Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of ‘Russia Collusion’ — and Hillary’s Team Did It

Recommended Posts

Damn, anyone paying attention to real journalists knew all of this about (checks watch).... mmmmm... 4 fucking years ago! Will Hillary pay back the money spent on Do-Gooder Bob Mueller and Andrew Weissman's sham investigation? Probably not. This whole cast of background characters concocting bogus stories has not been a secret unless you were blinded by MSM propaganda and compromised politicians who stood up in front of the American public and lied the whole time.

It's a little late but it feels good man.

Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of ‘Russia Collusion’ — and Hillary’s Team Did It

 

Special Counsel John Durham’s indictment Thursday of “dossier” source Igor Danchenko revealed the first real evidence of “Russia collusion” — and it was linked to Hillary Clinton’s associates, not to Donald Trump or his presidential campaign.

Danchenko, a Russian-born, U.S.-based researcher, had worked from 2005-2010 at the Brookings Institution with Strobe Talbott, a former official from Bill Clinton’s State Department.

He later became the main “Russian” source for former British spy Christopher Steele, who compiled the fraudulent “Russia dossier” on Donald Trump on behalf of opposition research firm Fusion GPS, which was secretly being paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The “dossier” was fed to the FBI and the press, and was used in FISA surveillance warrants on (innocent) Trump aide Carter Page. Through Page’s communications, the Clinton-friendly Obama administration had visibility into Trump’s campaign.

That much was known before Thursday. But the indictment revealed even more.

A figure identified as “PR Executive-1,” and later confirmed to be communications consultant (and Clinton apparatchik) Charles Dolan Jr., was working with Danchenko.

Dolan had the kind of Russian contacts that Trump’s enemies searched for, in vain, when they persecuted the 45th president. Had Special Counsel Robert Mueller found anything like these contacts near Trump, the hoax would have been vindicated.

The indictment notes that Dolan “spent much of his career interacting with Eurasian clients with a particular focus on Russia.” He had even handled “global public relations for the Russian government and a state-owned energy company.”

It gets worse.

Dolan had relationships with “senior Russian Federation leadership,” including Russian President Vladimir Putin’s press secretary and his staff. He also was friendly with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. and his deputies.

Dolan attended meetings at the Russian embassy in Washington, DC. He arranged meetings in Moscow at which Danchenko met with Russian officials and “sub-sources” who gave him information that later ended up in Steele’s sensational dossier.

Durham’s indictment filing tells the story of the infamous “pee tape” allegation, in which Trump was alleged to have hired prostitutes to urinate on a bed where President Barack Obama was to have slept during a visit to a Moscow hotel. In June 2016, the indictment alleges, Dolan and another associate, identified as “Organizer-1,” stayed at the same hotel, and were given a guided tour by the management.

Durham told the court: “According to Organizer-1, during the aforementioned tour of the Presidential Suite, a Moscow Hotel staff member told the participants, including PR Executive-1, that Trump had stayed in the Presidential Suite. According to both Organizer-1 and PR Executive-1, the staff member did not mention any sexual or salacious activity.”

The entire story of the prostitutes was therefore a fabrication — and Danchenko is now being charged for lying to the FBI about whether Dolan was a source for “Trump’s stay and alleged activity in the Moscow hotel.”

In October 2016, Dolan and Danchenko attended a conference in Moscow with “several Russian government officials.” The conference included meetings in the Kremlin itself.

Though the Clinton campaign supposedly did not know about Dolan’s activities (according to Dolan), one important “sub-source” believed that Dolan was an “advisor” to Hillary Clinton, whom he hoped would win. He expected to be taken to the State Department in the event that Hillary Clinton defeated Trump.

Whether Dolan was acting on the campaign’s instructions or not, Danchenko was providing information to Steele, whose research was being funded by the campaign. And Dolan was making sure Danchenko had information Steele could use.

Dolan’s contacts with Russia went much further than a random meeting at Trump Tower — an arm’s-length contact that once fueled establishment media conspiracy theories.

Dolan was in direct contact with officials close to Vladimir Putin himself.

And at least some of his sources made clear that they wanted Hillary Clinton to win. One even asked for her autograph.

This was “Russia collusion” of the highest order, reinforcing the possibility that the Steele dossier was itself Russian disinformation.

The irony of it all is that Danchenko and Dolan were manufacturing evidence of Trump’s supposed “collusion” with Russia, while colluding with Russia themselves.

And it looks like Durham’s indictment is just the tip of the Arctic iceberg.

Trump-haters greeted every “Russia collusion” leak by declaring “the walls are closing in” or that it was “worse than Watergate.”

Well, now the walls really are closing in — on the Clintons’ world. And this really was worse than Watergate.

 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course it was that hag Hillary.

Durham needs to watch his ass as he will be committing suicide in short order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woman Who Testified Against Trump Also Introduced Authors of Fake Russian 'Dossier' to Each Other. Gee, What Are the Odds ... ?

50b82e2b-b48d-4972-9f16-41677e8d71ca-860

The political Venn diagram with Vladimir Putin and the Democrats in the Trump Russia scandal just officially added another notorious name. In fact, it’s why Fiona Hill’s name is trending on Twitter and why the Left is trying to hard rehabilitate her image.

 

You remember Fiona.

She was the selfless hero who testified against the president in the notorious Trump-Ukraine “Phone Call.”

As Vox breathlessly reported at the time, Fiona Hill “met for over nine hours with congressional staff as part of the House Democrat-led impeachment inquiry, kicked off by allegations last month from a whistleblower who said Trump linked held-up military aid Ukraine wanted to start an investigation into Joe Biden’s family.” “This is a big deal,” the publication declared.

Hill, a leftover from the previous administration and a Brookings Institute expert, helped frame the Trump impeachment by selling the idea that the Phone Call was impeachment worthy. We can only guess she was ready, willing, and delighted to try to torpedo Trump’s presidency because her first try didn’t seem to be working.

Get a #2 Ticonderoga. It’s time to fill in your Venn diagram.

It turns out that Fiona introduced two major fake Trump/Russia scandal architects to each other.

Fiona’s friend and co-worker at the Brookings Institution think tank was none other than Igor Danchenko. Fiona also knew Christopher Steele. She introduced the two. And faster than you can say furious, Igor was working with Steele to make up stuff for that collection of notes and “memos” known as the Steele Dossier.

But Fiona’s friends Igor and Christopher did more than that. Igor got the “intelligence” for the “dossier” from a Hillary Clinton P.R. maven.

Just spitballing here, but I’m guessing old Fiona and her friends know the P.R. guy too.

You can read about it at PJ Media, but the short take is this: The Democrats made up the entire Trump Russia hoax with the help of their friends at the FBI, CIA, Obama White House, Hillary Clinton campaign and … Russia.

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Woman Who Testified Against Trump Also Introduced Authors of Fake Russian 'Dossier' to Each Other. Gee, What Are the Odds ... ?

50b82e2b-b48d-4972-9f16-41677e8d71ca-860

The political Venn diagram with Vladimir Putin and the Democrats in the Trump Russia scandal just officially added another notorious name. In fact, it’s why Fiona Hill’s name is trending on Twitter and why the Left is trying to hard rehabilitate her image.

You remember Fiona.

She was the selfless hero who testified against the president in the notorious Trump-Ukraine “Phone Call.”

As Vox breathlessly reported at the time, Fiona Hill “met for over nine hours with congressional staff as part of the House Democrat-led impeachment inquiry, kicked off by allegations last month from a whistleblower who said Trump linked held-up military aid Ukraine wanted to start an investigation into Joe Biden’s family.” “This is a big deal,” the publication declared.

Hill, a leftover from the previous administration and a Brookings Institute expert, helped frame the Trump impeachment by selling the idea that the Phone Call was impeachment worthy. We can only guess she was ready, willing, and delighted to try to torpedo Trump’s presidency because her first try didn’t seem to be working.

Get a #2 Ticonderoga. It’s time to fill in your Venn diagram.

It turns out that Fiona introduced two major fake Trump/Russia scandal architects to each other.

Fiona’s friend and co-worker at the Brookings Institution think tank was none other than Igor Danchenko. Fiona also knew Christopher Steele. She introduced the two. And faster than you can say furious, Igor was working with Steele to make up stuff for that collection of notes and “memos” known as the Steele Dossier.

But Fiona’s friends Igor and Christopher did more than that. Igor got the “intelligence” for the “dossier” from a Hillary Clinton P.R. maven.

Just spitballing here, but I’m guessing old Fiona and her friends know the P.R. guy too.

You can read about it at PJ Media, but the short take is this: The Democrats made up the entire Trump Russia hoax with the help of their friends at the FBI, CIA, Obama White House, Hillary Clinton campaign and … Russia.

And the POS MSM willingly went along with all the bullshit and the braindead sheep that watched MSM soaked it all up.

Disgusting. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Woody said:

I think that's why we never see the guy.  He's bunkered down where the Arkanciders can't find him.  :niterider:

There’s a place that they can’t get to you?
 

I know it can’t be a secure prison facility, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope that cunt is next.  :niterider:

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jc856 said:

There’s a place that they can’t get to you?
 

I know it can’t be a secure prison facility, then.

I don't know, it was just a guess.  When was the last time you've seen Durham out and about?  :niterider:

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

And the POS MSM willingly went along with all the bullshit and the braindead sheep that watched MSM soaked it all up.

Disgusting. 

Don't forget the Leftards here on the Range!


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Don't forget the Leftards here on the Range!

They are the biggest braindead morons who actually believe that Trump was a Russian agent simply because they hate him.

These people have ZERO critical thinking skills. NONE

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EG0n3HfT.png

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

EG0n3HfT.png

They are ALWAYS the ones who are guilty of what they accuse their political opponents of.

The fact that leftist homos fail to realize this and end up looking like jackasses every single time is something. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...