Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

‘Where can I sign up for this slavery?’ Social justice warrior Kaepernick compares NFL to slave trade

Anyone supporting this dope needs their head checked because now he's comparing playing in the NFL and making millions to "Amistad." Absolute lunacy.

‘Where can I sign up for this slavery?’ Social justice warrior Kaepernick compares NFL to slave trade

617ed174203027298c2f06a1.jpg

Former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick has drawn scorn online after footage from his upcoming Netflix documentary showed him comparing aspects of elite American football to being purchased and sold in slavery.
Taking the San Francisco 49ers to the Super Bowl in 2013, where they were defeated by the Baltimore Ravens, Kaepernick has not appeared in the NFL since the 2016 season when he started taking the knee and leading the movement against police brutality.

Accusing owners across the league of blackballing him after being released by the 49ers, Kaepernick launched a lawsuit against the NFL in 2019 while also turning into an activist.

And now in a Netflix special named 'Colin in Black and White', he goes off on a tangent in explaining how college football hopefuls start the process of attracting professional franchises.   

Noting that the first step is the combine where players try out in front of potential suitors, the camera follows Kaepernick to a reenacted scene as youngsters run through different drills with officials looking on.

Describing that the players are "paraded out", he says that coaches will tell them they want their charges to become "killers", "beasts" and "animals" on the field.

He suggests this is coded language, with wider connotations linked to slavery and the culture of slaves and slave masters.

After, a new scene sees predominantly black players previously running up and down the field now half-naked in shackles on an auction block.

White "masters" barter over who they can buy and exchange, as Kaepernick says that the franchises  "poke, prod and examine you" while searching for any "defects".

Above all, he suggests, rookies chasing their dreams are being groomed and prepared for a slave system. 

It is not the first time that the combine and selection process has been compared to a slavery auction. 

Several bloggers and journalists have attempted to make the bridge in the past, but Kaepernick is arguably the most high-profile individual going out on a limb and boldly stating such things.

In recent times, we have also seen the new no taunting rule explained as a bid to "control black bodies", and it seems that while ever the NFL is played by a 70% African-American majority, people will try hard to make such links.

On social media, Kaepernick was blasted in some quarters as footage of the documentary spread.

"Where can I sign up for this slavery?" one Twitter user asked, while highlighting his reported $20 million net worth.

"True fact. Most slaves got multi-million guaranteed contracts," said another.

"He's not wrong. Slaves had custom Rolls Royces and penthouses," came one more comment along those lines.

On the other side of the argument, however, it was pointed out that even though players receive multimillion-dollar salaries, the owners "make billions off their labor".

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

LOL

This entire board supports slavery...according to this fucking moron.

How's it feel to be racist supporters of slave ownership, range leftist homos?

Hahaha 

• Haha 2

People lap that shit up.  A multi-millionaire tells the poor and middle-class how oppressed he is and they accept it as gospel.  They in turn take a look in the mirror and lose their shit.   Bonkers.  :niterider:

• Like 1

He's not wrong. It's just better paid slaves.

Same with OUR jobs.

40% tax. Taxed on everything else.

You work for govt.

Jocks are just well paid slaves for our entertainment

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Vaccine mandates are just like the Holocaust! 

What happens when you find out it's gene therapy to weaken the immune system.

It's just asinine for you to not realize the small steps that lead to ridiculous compliance.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My nickname for Kaep is "crow beak".  LOL

He's not even black to begin with.

Looks incredibly jewish

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My nickname for Kaep is "crow beak".  LOL

Yeah, that fuckin nose would make Triple’H’s nose look  model-esque. 

He's told exactly what to say. And it's truth under the table so to speak.

It's all theatre to think free agents decide where they go. The league decides.

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If Kaep needs work really bad he can cut my grass.  See, I do my part to help out my fellow man...

I bet that dude is loaded.  He was the springboard for the woke movement, which is heavily funded by the globohomos.  :niterider:

25 minutes ago, Woody said:

I bet that dude is loaded.  He was the springboard for the woke movement, which is heavily funded by the globohomos.  :niterider:

You should copyright that word:  globohomos.  Quite a good one. :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 2

He’s not anymore accurate with his analogies than he was with a football.

that’s what happens when you pick Angela Davis 2.0 for a girlfriend.

• Like 1