Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[MAGA STUPIDITY] how to remove an anti-masker from a restaurant

1. Ask nicely for the person to wear a mask.
  2. When they refuse, ask them politely to leave.
  3. When they start yelling at the female restaurant staff to go fuck themselves and that he's gonna fuck your restaurant up, a male customer should stand up and say, "Ok just leave, sir."
  4. When the anti-masker violently shoves the older male customer, a younger guy should step up and knock him the fuck out.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:
  3. When they start yelling at the female restaurant staff to go fuck themselves and that he's gonna fuck your restaurant up, a male customer should stand up and say, "Ok just leave, sir."
  4. When the anti-masker violently shoves the older male customer, a younger guy should step up and knock him the fuck out.

False bravado/tough talk courtesy of 5'7" HipKat.  Good thing they're no assholes on the left, right Hip?  Good thing the whole mask thing makes complete sense, right Hip?  LOL

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Let me know the next restaurant you plan on dining at so I can go there and we can test this experiment out.

You gonna bring your piece?  lol  MAGAT faggot talkn tough again

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

As you bring the tough talk.  'Sup fool?

• Haha 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

As you bring the tough talk.  'Sup fool?

wut TF are you talking about?  the MAGAT faggot is the one that just threatened HK.  

23 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

His track record of showing up is not good. But, that makes perfect sense when you take into account he's nothing but a pussy with a big mouth. Or I should say a big keyboard because that gutless little fagot would not leave the house to confront anybody. All show, no go

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

His track record of showing up is not good. But, that makes perfect sense when you take into account he's nothing but a pussy with a big mouth. Or I should say a big keyboard because that gutless little fagot would not leave the house to confront anybody. All show, no go

Why don't you see for yourself, champ?

Name a restaurant within 100 miles of me anytime next week and I'll be there.

• Gay 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

he'll tell you that he will not reveal who he is and expect you to come to Philadelphia on the hopes that he shows up.  He said he would catch me at the opener than fagged out, then told me to come to philly without revealing his identity.   yea, sure, that's just what Im gonna do.  

Sounds like your scared TBH

• Gay 1
  • Trump 1

Scumbags like you and Greg appear to be don't get the privilege of my information.

I'll show up at my convenience if you think you wanna pull a stunt on me, and yes...I'll be prepared for it because you come off as a POS.

But insinuating that I'm scared is foolish and completely ignores the fact that it's smart to keep your identity hidden and have personal protection when confronting internet scum like you and Greg. 

• Finger 1

That guy should have never gone in there.  The power is in his hands.  :niterider:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you got my contact info pumpkin.  you havent used it yet. 

Don't need to. 

I want a meet up in a neutral location. You can message me here when you are there and I'll be waiting

Make it happen

• Finger 1

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Don't need to. 

I want a meet up in a neutral location. You can message me here when you are there and I'll be waiting

Make it happen

Just another way of saying youre the MAGAT faggot that talks tough but won't back it up.  

• Gay 1

29 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Just another way of saying youre the MAGAT faggot that talks tough but won't back it up.  

You refuse my offer, so that makes you equally as "cowardly" by your definition. 

Accept it, or be labeled a pussy that runs his mouth without any action.

I think it's funny that he feels so offended by the video that he's going to White Knight the guy who got his fucking face punched in.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

The guy stepped over the line, and deserved it. If he would have said that to my wife, he would have a hard time removing my fingers from his trachea.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Look, this dumb fuck is on here all day long everyday which tells me that he doesn't have a job so like Bowman, he's just another washed up old man, angry at his failed life. Probably living alone which is how he probably spent most of his life anyway since he's such a fucking prick, feeling like all of his problems are everybody else's fault. In all the gay flag rainbow whatever the fuck they are in the world will not change the fact that he's a pathetic old loser

You're on here more than me, loser! LOL

But, yes...I do get free time while making more money than you ever have at my job, and I use it to browse on my phone and view this board. Not a bad deal at all for me.

As far as the old man and failed life goes...that is a complete swing and miss. I did just hit the big 40, but I'm in great shape, have a great family, nice house, really nice car, and make more or less 100k...depending on OT and bonuses which we get quarterly and on other occasions. 

So as I said...I'll meet you or that pussy Fraudk at a neutral location and I'll give a glimpse of what I'm about and who I am if you really want it, but be warned...you are likely going to be really upset afterwards once you find out that what I'm saying is 1000% accurate. 

Laterz

• Like 2