper way to handle a situation like that, and then assuming that they would be able to do so in that moment. 

If our government actually did what they were supposed to and didn't let woke mobs burn down cities and leave ordinary citizens in a position where they can't assume safety and protection, then these type of situations would have been much less likely to happen.

Those idiots have only themselves to blame. Play stupid games...win stupid prizes. 

So you're an expert? Lol 

The kid went to another state with an illegal weapon with the intent to shoot people. He says so in his own words. Those people were trying to stop him from killing more people. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

jqfltWHf.jpeg

giphy.gif

This is why I call you a fascist.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you're an expert? Lol 

The kid went to another state with an illegal weapon with the intent to shoot people. He says so in his own words. Those people were trying to stop him from killing more people. 

Did I claim to be an expert? What are you doing here besides trying to make false claims about what I'm saying?

His intent was to protect businesses, and he was in a position where his safety and possibly his life was threatened. It's easy to say what someone should do and act in a situation like one he was faced with, but until you are in it, you have no idea how you'll respond. If you think that's me claiming to be an expert, you're more simple than I thought. 

The courts yourself and the leftist homos constantly claim as just will rule, but you and those clowns won't accept it as legitimate because it doesn't jive with what you think.

Funny how that works

44 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Hey fucktard, my post above that you and your gay lover tagged basically supports the Defense, you ignorant piece of shit, which tells me you didn't even read it, moron.

Derrrrr bUt MaH lIFe Iz BeTeR tHaN yUrZ......

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Did I claim to be an expert? What are you doing here besides trying to make false claims about what I'm saying?

His intent was to protect businesses, and he was in a position where his safety and possibly his life was threatened. It's easy to say what someone should do and act in a situation like one he was faced with, but until you are in it, you have no idea how you'll respond. If you think that's me claiming to be an expert, you're more simple than I thought. 

The courts yourself and the leftist homos constantly claim as just will rule, but you and those clowns won't accept it as legitimate because it doesn't jive with what you think.

Funny how that works

So he went to protect a place that wasn't his with an illegal weapon. He intentionally put himself in danger. In his own words he couldn't wait to shoot someone. He was there with the intent to provoke others so he could shoot them. Self defense is out the window.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey fucktard, my post above that you and your gay lover tagged basically supports the Defense, you ignorant piece of shit, which tells me you didn't even read it, moron.

Derrrrr bUt MaH lIFe Iz BeTeR tHaN yUrZ......

I don't remember responding to you specifically, gayboi. Why are you even responding to something I didn't quote you on? I know why...you have a true homo infatuation with me and my posts. Sorry, cock gobbler...I don't want anything to do with that.

But you are right that my life is better than yours...in every way imaginable. DM me and I'll prove it.

HOMO

🌈🌈🌈

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So he went to protect a place that wasn't his with an illegal weapon. He intentionally put himself in danger. In his own words he couldn't wait to shoot someone. He was there with the intent to provoke others so he could shoot them. Self defense is out the window.

So then I guess the courts will affirm your assertions, right?

Can't wait

And no...self defense isn't out the window. You clearly don't understand what self defense is and how it works.

But we'll let the courts decide, and I bet you'll feel dumb as fuck and criticize the verdict because woke retards are WOKE

LOL

32 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So then I guess the courts will affirm your assertions, right?

Can't wait

And no...self defense isn't out the window. You clearly don't understand what self defense is and how it works.

But we'll let the courts decide, and I bet you'll feel dumb as fuck and criticize the verdict because woke retards are WOKE

LOL

I already stated how the outcome of the case will be asshat.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Since when aren’t you for supporting a criminal? 

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wow, you know zero about the events that happened prior to him being attacked by those degenerates yet you stand up for BLM and ANITFA. 

Yet another day in the life of Contradiction Boy.

Even pro-Liberal Pravda newspaper the NY Times disagrees with YOUR assessment. Behold.

Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings

Before the shootings
About two hours before the first shooting, the producer of a video livestream interviews Mr. Rittenhouse at a Kenosha vehicle dealership.

Mr. Rittenhouse is there at the same time as several other armed men. Some of them are positioned on the building’s roof overlooking the parking lot where vehicles were burned the day before.

In a brief exchange on the livestream, he identifies himself as “Kyle.”

In another interview, Mr. Rittenhouse speaks with Richie McGinniss, a video editor at Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion site.

Mr. Rittenhouse says that he’s there to protect the business. He calls it his job, although there is no indication that he was asked to guard the site.

Later, he claims to another videographer that he was pepper sprayed by someone in a nearby crowd while protecting property.

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.

First shooting
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.

Second shooting
Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, “That’s the shooter!”

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

Police response
As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.

The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.

After the shootings, local officials announced a 7 p.m. curfew would continue until Sunday. And Wisconsin’s governor, Tony Evers, said he was sending hundreds more members of the state’s National Guard to Kenosha.

• Thanks 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I never voted for Donald Trump. So there is that.

BTW, I think/feel rittenhouse was wrong. He should get what he gets. But  It’s a shame we live in a time where “defund the police” and “give them room to destroy” are catchphrases we are forced to deal with. You know, from your oppressed people.

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I never voted for Donald Trump. So there is that.

Yeah, hillary fucked you out of your vote.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yeah, hillary fucked you out of your vote.

He can't admit that though because that would mean that huge crowds equal voter enthusiasm which manifests as huge votes on Election day. What would be the logical conclusion to that? It's that Bernie won the DNC nomination in both 2016 AND 2020 AND Trump won this past year easily.

Parler @NYexile