Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

[2020 Flashback] Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

Doesn't matter what people say or what you show them. 

They don't care and do not wish to entertain the thought of their long held beliefs being challenged and proven a lie, plus the media will tell them it was SUPER SECURE.

Nothing else needs to be said or done

Cognitive dissonance 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

so comical.  the only fixed elections are the ones that Rs lose.  hey asshat, why not just anoint all Rs to all positions without elections? that's the end game youre playing here.  

Sure, frawk.  R's, as opposed to D's, are so known for their cheating.  Dumb as it gets.  LOL

• Gay 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

so comical.  the only fixed elections are the ones that Rs lose.  hey asshat, why not just anoint all Rs to all positions without elections? that's the end game youre playing here.  

EXACTLY. Republicans don't want elections. They want unchallenged power. Power to execute those that dissent from their moral beliefs.

RDT_20211104_1136127804618358245523746.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

56 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sure, frawk.  R's, as opposed to D's, are so known for their cheating.  Dumb as it gets.  LOL

yes, you are as dumb as it gets.

on 2nd thought, 4th dumbest, behind the MAGAT faggot, sack of shit and JT

• Trump 1

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

EXACTLY. Republicans don't want elections. They want unchallenged power. Power to execute those that dissent from their moral beliefs.

RDT_20211104_1136127804618358245523746.jpg

You might wanna take a look at what's taken place in this country since Dems took power.

Nobody has moved as far in one direction and has ignored the will of the people as this iteration of the Democrat/progressive party.

It doesn't get any more ignorant than what you posted...considering you have things completely bass ackwards

• Like 2

Here goes the crazies going after a congressman again because they refuse to let the political process play out.

But, remember...Republicans want unchallenged power and to execute those that dissent from their moral beliefs.

SMFH

Last time I checked, conservatives don't care if you are vaccinated or not...it's Dems that want to strip you of your freedoms if you aren't. 

It's a monumental challenge to even engage with such stupidity here TBQH

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Here goes the crazies going after a congressman again because they refuse to let the political process play out.

But, remember...Republicans want unchallenged power and to execute those that dissent from their moral beliefs.

SMFH

Last time I checked, conservatives don't care if you are vaccinated or not...it's Dems that want to strip you of your freedoms if you aren't. 

It's a monumental challenge to even engage with such stupidity here TBQH

LOLOLOLOL

Omg! some people gave Manchin an ear full for being corporate SCUM. Oh no! The decorum! The lack of civility!

Meanwhile, Republicans make death threats to democratic politicians on the regular, plot kidnapping and execution of politicians, threaten poll workers, and stormed the capitol to stop a political process because they didn't like the results.

Hahahahaha yea, don't pretend like you're a reasonable person. You're a fucking nut.

• Gay 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOLOLOLOL

Omg! some people gave Manchin an ear full for being corporate SCUM. Oh no! The decorum! The lack of civility!

Meanwhile, Republicans make death threats to democratic politicians on the regular, plot kidnapping and execution of politicians, threaten poll workers, and stormed the capitol to stop a political process because they didn't like the results.

Hahahahaha yea, don't pretend like you're a reasonable person. You're a fucking nut.

Corporate scum for wanting to see the cost analysis, right?

Are you talking about the Michigan plot? You mean the FBI plot? LOL 

Threaten poll workers? Maybe watch what happened on Nov 3 2020 where they refused to let Republican poll watchers in...even with a court order. 

Climate change lefty loons just did their own iNsUrReCtIoN on a federal building a few weeks ago?

Any more bogus statements I can clear up for you?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bumbles247 said:

Okay, so let's agree that it happens in both parties. Then why is it the people who want to make all of this easier by sending blank ballots to everybody, even if they're dead or their address is an abandoned lot, are the Dems? And the people who want to reign in the ability of people to do this kind of shit by insisting on tighter restrictions, including voter ID and not mass mailing to dead voters and voters who've moved etc., are always labeled as right wing conspiracy nut job MAGATs who are only trying to suppress the vote?

First you say it rarely happens so all we're doing is suppressing the voters. Then when it's shown to happen, you say well it happens both ways so we should continue to make it easier for it to happen because there are a couple dozen people in every city who can't afford a state ID.

Apparently wanting more voter integrity by insisting on secure measures and reducing opportunities for this type of corruption is only something low life MAGATs believe in? Because I've never seen anybody in favor of actually insisting on securing election integrity be labeled as anything else. And who's responsible for that?

In essence, you're position is, fuck it, you guys are doing it too, so let's just make it easier for everybody to play fuck fuck with ballots. And if you don't agree with us, you're just a Trump loving MAGAT who's trying to suppress the vote.

GREAT POST **************************************************

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Corporate scum for wanting to see the cost analysis, right?

Are you talking about the Michigan plot? You mean the FBI plot? LOL 

Threaten poll workers? Maybe watch what happened on Nov 3 2020 where they refused to let Republican poll watchers in...even with a court order. 

Climate change lefty loons just did their own iNsUrReCtIoN on a federal building a few weeks ago?

Any more bogus statements I can clear up for you?

Corporate scum for representing corporations, not his constituents. That's blatantly obvious if you take your conservative glasses off.

....Jesus fucking christ...are you saying the FBI made up the Whitmer plot? 

Has anything in regards to appointed poll watchers being barred from polling places held up in court? 

While I dont agree with storming a federal building as it's a PR nightmare, at least these activists are fighting for the worthy cause of saving the planet from turning into an inferno. They weren't trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power after a democratic election. Apples to oranges, I would have figured a fruit like yourself could see the difference. You'd call Teddy Roosevelt a lefty climate loon at this point.

• Trump 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Bumbles247 said:

Okay, so let's agree that it happens in both parties. Then why is it the people who want to make all of this easier by sending blank ballots to everybody, even if they're dead or their address is an abandoned lot, are the Dems? And the people who want to reign in the ability of people to do this kind of shit by insisting on tighter restrictions, including voter ID and not mass mailing to dead voters and voters who've moved etc., are always labeled as right wing conspiracy nut job MAGATs who are only trying to suppress the vote?

First you say it rarely happens so all we're doing is suppressing the voters. Then when it's shown to happen, you say well it happens both ways so we should continue to make it easier for it to happen because there are a couple dozen people in every city who can't afford a state ID.

Apparently wanting more voter integrity by insisting on secure measures and reducing opportunities for this type of corruption is only something low life MAGATs believe in? Because I've never seen anybody in favor of actually insisting on securing election integrity be labeled as anything else. And who's responsible for that?

In essence, you're position is, fuck it, you guys are doing it too, so let's just make it easier for everybody to play fuck fuck with ballots. And if you don't agree with us, you're just a Trump loving MAGAT who's trying to suppress the vote.

How many instances of voter fraud were found in the 2020 election? Would it have been enough to sway the election?

Why is the fraud somehow only limited to the presidency? Seems like a half ass plan to me.

How many people would need to be involved in mass election fraud? You don't think someone would spill the beans? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I would have figured a fruit like yourself could see the difference

We don’t use that word, as it has been used as a slur for our brothers and sisters who are sexually attracted to the same gender. Please, do your part to eradicate hate. I’M COUNTING ON YOU, F8!

27 minutes ago, jc856 said:

We don’t use that word, as it has been used as a slur for our brothers and sisters who are sexually attracted to the same gender. Please, do your part to eradicate hate. I’M COUNTING ON YOU, F8!

I was referring to how soft, cold, moist, and easily bruised he is.

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I was referring to how soft, cold, moist, and easily bruised he is.

Well, words have consequences Mister. I took it the way poopyfaces have referred to fruits, as people who like their own sex. You should give fair warning before you unleash such hateful words. Just a word to the wise…..

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, words have consequences Mister. I took it the way poopyfaces have referred to fruits, as people who like their own sex. You should give fair warning before you unleash such hateful words. Just a word to the wise…..

Sounds like a you problem. Take your FJW bullshit somewhere else.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sounds like a you problem. Take your FJW bullshit somewhere else.

So, YOU decide what’s offensive, and being a FakeJW? Apparently you don’t accept “everyone”. 

#JC’SFEELINGSMATTERTOO!!

28 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, YOU decide what’s offensive, and being a FakeJW? Apparently you don’t accept “everyone”. 

#JC’SFEELINGSMATTERTOO!!

What's the matter, you've never heard the expression of "going bananas"?

Philly has clearly gone bananas. Hence the fruit reference.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sheep that have no real thoughts and opinions should probably refrain from making remarks about others.

But I guess that's what sheep do when challenged 

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, imma cutchoo a break, but let’s just keep it to bananas. You start flinging around “ cumquat” or “pomegranate”, you start making people uncomfortable.

we are trying to achieve total inclusiveness, and you can’t have that if you make people feel fruity.

just doing my little part to help humanity. A gold star would make me feel special, if you have any….

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Sure thing buddy, I've been watching elections a long time but I can't ever remember a time where a Democrat was kicking a Republican's ass until absentee/mail-in ballots got counted in the wee hours of the night and were almost all red giving the Republican a tiny win. It happens that way often when it's the other way around. How many times do people have to see this mysterious mega dump of votes in the midnight hour before they get a clue? If there are ballots that arrive on or before election day they should be counted as they come in but of course that would make sense and end the cheating.

In summary, you are retarded and should never post in here again unless you're apologizing and having a road to Damascus moment in your life.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile