Sign in to follow this  
Woody

Woke Celebrities Broken Over GOP Winning Virginia, Claim Victory Was Due To Racism

22 hours ago, HipKat said:

And there it is, maga fucktard crying about a lost election with bullshit accusations of fraud LMAO

But I'm sure Virginia was totally fair. Actually I really do think it was fair as was New Jersey and that election that happened in November last year? Yeah that one too

It probably feels really warm and fuzzy when you play pretend world where all things are what you really want them to be.

Problem with that is that it's not how this world works, and you are lying to yourself.

I guess it works if you choose to be a sheep that accepts whatever you're told by big brother and the clown show that is the media.

I'll stick to reality, because I can handle what life throws my way...unlike you and your fragile little snowflake self. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It probably feels really warm and fuzzy when you play pretend world where all things are what you really want them to be.

Problem with that is that it's not how this world works, and you are lying to yourself.

I guess it works if you choose to be a sheep that accepts whatever you're told by big brother and the clown show that is the media.

I'll stick to reality, because I can handle what life throws my way...unlike you and your fragile little snowflake self. 

Well said and so true....

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Greg said:

Reiner is a true believer leftist idiot.  Has been forever.  Just another out of touch celeb I ignore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greg said:

As stupid as this is, it's no more stupid than Trump supporters calling him the greatest president this country has ever had

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

As stupid as this is, it's no more stupid than Trump supporters calling him the greatest president this country has ever had

You can kiss my big black ass, you racist!  LOL