Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Biden: Police, Emergency Responders Should Be Fired if They Won’t Get Vaccinated

Wow, could this guy be any dumber? First, the notion of firing all of the people who were heroes last year and probably have been exposed to COVID-19 during the course of their duties multiple times because they won't get a vaccine for a disease they've likely built an immunity to is completely retarded. Second, he tells a couple of whopper lies here with the first being that Powell lived longer because of the shot which is a statement that has zero scientific evidence to support. Then he he says that Fox has a vaccine mandate which they do not. (They have a testing option for those who don't want it.) Bonus: When he ran his campaign he said there would be NO mandate. Another Biden lie, I think if he talked in public more he would have easily exceeded the 6 quintillion lies Trump told in office (according to the "fact checkers" of course who suddenly aren't doing their jobs anymore). I can guarantee that many of these industries are not somewhere in the 90% of employees vaccinated. It's the same psychological technique as telling you that "Everyone else is doing it so you should too!"

Biden: Police, Emergency Responders Should Be Fired if They Won’t Get Vaccinated

During a town hall on CNN on Thursday, President Joe Biden said police officers and emergency responders should be let go if they refuse their employers ‘ mandates to get vaccinated against COVID.

Anchor Anderson Cooper said, “Mr. President, let me ask you a follow-up about that. As many as one in three emergency responders in some cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, right here in Baltimore, are refusing to comply with city vaccine mandates. I’m wondering where you stand on that. Should police officers, emergency responders be mandated to get vaccines? And if not, should they be stay at home or let go?”

Biden said, “Yes and yes. By the way, by the way, I waited until July to talk about mandating because I tried everything else possible. The mandates are working. All this stuff about people leaving and people getting it, you have everyone from United Airlines to Spirit, all these airlines all 96, 97% of the people have gotten the vaccine. All the talk about all these folks who are going to leave the military if they’re mandated. Not true. You got about a 90 some percent vaccination rate.”

He added, “Two things that concern me, one are those who just try to make this a political issue. Freedom. I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID. No, come on, freedom? Number one. Number two, the second one is that, you know, the gross misinformation that’s out there. Like what they’re saying about my buddy Colin Powell, he was my friend, passed away. Colin Powell was vaccinated, and he still died. Well, he knew he had serious underlying conditions, and it would be difficult — he clearly would have been gone earlier had he not gotten the vaccine, had he not gotten the shots. But my generic point is there’s so much misinformation. You know what I find fascinating? I turn on Fox to find out how popular I am, but —”

Cooper said, “How are you doing there?”

Biden joked, “I’m doing very well. I think I’m at 3% favorable. But all kidding aside, one of the things I find, do you realize they mandate vaccinations?”

Cooper said, “At Fox headquarters?”

Biden quipped, “Yeah. I find that mildly fascinating.”

Biden of the Lambs.jpeg

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

52 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow, could this guy be any dumber?

Yes he can, this is only the beginning.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Really is that the best the USA can do for Trump and Biden?! Really get real!

Ready for Halloween

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

The scary thing is he isn't even the one deciding anything.

Who is? Who ar they?

No man consciously does this. 

The technocrats, globalists, whatever you want to call them. They think they shape humanity and that we are just meat bags who will serve at the bottom of their grand pyramid scheme.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, Crinoline said:

These clowns talk in circles. We can't compensate you for getting sick from taking the vaccine because there is no evidence it caused your injury. You must take the vaccine because it works despite the fact we have no evidence to show it works.

I don't know about the getting sick form the vaccine part, but there's plenty of evidence that shows that it works

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don't know about the getting sick form the vaccine part, but there's plenty of evidence that shows that it works

Ball Gag spreading MSM lies again. Just look at the data from Israel and the UK. Even MSM outlets like CNBC can't sugar coat the facts too much anymore. They're blaming it on the "delta variant" but fact is, while you may get a TEMPORARY boost from the vaccine, long term it doesn't do jack shit and many scientists say it makes you susceptible to future mutations because your body never got a dose of the real thing to figure out how to ward it off.

Covid protection for the fully vaccinated is waning, UK study finds

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

On 10/23/2021 at 6:01 AM, HipKat said:

This has to be a fake account.

You can't be this stupid

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2021 at 10:41 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Who ar they?

Who ar they?

3 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You can't be this stupid

Why? You’re as stupid as you are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Which is still less than the majority here

So, you like to frequent a site where on average, everybody is dumber than you? Kinda weird.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, you like to frequent a site where on average, everybody is dumber than you? Kinda weird.

It's not my fault. It's the national average.

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

It's not my fault. It's the national average.

National averages are fake. As are you.

this post is also fake.

• Haha 1

Just now, thinwhiteduke said:

Depends on the source

So, you’re the arbiter of what sources are to be believed, and which aren’t?

BTW, did you hear Biden mention why they are delaying the next dump of JFK assassination records? Spooky, huh?