Sign in to follow this  
John10

Donald Trump in 2024

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just trying to help you form a coherent argument. For once.

Can run circles around you, dopey.  I am far better educated for starters....

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

All Gods Matter!!!

Religion teaches people to not think logically or critically. Once you have trained them to not think rationally, you have people who are capable of believing two opposing viewpoints. It's called cognitive dissonance. An example would be believing that all people are children of god, while also treating people who are different from you like they are subhuman. People who call abortion murder yet don't give a shit about poor people. These are people primed to commit atrocities against humanity. The GQP has weaponized these people.

To be fair f8, godless men have created great atrocities too. Just not in some bogus gods name.

mankind has created thousands of gods. These days, most people have got it pared down to one god. So, admittedly, mankind has created many false gods that they reject now, but used to be believed. 

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

All Gods Matter!!!

Religion teaches people to not think logically or critically. Once you have trained them to not think rationally, you have people who are capable of believing two opposing viewpoints. It's called cognitive dissonance. An example would be believing that all people are children of god, while also treating people who are different from you like they are subhuman. People who call abortion murder yet don't give a shit about poor people. These are people primed to commit atrocities against humanity. The GQP has weaponized these people.

I agree that critical thinking skills are removed when someone hands you a book that you are told is a book of rules from god (any god).

If there's an invasion, you can put that on the current regime. I'm not a big Trump guy, but for crying out loud he had China agree to pay tariffs to the US. Now China and Russia are working together, they're gonna go into Afghanistan, give the Taliban a bunch of money and take over the middle east, meanwhile, our current president gave China the codes to shut down our grid and is talking about climate change while riding around in a private jet and private cars, emitting a bunch of gas and fumes into the atmosphere. All while also causing more divide between his own country, they won't need to invade, they can just sit back and watch this country tear itself apart. 

• Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

2 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

If there's an invasion, you can put that on the current regime. I'm not a big Trump guy, but for crying out loud he had China agree to pay tariffs to the US. Now China and Russia are working together, they're gonna go into Afghanistan, give the Taliban a bunch of money and take over the middle east, meanwhile, our current president gave China the codes to shut down our grid and is talking about climate change while riding around in a private jet and private cars, emitting a bunch of gas and fumes into the atmosphere. All while also causing more divide between his own country, they won't need to invade, they can just sit back and watch this country tear itself apart. 

All true.  F8 will not acknowledge these obvious truths, though.  Inconvenient for him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

Russia and China also pump tons of misinformation into the US on things like vaccines, creating a country divided and immunity compromised. But you trumpers just look beyond that.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

To be fair f8, godless men have created great atrocities too. Just not in some bogus gods name.

mankind has created thousands of gods. These days, most people have got it pared down to one god. So, admittedly, mankind has created many false gods that they reject now, but used to be believed. 

Sure, the number of godless men starting wars in the name of atheism is pretty low.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

All true.  F8 will not acknowledge these obvious truths, though.  Inconvenient for him.

What are tariffs, and who pays them?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Russia and China also pump tons of misinformation into the US on things like vaccines, creating a country divided and immunity compromised. But you trumpers just look beyond that.

???

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm sure they do, never said they didn't....but the President is doing the same thing, so much for being a president to bring people together, when all he's done is cause more division...we had one president that didn't listen to a single thing anyone told him, now we have one that does whatever he's told because he can't think for himself

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I agree that critical thinking skills are removed when someone hands you a book that you are told is a book of rules from god (any god).

Yup. It also seems very anti-democratic to me. 

"Here's a book that some asshole who "spoke" to skyman wrote, it says skyman makes the rules, if you break them you're executed by the ruling government."

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

???

Are you surprised to hear that 4chan 8chan and where ever else right wingers go for their memes is full of Russian and Chinese propaganda?

Wake up sheep.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

I'm sure they do, never said they didn't....but the President is doing the same thing, so much for being a president to bring people together, when all he's done is cause more division...we had one president that didn't listen to a single thing anyone told him, now we have one that does whatever he's told because he can't think for himself

For one china didn't pay tariffs. The US did. That's how tariffs work. It still blows my mind people keep saying this, but not surprising I guess.

Two, no one is invading the US. Like seriously? Lol

Sure, why wouldn't China a Russia swoop into countries we fuck up and then leave?  This is what happens when you outsource all your products and produce nothing. What countries aren't going to try to be super powers? I guess we shouldn't have outsourced the technology that let China put backdoors in.

Maybe instead of a cold war we should be looking for peace...but nah, right wing media wants to fear monger.

How should the president, the most important person on the planet get around instead of taking a plane. You honestly think this is a gotcha question? Lmao

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

The president says get vaccinated and do your part for society. It is right wing media that hitched its wagon to conspiracy nuts who divided the country on something that is settled science.

Biden will protect the elites. Just like trump did with those tax cuts. Notice how biden isn't repealing them? They are both shit. You are arguing about which one tastes better instead of demanding something else to eat.

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

For one china didn't pay tariffs. The US did. That's how tariffs work. It still blows my mind people keep saying this, but not surprising I guess.

Two, no one is invading the US. Like seriously? Lol

Sure, why wouldn't China a Russia swoop into countries we fuck up and then leave?  This is what happens when you outsource all your products and produce nothing. What countries aren't going to try to be super powers? I guess we shouldn't have outsourced the technology that let China put backdoors in.

Maybe instead of a cold war we should be looking for peace...but nah, right wing media wants to fear monger.

How should the president, the most important person on the planet get around instead of taking a plane. You honestly think this is a gotcha question? Lmao

F8, you do realize that "right wing media" is a tiny fraction of overall media in the United States, right?  I guess their ratings ARE a lot better, though.  LOL

• Like 1

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

The president says get vaccinated and do your part for society. It is right wing media that hitched its wagon to conspiracy nuts who divided the country on something that is settled science.

Biden will protect the elites. Just like trump did with those tax cuts. Notice how biden isn't repealing them? They are both shit. You are arguing about which one tastes better instead of demanding something else to eat.

Sucker

34 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sure, the number of godless men starting wars in the name of atheism is pretty low.

What difference does that make? Most wars are started for land, wealth/economics or a rulers vanity. Using ideology like religion to start wars is obsolete in this day and age. 

EDITED: except 7th century backwards fucking retards that cover their women head to toe because they can’t control their cockorganz, and throw gays off the roof (if they can’t find a cage and a match)

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

F8, you do realize that "right wing media" is a tiny fraction of overall media in the United States, right?  I guess their ratings ARE a lot better, though.  LOL

Tucker Carlson and fox News is the most viewed "news network" (LOL @ news) 

I wouldn't call that a tiny fraction.

But that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. But since you did, we can see a direct pipeline of conspiracy posting on sites like 8chan (insert whatever right wing message board you like here) which makes its way to independent media, gets cricle around between a bunch of shitty conservative sites (basically everything sack posts from) which then gets picked up by FOX News. The great replacement went from basically stormfront all the way up to tucker carlson. Literally white supremacist talking points on mass airwaves.

But as the sheep that you are, you are none the wiser.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

36 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Misinformation comes from everywhere...including the MSM stations that have huge ties to China financially. Take a guess at who's compromised by China right now and who has gone soft on enemies abroad while pushing mandates and letting our country be invaded...all while a so called "pandemic" is going on.

C19 is a tool that all governments have weaponized to further the great reset agenda. You gotta be super dense to not realize that.

Those that are looking at vaxxed and unvaxxed in a certain way and letting it charge you emotionally have been played right into these people's hands.

SniZ.gif

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What difference does that make? Most wars are started for land, wealth/economics or a rulers vanity. Using ideology like religion to start wars is obsolete in this day and age. 

EDITED: except 7th century backwards fucking retards that cover their women head to toe because they can’t control their cockorganz, and throw gays off the roof (if they can’t find a cage and a match)

Yea, ok. LOL

'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."....And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

-George Walker Bush 43 president of the United States and devout born again christian

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yea, ok. LOL

'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."....And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

-George Walker Bush 43 president of the United States and devout born again christian

And you believed him? I don’t. I think he wanted to kill saddam for targeting his daddy. That bullshit was for drumming up support for the war. He might truly have believed he was on “gods” side, but, he’s a fucking idiot, so……..

……..praise the lord and pass the ammunition!

22 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The lower and middle class enjoyed the biggest increases of income in a very long time under 45, and that goes for blacks and Hispanics also.

We made countries pay their fair share and got out of bad deals. 

We were energy independent, and businesses were thriving which was also keeping the economy in great shape.

This has all been undone, and we are seeing some of the most costly and divisive times for America...thanks to the corrupt Biden regime.

And yet you still talk about how bad 45 was and harp on the corrupt and financially tied media talking points that are complete BS.

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tucker Carlson and fox News is the most viewed "news network" (LOL @ news) 

I wouldn't call that a tiny fraction.

But that has nothing to do with what I was talking about. But since you did, we can see a direct pipeline of conspiracy posting on sites like 8chan (insert whatever right wing message board you like here) which makes its way to independent media, gets cricle around between a bunch of shitty conservative sites (basically everything sack posts from) which then gets picked up by FOX News. The great replacement went from basically stormfront all the way up to tucker carlson. Literally white supremacist talking points on mass airwaves.

But as the sheep that you are, you are none the wiser.

Yep, yep, yep.  No conspiracy theory I won't buy into!!!  LOL. Fuck off.

59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you surprised to hear that 4chan 8chan and where ever else right wingers go for their memes is full of Russian and Chinese propaganda?

Wake up sheep.

Citation?