Sign in to follow this  

Goats -  a lot;

Frazier:   Make a GD adjustment dude.  Your gameplan did not work.  Dont keep with it failure after failure.  How many crossing patterns do they have to convert before you do something different.  This is to me the biggest reason the Bills wont advance.   Happened in the KC game last year, and reared its ugly head again yesterday.

Daboll.  The MF 2nd and long runs, especially down by the goal line.  a good run on 2nd and goal or 2nd and 10 by the goal line accomplishes nothing.  3rd and 3 or 3rd and 5 or 3rd and 10 is the same thing.  It's actually easier to convert a 3rd and 10 than a 3rd and 4 down inside the 10.  Take 2 shots instead of 1. 

McDufus.  Titans going for 7, Bills settling for 3.   This isnt Staley going for 4th and 11 at his own 18.  This is 4th and 5 at the opponents 34.  Go for it dummy.  Also, his absurd timeout with 50 seconds left. 

Spencer Brown.  Wow what a terrible game.  His terrible protection ended more than one drive.  Josh is at his best rolling right.  Have to have to have to get solid RT play.  He was God Awful and once again, scroll up, our coaches dont make a change.  Move Williams to RT and bring Ford back in.  No way that could be worse than Brown was yesterday.

The entire defensive line.  Did Rousseau even play yesterday?   Tannehill had time to make ham and cheese sandwiches with two helpings of mayo all night.

Josh.  Yeah he played mostly well, but damn the next to last drive on back to back plays went hero ball instead of taking wide open shots to move the chains.    Apparently he missed some wide open targets on the last few plays before the botched sneak too.  He missed wide open targets all night despite his 350 yards.  Got bailed out by the corner on the pass to Diggs which was horribly underthrown.  You can play well and still be a goat. 

Bass, yeah I said Bass.   WTF is up with the short kickoffs.  Take another step or 2 and boom them out of the endzone. 

Hauck.  He's on here every week because he flat out sucks. 

All the geniusues on here who thought Tennessee was a cupcake.   The Titans have had Brown and Jones in 2 games this year.  They are 2-0 in those games and put up over 70 points.  They are a force and are an AFC favorite along with Baltimore, LA, KC, Buffalo.  Their offense was supposed to be a juggernaut.  When Henry Brown and Jones play, they are. 

• Thanks 2

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

34 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Goats -  a lot;

Frazier:   Make a GD adjustment dude.  Your gameplan did not work.  Dont keep with it failure after failure.  How many crossing patterns do they have to convert before you do something different.  This is to me the biggest reason the Bills wont advance.   Happened in the KC game last year, and reared its ugly head again yesterday.

Daboll.  The MF 2nd and long runs, especially down by the goal line.  a good run on 2nd and goal or 2nd and 10 by the goal line accomplishes nothing.  3rd and 3 or 3rd and 5 or 3rd and 10 is the same thing.  It's actually easier to convert a 3rd and 10 than a 3rd and 4 down inside the 10.  Take 2 shots instead of 1. 

McDufus.  Titans going for 7, Bills settling for 3.   This isnt Staley going for 4th and 11 at his own 18.  This is 4th and 5 at the opponents 34.  Go for it dummy.  Also, his absurd timeout with 50 seconds left. 

Spencer Brown.  Wow what a terrible game.  His terrible protection ended more than one drive.  Josh is at his best rolling right.  Have to have to have to get solid RT play.  He was God Awful and once again, scroll up, our coaches dont make a change.  Move Williams to RT and bring Ford back in.  No way that could be worse than Brown was yesterday.

The entire defensive line.  Did Rousseau even play yesterday?   Tannehill had time to make ham and cheese sandwiches with two helpings of mayo all night.

Josh.  Yeah he played mostly well, but damn the next to last drive on back to back plays went hero ball instead of taking wide open shots to move the chains.    Apparently he missed some wide open targets on the last few plays before the botched sneak too.  He missed wide open targets all night despite his 350 yards.  Got bailed out by the corner on the pass to Diggs which was horribly underthrown.  You can play well and still be a goat. 

Bass, yeah I said Bass.   WTF is up with the short kickoffs.  Take another step or 2 and boom them out of the endzone. 

Hauck.  He's on here every week because he flat out sucks. 

All the geniusues on here who thought Tennessee was a cupcake.   The Titans have had Brown and Jones in 2 games this year.  They are 2-0 in those games and put up over 70 points.  They are a force and are an AFC favorite along with Baltimore, LA, KC, Buffalo.  Their offense was supposed to be a juggernaut.  When Henry Brown and Jones play, they are. 

I think those were by design. Bass usually blasts those for touchbacks and all of a sudden he can't even put one in the end zone ?? 

I wasn't a fan of that either. But to me they looked like they were done on purpose. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

13 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

I think those were by design. Bass usually blasts those for touchbacks and all of a sudden he can't even put one in the end zone ?? 

I wasn't a fan of that either. But to me they looked like they were done on purpose. 

With our sometimes suspect coverage I don't know whose idea that is if it's true then they should be a goat also

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

When the kick returner is past you just be a road block with your hands down.   Geez.  

• Thanks 2

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

Balls:

Allen - Couldn't do much more

COALVID-11 - baller

Can you Digg it - uncoverable

Sweeney - Guy probably thought he would never play football again and catches TD pass

Main Savage - Most physical game I have seen him play

Poyer - INT

Furgerson - Excellent snaps all day

Goats:

Dawkins - destroyed on sneak

Fleciano  - destroyed on sneak

Brown - ugh

Enter Sandman - hold ruined TD 

Brown - ugh

Andre Smith - Come on man

New Pinter - Sucks. Missed Bojo last night bad. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

I hoped they made Andre Smith walk home from Tennessee...tool...

No Balls! Terrible game plan and play and it was on everyone. Bad play calling, terrible protection, no run blocking, no running game, the  QB not seeing the field against back up CBs. At least they stopped the Music City Miracle attempt. That was cute. This effort wouldn't beat the Pats, Dolphins or even the Jets.

Goats

refs for taking 37 minutes to discuss routine flags. I probably could have been in bed a lot sooner.

the whole “bills mafia taking over” narrative was once again bullshit. If they did they were the quietest bills fans on the planet. 

Wasn’t one of the early 4th downs on the Titan 8 yard line? And Bills kicked a fg? You kidding with that shit? Homers in the shout box saying shit like 3 iS bEtTeR tHaN nOtHinG shut the fuck up.

defnesive line. Been preaching the folly of building your team around defensive lines for years now. I’d be happy with the scrubs the Titans have.

Allen slipping, Hyde getting hit in the head with a pass, bills looking like the Washington generals on national tv.

dabol and the vanilla play calling for most of the game. All of the first half it was pass in the flat on first down and run on second down. Seems like Allen didn’t have a pass that traveled more than 10 yards until late in the half.

im sorry but our running backs are another liability

me for thinking the Bills were going to cruise in this one. 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Goats:  losers that voted for Biden and screwed my country up.  Thanks you f'in morons.  Liberals make great movie critics.  Otherwise ........ (Cricket Chirps).

Balls:  Josh Allen.

We can nitpick but he plays hard. 

Just now, FanBack said:

Goats:  losers that voted for Biden and screwed my country up.  Thanks you f'in morons.  Liberals make great movie critics.  Otherwise ........ (Cricket Chirps).

Balls:  Josh Allen.

We can nitpick but he plays hard. 

Well, that about says it all.  You're welcome. 

9 hours ago, Victor7 said:

L so goats first

Defense. We all knew they weren't as good as they had been looking but boy that was terrible. Titans scored on 7 consecutive drives. They didn't punt after the 2nd quarter. All scores. That's epic bad. They are a one dimensional team and we still couldn't' stop them. 3 scores and 140+ for Henry. They had the most sacked QB in the game and we never even sniffed him. Pathetic and miserable from A to Z. Nobody gets a pass. Honorable mentions to:

Jordan Poyer for not being able to tackle fucking Tanehill on the td run. 

Wallace. Had one of his "bad" games. I like Levi, he's a decent corner but every now and again he'll have a stinker. And oh boy they are bad.

The whole 4th down fiasco. I've warmed up to the idea of going or it a bit. We often shit on McD for being too conservative sooooo. But the call man! Everyone knew it. EVERYONE. At the stadium, at home, the international space station, you name it. At least try to draw them offsides. Fake the sneak and throw it, or at the very least run it to the right. Away from their best player who I might add had already stopped a sneak earlier in the game. Allen slip or not the play was broken by Simmons. It wasn't going to work. 

Red zone offense. Keeps being below average. Its been an issue all season long. It finally bit us in the ass. It needs to be improved ASAP. We went 2 for 5 on trips there. That' won't cut it against the good teams. 

Andre Smith. Dude should've been made walk home. All he plays is special teams and he got flagged twice. Moron

Run game. Inefficient. Non existent. 

OL. Allen was harassed waaay to much. The pick was straight up on Spencer Brown. No lanes to run. Dawkins was blown up on the big play. Bad day for the big guys. 

Josh Allen catching throws in the end zone. Bills are now 0-3 when Josh scores catching. I know its dumb and just a coincidence. But its true. Perhaps lets stop tempting karma. 

Bills freaking timing. Just like last year a heartbreaker before the bye. 2 insufferable weeks to dwell on the ifs and buts until we take the field again. Awful timing guys. 

Balls. 

Allen. Despite what the resident Skip Bayless imitator might have you believe Allen was all we had. 300+ with 3 scores and over 70% completion percentage. What more is he to do?? Did he miss plays ? Yeah, they all do. The next time a QB goes a game without missing a throw or read will be the first. 

WR trio. All 3 of our top guys had a ball game. Too bad everyone else took the day off. 

Bass. Made every kick with ease. 

Ain't going to quibble with any of this.   

Two things stand out for me for the game though.  

Why, or why did we not sack Tannehill?  He is sacked every week.  Do we play a technique to stay home and not try and sack the guy?

I might take some flack for this, but while Tremaine Edmunds can stone tackle Derrick Henry (he did a couple of times), why is Tremaine sometimes playing 10-12 yards deep like another safety?    He makes tackles, but after they are 8-9 yards downfield.   And he will tackle the tight end - but that is after the tight end catches the ball easily. 

Tremaine is not a good "safety".  

Build the OLine...