Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

[2020 Flashback] Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sure thing buddy, I've been watching elections a long time but I can't ever remember a time where a Democrat was kicking a Republican's ass until absentee/mail-in ballots got counted in the wee hours of the night and were almost all red giving the Republican a tiny win. It happens that way often when it's the other way around. How many times do people have to see this mysterious mega dump of votes in the midnight hour before they get a clue? If there are ballots that arrive on or before election day they should be counted as they come in but of course that would make sense and end the cheating.

In summary, you are retarded and should never post in here again unless you're apologizing and having a road to Damascus moment in your life.

You think him and the others would ever apologize for anything?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You think him and the others would ever apologize for anything?

Nah, they're prime examples of the kind of people Bezmenov warned about who are fully indoctrinated.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

lol, you are far and away the most despicable MAGAT in this shithole, the worst spreader of disinformation there is.  So kindly go fuck yourself, and of course, never forget.

sack.jpg

You think everything you post is the truth while Sack's is pure bullshit?

Is that how this works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol, you are far and away the most despicable MAGAT in this shithole, the worst spreader of disinformation there is.  So kindly go fuck yourself, and of course, never forget.

sack.jpg

I thought you said Philly was the worst. Man, you change your mind a lot, frawky!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You think everything you post is the truth while Sack's is pure bullshit?

Is that how this works?

Don't mind Fraudk...he's completely shot due to severe TDS

His posts are more for comedic purposes than anything else

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Tough guy, huh?  LOL

Beta boi, huh? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZ*****🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Beta boi, huh? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZ*****🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dog whistle.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jc856 said:

I thought you said Philly was the worst. Man, you change your mind a lot, frawky!

Philly IS the worst. At least Sack posts in the sports section, too. I'd like to know why a fucking retard form Philly posts on a Buffalo sports forum, but only in the politics section. Did that dickhead get banned from every Philly forum?

  • Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Philly IS the worst. At least Sack posts in the sports section, too. I'd like to know why a fucking retard form Philly posts on a Buffalo sports forum, but only in the politics section. Did that dickhead get banned from every Philly forum?

I post Bills stuff on TBD...a real football message board. 

This place is attractive to me because I can voice my opinion and not face punishment for it for the most part. 

Fuck talking football with losers like Sean and Lit.

Hard pass on that one 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I post Bills stuff on TBD...a real football message board. 

This place is attractive to me because I can voice my opinion and not face punishment for it for the most part. 

Fuck talking football with losers like Sean and Lit.

Hard pass on that one 

Yeah, I post most of my Bills stuff on TBD as njbuff.

This place is a little more lenient on freedom of speech. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol vote dumps. Also known as waiting for the mail to be delivered.

How'd those vote dumps work out for Bernie?

Bernie Sanders GIF


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

How'd those vote dumps work out for Bernie?

Bernie Sanders GIF

?


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2021 at 11:17 PM, Philly'sFinest said:

I post Bills stuff on TBD...a real football message board. 

This place is attractive to me because I can voice my opinion and not face punishment for it for the most part. 

Fuck talking football with losers like Sean and Lit.

Hard pass on that one 

You OBVIOUSLY really get to HipKat.  LOL.  Keep up the fine work....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the we have Youngkin’s son…why does it always circle back to the Republicans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Glad Youngkin upset piece-of-shit Terry M.

What a great parent teaching his kid that it’s OK to try and vote at 17 (twice)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, foster said:

What a great parent teaching his kid that it’s OK to try and vote at 17 (twice)

That's what he did, huh?  Taught his kid that, did he?  How do you know?  I'm a bit skeptical of this story anyway.  Looks like the same exact shit in every liberal outlet.  Regardless, ain't changin' the election result, is it??? :classic_biggrin:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...