9 hours ago, jc856 said:

“We have to pass it to see what’s in it.”~PIGLOSI

Speaking of Piglosi.  :niterider:

3ca6d5c4505654cd57e5136cf0bc40f5.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Gators are protected in Florida. There’s about 1 million of them. She’ll be with fambly.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Faggott

🌈🌈🌈

You keep wishing, cocksucker....

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Gators are protected in Florida. There’s about 1 million of them. She’ll be with fambly.

Just scatter those gators across our southern border and the illegal immigration problem is solved.

12 hours ago, Woody said:

Hypocrisy at its finest. She doesn't want to live with the consequences she's wrought over California and now wants to run away to Florida. If I'm DeSantis I'm making her life VERY hard.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

23 hours ago, HipKat said:

This bill apparently adds 256 million to the budget each year for 10 years. Hardly ridiculously huge

So math isn't your strong suit? It adds $256 BILLION over 10 years. That's $25.6 BILLION per year, not the quarter of a billion in your statement.

And it doesn't just add that amount to the budget. it adds that amount to the deficit. You know, the deficit we have right now where we already spend over $1 trillion than we actually have to spend every year? The bill is $1.2 trillion. That adds $120 BILLION to the budget every year, while admittedly only having enough funding for $940 BILLION - if, that is, you choose to believe what the government tells you.

It's not a $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill. It's a $550 billion infrastructure bill with another $570 billion of add on projects which, unfortunately, while doing a certain amount of good, will ultimately add to the ever growing list of bloated, corrupt, inefficient bureaucratic agencies we already have.

As I said, I'm all for infrastructure. So give us a bill for the $550 billion infrastructure. Tell me how it's going to be spent and how it's going to be TOTALLY funded. Don't throw in a bunch of unrelated items that should have their own bills with their own projected funding. Don't send me a huge pork stuffed bill and then tell me to celebrate because it's only 20% underfunded - maybe.

This is a perfect manipulating husband with an airhead wife scenario.

GOVERNMENT (husband): Honey, I know we've been needing a new car, so guess what? I just took out a loan for a beautiful new car that will only cost us $55,000. Now in order to get the loan for the car I also had to agree to borrow money to pay for a daycare center for those illegal immigrants who just moved in next door. Also I had to take out a loan to make sure every car on our street has a new, improved pollution control device installed. Oh and a new garage door opener for the Jackson's across the street - but they're such nice people.

Now, keep in mind, Honey, even though the total is now $120,000, I know you can get another shift at the drug store. And we'll raise the rent on that apartment (blame it on inflation of course). That will raise us an extra $9,000 a year or so, and still leave me with plenty of time to go to my poker parties and golf twice a week. But here's the best part. If you put every bit of that extra $9,000 a year towards the new car (and all the other stuff), after 10 years we will only owe the bank a meager $25,600. And that's hardly anything compared to the $2.9 million we already owe the bank. Isn't it a beautiful car? Aren't I the greatest?

LARGE PERCENTAGE OF VOTERS (airhead wife): Ooooohhhh it has remote start and heated seat! I love you so much!

GOVERNMENT: Sits back and lights a cigar while the airhead wife voting public gives him a blow job.

If you want to spend $550 billion on infrastructure, give me a $550 billion infrastructure bill and tell me how it will be funded. Totally funded.

And if you want to spend $300 billion on clean energy projects, do the same thing. Don't throw a whole bunch of things together and then tell me to celebrate because it's only 20% underfunded. That's exactly how we've gotten $29 trillion in debt. So yeah, let's keep spending more than we have and then pat ourselves on the back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't blindly defend or attack things because of the party I currently side with. Anything that is shady and isn't done with the best interests of the people is not something I support.

Then why didnt you shed copious amounts of MAGAT tears when that shitty tax cut was passed?  Why are you whining like the child you are over the BIF?

A:  You a fucking hypocrite. and that's your best quality.  So fuck all the way off faggot.

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

45 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Then why didnt you shed copious amounts of MAGAT tears when that shitty tax cut was passed?  Why are you whining like the child you are over the BIF?

A:  You a fucking hypocrite. and that's your best quality.  So fuck all the way off faggot.

MAGATs are a special case of human that can have hold conflicting thoughts on each hemisphere of their smooth brains.

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

39 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

First off,  I wasn't even posting in this forum at that time, so you're entire premise here is completely invalid.

Secondly, if you look at that bill it has something called a CBO with it. This is something all bills should have done before it's voted on. The infrastructure bill did not, as they rushed it through without. This is something crazy Nancy constantly used to try and stunt any bill proposed by Republicans, but not for her bill.

The infrastructure bill also is much bigger and has tons more pages of nearly impossible to decipher lingo. It's likely filled with more pork than the tax cut bill, as original estimates have about 10-20% of this bill about true infrastructure. 

So to wrap this all up in a nice little bow...you are way off comparing the tax cut bill with a CBO against one that was rammed through without. 

Stupid ass cuckboi 

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

MAGATs are a special case of human that can have hold conflicting thoughts on each hemisphere of their smooth brains.

CBO vs no CBO

At least the people and the voting members of congress had the info needed to actually know what the cost was going to be.

Mouth breather

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The infrastructure bill also is much bigger and has tons more pages of nearly impossible to decipher lingo. It's likely filled with more pork than the tax cut bill, as original estimates have about 10-20% of this bill about true infrastructure. 

Speaking of math, how much of 1.2 Trillion does 550 Billion equal??

10%?
20%
Almost 50%

Let me know when you need help

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

CBO vs no CBO

At least the people and the voting members of congress had the info needed to actually know what the cost was going to be.

Mouth breather

You think the corrupt congress is doing a great job? 

Of course you do. Lmao

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You think the corrupt congress is doing a great job? 

Of course you do. Lmao

What!? 

Where did you ever come to the conclusion that I'm happy with our government officials because I've never once stated anything but disdain for our corrupt government on both sides and that it needs to be torn down and rebuilt. 

You have some of the strangest, most idiotic responses to posts that I can think of

LOL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah my bad on the math. I'm curious on the funding part, and searches come up with nothing detailed

Oh hey would you look at that. Did we say it would pay for itself? Harrumph harrumph. What's that you say, say $256 billion? Well don't worry, harrumph harrumph. Vote for me in November. Ooops, looks more like $350 billion already. Oh well, good thing we passed it, harrumph harrumph. Don't forget to vote for me next November. No need to read all 1,039 pages. Just take our word for everything. Harrumph harrumph. Don't forget to vote for me.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/28/politics/infrastructure-bill-explained/index.html

How Congress will pay for it

The bill includes a multitude of measures to pay for the proposal.
But while lawmakers claim the bill pays for itself, the CBO score found it would instead add billions of dollars to the deficit over 10 years and that many of the pay-for provisions would not raise as much money as Democrats said they would.

The bottom line is that the legislation would directly add roughly $350 billion to the deficit, when taking into account $90 billion of spending in new contract authority, said Marc Goldwein, senior vice president at the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, a nonpartisan group that tracks federal spending.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1