Thebowflexbody

Got the Moderna Booster Yesterday *****

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Is there a transcript of the lectures that can be scrutinized by the public? Or are you saying there are Rothschild/Fauci/Gates meetings behind closed doors?

Dude, where have you been for the last 100 years? There are official websites, books, videos, you name it. The origins of their movement go back to 1919 and William Henry Smyth's version of a technocracy where "experts" run the world and control all resources. You can go to their websites to read all of the published agendas but they're filled with these habit buzzwords like "ending hunger," "sustainable development," "free trade," and other euphemisms that don't give all of the details on how they're going to implement them. All of this technocratic and transhumanist stuff is covered under the Great Reset and the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Here's a graphic direct from the WEF site. Now, you can venture down whatever rabbit holes you choose.

responsive_large_webp_yjADyJq95GmnuRD5ka

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

35 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I dont give a shit if he invented life itself.  The headline was 100% misleading.  That's why you used it.  MAGAT faggot 101

Try again, loser

Pointing out the problems with these vaccines isn't misleading, whatsoever. 

You are just butthurt once again because what you choose to believe is being challenged and proven to not be what you once believed. 

Such an emotional little girl you are

• Like 2
  • Finger 1

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Try again, loser

Pointing out the problems with these vaccines isn't misleading, whatsoever. 

You are just butthurt once again because what you choose to believe is being challenged and proven to not be what you once believed. 

Such an emotional little girl you are

eat shit faggot.  pointing out that a thing that happens once in one million tries is without merit.  that he tries to use it to call the entire vax regime into question is hyper-stupid.  like you.  

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

LOL, this fucking guy's twitter is MAGAT speak on steroids.  Filled with conspiracy theories, vax discretization and general dooshbaggery.   

So very MAGAT

https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD

Uh... he's a scientist unlike you who probably only has the brainpower to shovel horse shit for a living.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Finger 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh... he's a scientist unlike you who probably only has the brainpower to shovel horse shit for a living.

Fraudk is clearly much more intelligent and qualified than the distinguished Dr that invented MRNA 

As he types corny/rehashed MAGAT lines over and over again from his trailer the size of my master bedroom.

LoL

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Fraudk is clearly much more intelligent and qualified than the distinguished Dr that invented MRNA 

As he types corny/rehashed MAGAT lines over and over again from his trailer the size of my master bedroom.

LoL

Yup, Dr. Malone is to be revered. Most scientists, due to their pride and ego, would extol their inventions to their dying breath but Dr. Malone chose to uphold his Hippocratic Oath.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

HOT WORDS IN THREAD: MAGAT, FAGGOT

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

See above where I nailed it on the head, I was talking about overly sensitive folks like you who have to put on a vagina hat to make an argument ...This is what happens when you are figured out like Mahomes offense and all you do is dial back your IQ like Nick Wright with an emotional response, call people names as the last line of defense. Thats a wrap. It's just like clock work, see you later for your next programmed,  offended response. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

eat shit faggot.  pointing out that a thing that happens once in one million tries is without merit.  that he tries to use it to call the entire vax regime into question is hyper-stupid.  like you.  

You got a real purdy mouth with all that foul language!!!  LOL.  

29 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

See above, I was talking about overly sensitive folks like you who have to put on a vagina hat to make an argument ...This is what happens when you are figured out like Mahomes offense and all you do is call names as the last line of defense. Lol 

Ummmm, huh?? Are you not seeing who you're replying to?

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

See above where I nailed it on the head, I was talking about overly sensitive folks like you who have to put on a vagina hat to make an argument ...This is what happens when you are figured out like Mahomes offense and all you do is dial back your IQ like Nick Wright with an emotional response, call people names as the last line of defense. Thats a wrap. It's just like clock work, see you later for your next programmed,  offended response. 

Um dude, have you seen any of my posts? At all? I’m so much NOT like that, that I’m wondering, once again, if someone is mistaken in who they are responding to.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Um dude, have you seen any of my posts? At all? I’m so much NOT like that, that I’m wondering, once again, if someone is mistaken in who they are responding to.

We may have a misunderstanding or a.......failure to communicate. LOL

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Exactly!

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well you're gonna have that when you have a group of, shall we say "very close friends" all waving the Gay Rainbow so often!

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

‘‘Sometimes nothing is a real cool hand”. ~Luke Jackson

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

‘‘Sometimes nothing is a real cool hand”. ~Luke Jackson

I don't know I haven't been on here in a while and I'm on my 10th caipirinha in Rio, Brazil. Figure this out tomorrow. Was that a friendly fire incident, if so I apologize?
GO BILLS! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Feeling a lot better today.  Not back to normal, but better.  I think HipKat needs to start wearing a Biden cheerleading outfit.  Good idea???

That's great! i hope you get back to full strength very soon. May God Bless you and your family. 

8 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

I don't know I haven't been on here in a while and I'm on my 10th caipirinha in Rio, Brazil. Figure this out tomorrow. Was that a friendly fire incident, if so I apologize?
GO BILLS! 

That was definitely friendly fire

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well you're gonna have that when you have a group of, shall we say "very close friends" all waving the Gay Rainbow so often!

Note: HKII approves this post.  LOL.  What a freak/asshole.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That was definitely friendly fire

Duly noted. Def feeling like dog💩 this morning. Though I'm trying to see the cristo statue on the mountain before my flight. 

• Like 2

Just now, rcas0308 said:

Duly noted. Def feeling like dog💩 this morning. Trying to see the cristo statue before my flight though 

Have a safe trip.  Do you have to wear the fucking mask?  Ugh.

• Thanks 1