Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Fuh-fuh-fuh-FillyFag

Recommended Posts

Every time I see a thread about the rainbow that he claims doesn't bother him, I can chalk up another win in my column LOL 

Anyone keeping track on what post this is from him about the rainbow? Gotta be around a half dozen or so. 

Keep it going, because I will keep rainbow reppin' the fuck out of your GAF posts

🌈🌈🌈

Take a few extras while I'm here

Me and 45 live in your head, and that is called pwnage 

LOL 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's how you should spell your name, like a little girl.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you, ffffffffaggot, for single-handedly boosting my reputation by thousands. Thank God your day is fuck for me or I could be way down in the low digit still

Look, if you still want those dick pics, I've got them but you're going to have to pay for them which should be okay because I took them when I was a lot younger and I'm sure that will make them seem much more enticing to a closet little queer like you, homo.

Just let me know, but do it in this thread so everybody can see how fucking pathetic you are. Oh wait, they already see that every time you post anything on here, duh!

HipKat sure would make a fair, unbiased, levelheaded moderator.  Please let that day never arrive.  What a fucking joke.  That said, it's great to see HipKat triggered, upset and annoyed. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Hip must be taking a 3 day weekend. Getting the Jack in ya early, huh?

Yup, slow day at the trailer park.  All DiSH work orders have been fulfilled.  :niterider:

 

  • Haha 1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, who put liquid heat on Greg's ball gag this morning?

100263_5066_13.jpg

  • Trump 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yup, slow day at the trailer park.  All DiSH work orders have been fulfilled.  :niterider:

That kind of work has got to suck for a short guy in his late 50's...........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Not yet but I'll be cracking open a new 5th in a couple of hours. Friday night, poker night!

More like Poke-HIM night!

OHHHHH!!!

andrew dice clay hickory dickory dock GIF


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

More like Poke-HIM night!

OHHHHH!!!

andrew dice clay hickory dickory dock GIF

Hey don't push your sexual fantasies on me homo. That's you and your little butt buddies here when you get together. I would be afraid to see the private messages the three of you share on here. Especially with that fagot from Philly, I can see him having a real attraction to young boys.

 

G.A.F!!

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Every time I see a thread about the rainbow that he claims doesn't bother him, I can chalk up another win in my column LOL 

Anyone keeping track on what post this is from him about the rainbow? Gotta be around a half dozen or so. 

Keep it going, because I will keep rainbow reppin' the fuck out of your GAF posts

🌈🌈🌈 

Take a few extras while I'm here

Me and 45 live in your head, and that is called pwnage 

LOL 

Hey stupid, every time you see me mention the rainbow it's because I know you're going to tag me with another rainbow you fucking idiot and every time you do that it boosts my reputation up, not down you fucking dumbass. You're like a Little Lamb. I lead you where I want you to go. I'm your Shepherd.

Now tag me again loser

  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Gay 1
  • Trump 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey don't push your sexual fantasies on me homo. That's you and your little butt buddies here when you get together. I would be afraid to see the private messages the three of you share on here. Especially with that fagot from Philly, I can see him having a real attraction to young boys.

G.A.F!!

Hey stupid, every time you see me mention the rainbow it's because I know you're going to tag me with another rainbow you fucking idiot and every time you do that it boosts my reputation up, not down you fucking dumbass. You're like a Little Lamb. I lead you where I want you to go. I'm your Shepherd.

Now tag me again loser

Nice try, chump

Tell us all why HK2 pops up only on rainbow posts. We know why, and it's to counter the rep you care sooooo much about LOL

It's obvious to everyone here it triggers you something serious, so pretend you are the one running things if you like, but the truth is known to myself and even you...you just won't admit it.

LOL 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Nice try, chump

Tell us all why HK2 pops up only on rainbow posts. We know why, and it's to counter the rep you care sooooo much about LOL

It's obvious to everyone here it triggers you something serious, so pretend you are the one running things if you like, but the truth is known to myself and even you...you just won't admit it.

LOL 

Just went up another one!

And it's not on rainbow posts dumb fuck, it's on anything that you tagged me on that my sock account tags back.

Go ahead lamb chop, tag me again


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another Friday night stroll for Mr. Fet Life!

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Just went up another one!

Now you're a real big shot.  Go back to FetLife and let them know you're the top dog on a message board that has eight members.  :niterider:

 

  • Haha 2

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not surprising to see who it was that tagged me with the gay rainbow, but the three biggest faggots on this site. Add in a like from my sock account and you guys are responsible for my rep going up four more points!!!

Thanks guys!!!

LOL.  Uh, Hip, I don't care about your "rep".  Only you do.  Have at it, faggy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not yet but I'll be cracking open a new 5th in a couple of hours. Friday night, poker night!

L O S E R deluxe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not surprising to see who it was that tagged me with the gay rainbow, but the three biggest faggots on this site. Add in a like from my sock account and you guys are responsible for my rep going up four more points!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Congrats on being the gayest poster on this board.

Nobody cares about any of this stuff besides you.

The fact that you haven't caught onto that and that you look at rep makes you a loser of epic proportions.

GAF

🌈🌈🌈

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Congrats on being the gayest poster on this board.

Nobody cares about any of this stuff besides you.

The fact that you haven't caught onto that and that you look at rep makes you a loser of epic proportions.

GAF

🌈🌈🌈

Ignore function = homosexual.  Fact.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to break this one out again.

HipKat Relaxing After Owning Magats.jpg

  • Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ignore function = homosexual.  Fact.

Homosexual = homosexual. Fact :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, HipKat said:

If I gave shit about rep, I wouldn't be daring you to stop boosting mine up, simpleton

What?  LOL.  Fucking lying AGAIN.  More than obvious you're quite obsessed with your rep, boy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...