Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden and Covid-19 - MUST READ ARTICLE *****

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Maybe if the Republicans would stop making everything into a dog whistle, the Democrats would stop using that term LOL

I posted this before, but this is republican strategist Lee Atwater blowing the cover off of what is still currently the GQP platform. He tells us exactly what the dog whistles are. Queue the Sack whataboutism in 3....2...1...

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Nice! The idiots are censoring themselves. Anyone not in the Trump cult literally doesn't care. Nice self own.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dog whistle

Trump lost LOL

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I posted this before, but this is republican strategist Lee Atwater blowing the cover off of what is still currently the GQP platform. He tells us exactly what the dog whistles are. Queue the Sack whataboutism in 3....2...1...

Here's one of the few that makes sense

I can get behind someone like Tulsi because she stays reasonable and logical for the most part. 

It's the loons that are the problem, and many including yourself are part of that group.

• Like 1

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Here's one of the few that makes sense

I can get behind someone like Tulsi because she stays reasonable and logical for the most part. 

It's the loons that are the problem, and many including yourself are part of that group.

LOL pro war anti gay anti trans Tulsi? Fuck that bitch. No wonder no one voted for her.

But thank you for proving my point. Total non sequitur. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL pro war anti gay anti trans Tulsi? Fuck that bitch. No wonder no one voted for her.

Someone's upset they got called out on their puppeting of the corrupt mainstream media lines they spew here

CNN/MSDNC bitch

LOL

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Someone's upset they got called out on their puppeting of the corrupt mainstream media lines they spew here

CNN/MSDNC bitch

LOL

You didn't disprove the arguement I made citing the lee atwater post I made. You just changed the subject. 

I do find it funny that you thought posting a tweet by Tulsa telling the dems how to "win" elections was an own. That bitch couldn't get anyone to vote for her LMAO. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL.  LOVE Lee Atwater.  Sadly, he died 30 YEARS AGO.

Dog whistle.  No one voted for Kamala either.........

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You didn't disprove the arguement I made citing the lee atwater post I made. You just changed the subject. 

I do find it funny that you thought posting a tweet by Tulsa telling the dems how to "win" elections was an own. That bitch couldn't get anyone to vote for her LMAO. 

Dog whistle

33 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That bitch couldn't get anyone to vote for her LMAO.

We don’t call women we don’t like, “bitches”. Well, I will, and worse, if I don’t like the woman.

but you, dear sir, should not do that. Being that you are on record as inclusive and not wanting to hurt fee-fees. Attack her policies, but stop with the hurtful slurs please.

unless it’s hillary, who is a bonefide Cuntasaurus that dates back to the Me-so-canklezoic era.

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yea, let's hope everyone gets that natural immunity so we can collapse our healthcare system. 

BRILLIANT!

Uhhhhh... that would mean LESS people in the hospital. Do you even think bro?

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I find that hilarious that you cite Lee Atwater (who was not a nice man) as the GOP playbook of fear mongering. If you haven't noticed the Democrat strategy is the same thing on steroids. The message? If you don't vote for us the white taco supremacists are going to put you back in chains and take away your rights and the corporations are going to make you wage slaves. Then once they get into office the Democrats obey their corporate masters and do nothing except advance the new Technocracy.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Gotta prop up Big Pharma's money printing machine.  :niterider:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We don’t call women we don’t like, “bitches”. Well, I will, and worse, if I don’t like the woman.

but you, dear sir, should not do that. Being that you are on record as inclusive and not wanting to hurt fee-fees. Attack her policies, but stop with the hurtful slurs please.

unless it’s hillary, who is a bonefide Cuntasaurus that dates back to the Me-so-canklezoic era.

Can you spell HYPOCRITE?  That's f8.

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Can you spell HYPOCRITE?  That's f8.

Well, he obviously is heavily emotionally invested in the gay/trans world , so I imagine politicians who speak out against them (especially for “god” reasons) would raise his hackles.

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, he obviously is heavily emotionally invested in the gay/trans world , so I imagine politicians who speak out against them (especially for “god” reasons) would raise his hackles.

Maybe that makes him a woman that looks like Ernest Borgnine.....

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Maybe that makes him a woman that looks like Ernest Borgnine.....

Poor Cabbie, never made it out of New York. Fuckin’ Duke…..

She smacked Harris in their debate and had much more of the vote than her, so there's that.

And, yeah...it only makes sense that the looney left wouldn't want someone that actually views things from a perspective other than the shitty wokeness, hatred, and division that the left pushes viciously.

Only a jackass like you would think it's a win for libs to not choose a candidate that could actually be more moderate and get both sides to work together. 

Yay for shit policies and never actually helping those they claim to be

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nice self own.

It's what he does best

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Wtf are you talking about? The majority of hospitalizations are the unvaccinated people. If everyone was unvaccinated more people would be going to the hospital. Do you not understand numbers? Like wtf 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

She smacked Harris in their debate and had much more of the vote than her, so there's that.

And, yeah...it only makes sense that the looney left wouldn't want someone that actually views things from a perspective other than the shitty wokeness, hatred, and division that the left pushes viciously.

Only a jackass like you would think it's a win for libs to not choose a candidate that could actually be more moderate and get both sides to work together. 

Yay for shit policies and never actually helping those they claim to be

You're changing the subject AGAIN. HOLY FUCK YOU'RE STUPID.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I find that hilarious that you cite Lee Atwater (who was not a nice man) as the GOP playbook of fear mongering. If you haven't noticed the Democrat strategy is the same thing on steroids. The message? If you don't vote for us the white taco supremacists are going to put you back in chains and take away your rights and the corporations are going to make you wage slaves. Then once they get into office the Democrats obey their corporate masters and do nothing except advance the new Technocracy.

Thanks for making my arguments for me. I'll gladly vote for the party that isn't openly fascist for the sole purpose of harm reduction. I fucking hate democrats which is why I want the party to continue moving left.

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg