Sign in to follow this  
George

Time’s up for Bills fans: Full vaccination now required to get into stadium

image.png.a58efe0a9088f6fbd3a9d26d7d56d162.png

by: Al Vaughters

Posted: Oct 27, 2021 / 10:43 PM EDT / Updated: Oct 28, 2021 / 08:40 AM EDT

(WIVB) — Starting this Sunday, Bills’ fans will need more than a ticket and a shot to get into Highmark Stadium. County officials are now requiring visitors to be fully vaccinated and fans trying to fake it could get charged with more than a personal foul.

In his first COVID-19 briefing in more than a month, Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz said anyone caught presenting fake COVID vaccination cards or ID could end up in jail.

Poloncarz also answered a few questions about Bills’ stadium negotiations.

https://www.wivb.com/sports/buffalo-bills-stadium-discussions/times-up-for-bills-fans-full-vaccination-now-to-get-in-stadium/

I didn't think you could create a crime on the fly if you are a municipal official. Does the state penal code allow for this?  Can you be arrested for parking on a street overnight?  Can you be arrested for J-walking or just cited?  

sheep count GIF

Where is Laddie the sheep dog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

This should be fun to watch at the stadium.

"I ain't showing no freakin card" :classic_biggrin:

girl fight fighting GIF

• Haha 2

Good 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Lol yeah, like they can arrest 10,000 people.

Good luck enforceming that shit.

No one at the gate is wasting that kind of time per person

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

19 minutes ago, cba fan said:

using a federal agency logo in fraudulent manner is a felony. Vax cards have CDC and HHS logo marks on it. Forging it, selling them, counterfeiting them, or using in any other fraudulent manner is a crime.

States also have their own charges. If you don't like your savings, don't mind being on probation, or spending 5 yrs or less in jail, and being banned from sports stadiums, then go ahead, do you. Fight for your made up unknowledgeable rights you think you have. 

In other words you enjoy being a slave.

Defending this is beyond stupid for a grown man.

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

35 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Does that mean none of the 200,000+ unvaccinated migrants who crossed the southern border last month aren’t allowed to go to Bills games anymore?

Yes it does

Plus they will have special phony vaccination card sniffing dogs, if the tail goes up, you are busted

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

In other words you enjoy being a slave.

Defending this is beyond stupid for a grown man.

i don't make actions felonies.  https://www.ic3.gov/media/y2021/psa210330

don't shoot the messenger, just giving info to help keep people in possession of their money and freedom.

If you dont like gov't, think they enslaved you, and are out to get you. Stop using dollars, they have fed agency written all over them.

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

using a federal agency logo in fraudulent manner is a felony. Vax cards have CDC and HHS logo marks on it. Forging it, selling them, counterfeiting them, or using in any other fraudulent manner is a crime.

States also have their own charges. If you don't like your savings, don't mind being on probation, or spending 5 yrs or less in jail, and being banned from sports stadiums, then go ahead, do you. Fight for your made up unknowledgeable rights you think you have. 

Lol! Is your real name Karen? You are quickly overtaking HipKat as my favorite person to laugh at.  If I ever feel down I just read your post and suddenly I feel better about myself.  Thank you. 

• Disagree 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Lol! Is your real name Karen? You are quickly overtaking HipKat as my favorite person to laugh at.  If I ever feel down I just read your post and suddenly I feel better about myself.  Thank you. 

you are welcome Ken. Always happy to help.

Glad the FBI info on vax card felonies is so entertaining for you. Usually only lawyers find it riveting.

cba fan

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

i don't make actions felonies.  https://www.ic3.gov/media/y2021/psa210330

don't shoot the messenger, just giving info to help keep people in possession of their money and freedom.

If you dont like gov't, think they enslaved you, and are out to get you. Stop using dollars, they have fed agency written all over them.

You're illiterate

Doesn't matter, if they won't charge "protestors" for burning government buildings down in big liberal cities then why should they care about a fake vax card? On that note, glad I didn't buy tickets to a game in Buffalo this year and I likely won't until they drop the policy. I have tickets at MetLife but I think I'm going to make it since it's so soon after Election Day and they don't have a mandate... YET.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

27 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you are irrelevant.

Don't you have a flat-earthers symposium to run or something?

More illiteracy. You've been trained to just spew pointless contradictory cliches when confronted with truth.

• Barf 1

Why are v we arguing this when traitorous losers voted for Biden last November. 

Apologize.

Now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don't go. Don't give them your money.

Watch them from the comfort of your own home, or a sports bar. Or, ignore them all together.

4 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Don't go. Don't give them your money.

Watch them from the comfort of your own home, or a sports bar. Or, ignore them all together.

You talked me into it, screw em

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

My Covid-19 Vaccination Record Card was handed to me with my name, no middle initial, date of birth and barely legible vaccine information on it with the date and the clinic site (Krogers).  Nothing filled out on the back such as the reminder of when to return for the second dose.  And of course, it’s in both Spanish and English.  There was nothing on it that said this is official government document, blah, blah blah.  It’s pretty much nothing more than a cash register receipt.  Also, no instructions from the pharmacy clerk because at the time, all this crap about falsely using an “official document” of the United States Government wasn’t even in the headlights.  I was going to throw it out when I got home because it was as worthless as a store receipt for purchasing a pack of gum using cash.  I threw it in a catchall drawer because it was closer than a garbage can.  And we were told for the longest time that vaccine mandates were not necessary. 

I can, at any time, get a print out of my shot records from a number of sources and I guaranty you that it won’t have the HHS and CDC logo on it.  Does that make it a source of false information?   Now if I used my Jr. Erie County Deputy badge and said I was a cop, one might have something to worry about with regards to falsifying or miss representing yourself.  Who are these throngs of document experts at the stadium gates that will be checking papers or cell phones? Have you ever hear of the screen shot function?  I have an app on my phone called “dockets” that keeps up on one’s shot records (very poorly I might add) that doesn’t have any government logos.  I guess I can only have that Excelsior Pass and/or Excelsior Pass Plus on my cell phone although I don’t know if “dockets” would be acceptable.  Fortunately I don’t live under New York laws so I don’t bother with their documentation rules. Screw PolonCZAR!

I really question these attempts at forcing “made to order laws” that are, in most, unconstitutional depending on which advocate for social injustice judge you take a lawsuit case to.  I’m not allowed to comment on a person of sexual confusion or they immediately file a harassment case or law suit with the local libs but they can insult me with no repercussions.  Try refusing to bake a cake with an obscene topper they bring to you and see what happens.  If a private business I want to use decides to bar me from entry unless I can do a handstand and hold it for 10 seconds and show I have been vaccinated by their required documentation then I probably can’t get in, based on the handstand thing.  But, I wouldn’t want to enter anyways after knowing that.  I won’t kick open a door in a burning building without checking if it’s hot or not because that’s the smart thing to do. I DO want the fire to be put out and victims rescued though.  Same with this forced mandate on vaccines that is still  not backed with enough empirical data. 

So for you, be you and enjoy your long waits at the airport for flights, canceled flights, high ticket prices, long lines at venues and all the rest of the unnecessary inconveniences. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, George said:

You talked me into it, screw em

Well that was easy.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DannyBoy said:

Well that was easy.  

I am at my winter home in Florida :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, George said:

I am at my winter home in Florida :classic_biggrin:

Did you know, the older you are, the earlier you head down there?  At least that was what I observed growing up.  

1 minute ago, DannyBoy said:

Did you know, the older you are, the earlier you head down there?  At least that was what I observed growing up.  

I been coming to this house for 16 years now.....