Sign in to follow this  
John10

Donald Trump in 2024

i predict Donald Trump is going to become President again in 2025. He will win the presidential election of 2024. It's going to be real bad for our country. I hope I'm wrong. 

• Haha 1

Donald Trump will be the final President of the United States. Russia and China are going to invade the United States. George Washington had a vision of a foreign army invading the United States. George Washington saw the beginning and the end of the United States. Nostradamus forsaw Americans lose all of their freedom and privacy in the future. And I myself had a scene projected on a wall of World War 3 with soldiers from China invading the beaches of the United States and wrestling with American soldiers and rolling on the sand locked together in hand-to-hand combat. The war scene was shown to me as a cartoon projected onto a wall. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Classic.  Winner!

9409959_trump-butt(2).gif.e788553a2711ec18f4b795691e41ee34.gif

I truly am.  Most people pick that up much sooner.

9 hours ago, John10 said:

i predict Donald Trump is going to become President again in 2025. He will win the presidential election of 2024. It's going to be real bad for our country. I hope I'm wrong. 

Has the been cleared with the High Council Of Reptilicus? Nothing gets done without clearance from Emperor Kolxazchu! You know that!

stop spreading rumors until it’s cleared by the proper channels. You get Squawkin’ Frawk all nervous.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jc856 said:

Has the been cleared with the High Council Of Reptilicus? Nothing gets done without clearance from Emperor Kolxazchu! You know that!

stop spreading rumors until it’s cleared by the proper channels. You get Squawkin’ Frawk all nervous.

That was my own personal experience. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that battle scene on my wall for a brief time. 

He's controlled opposition to me at this point.

I'm hearing nothing new...just the same old talk, and no real action. He's still out here claiming the Biden regime is incompetent when it's obvious they are intentionally causing this country great harm, plus he is still pushing the jab.

Anyone is better than what the left has to offer, but we won't be finding the answer from either side until we completely tear down the system and start over with things like term limits and transparency on things like government officials and their conflicts of interest and lobbyist donor ties.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Anyone is better than what the left has to offer, but we won't be finding the answer from either side until we completely tear down the system and start over with things like term limits and transparency on things like government officials and their conflicts of interest and lobbyist donor ties.

OMG someone has hacked this account!

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

regiments-slideshow-1_0_0.jpg?h=ee1142d2

I predict that Sloppy Joe is going to get re-elected in another landslide.  The 93rd New York Infantry Regiment already has their ballots filled out and I'm sure others have done the same.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

I predict that Sloppy Joe is going to get re-elected in another landslide.  The 93rd New York Infantry Regiment already has their ballots filled out and I'm sure others have done the same.  :niterider:

Yesterday was Halloween and it was fitting that we have a zombie president who was elected by ghosts and dead people.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Of course trump will "run for president". It's the easiest way to milk his supporters for cash.

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Of course trump will "run for president". It's the easiest way to milk his supporters for cash.

d-d-d-d-douche....

Asswipe.

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you don’t know who the mark is, you’re it. 

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

d-d-d-d-douche....

Asswipe.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Bowman's name IRL is probably Markus Markland Markerson. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

So says the dumbest fucker here besides Greg the flaming faggott, Hipkat

LOL

• Like 1
  • Finger 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Wrongo.  As always...

that's what the mark always says.  Now get your wallet out like a good little sycophant and send fastass some cash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's what the mark always says.  Now get your wallet out like a good little sycophant and send fastass some cash.

Never have - never will.  I don't contribute to political campaigns.  Nope.  How many thousands of dollars did you wire to Senile Joe, your best bud?

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Never have - never will.  I don't contribute to political campaigns.  Nope.  How many thousands of dollars did you wire to Senile Joe, your best bud?

then you are obviously a disloyal loser unworthy of your dear leader.  if he knew you were stiffing him, he'd expel you from the cult.

imagine that, jethro no longer a card carrying member of Cult45.  SAD!

9 hours ago, John10 said:

That was my own personal experience. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that battle scene on my wall for a brief time. 

Too bad you didn’t have an iPhone or sumpin’ to take a picture.

also, anytime people claim to “see” things while they’ve come out of sleep are automatically assigned to the circular file.

you sure it wasn’t a mural of the Battle Of Gettysburg” ?

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Bowman's name IRL is probably Markus Markland Markerson. 

3M would sue

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Problem isssss, guess who have to vote in the congressional term limits?  Congress themselves lmao

• Thanks 1