Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Joe Buscaglia: Oliver, Epenesa and Addison….

Haven’t done SHIT.

Don’t shoot the messenger. Just reporting what he said. And this dude watches the Bills for a living. 

Oliver: run D he’s been solid. Pass rush…only two good games…Pitt and KC. Hasn’t done shit in the other games.

Addison: should be inactive on game days. Can count on one hand how many decent pressures he’s put on. 

Epenesa: outside of the Miami game…hasn’t done shit. Has been getting stuffed constantly. 

Hughes: has been ok…at best. Probably needs to see less snaps. Getting old. Says Basham needs more snaps. 

Says Rousseau has been a beast and better than all these dudes. Says when teams have made a concerted effort to stop him the whole d line turns to shit. the pressure we all saw against KC was all due to him and everyone else reaping the benefits. 

Now cue morons: yOu dOnT kNow wHat uR taLkInG abOut

• Finger 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Best defense in the league.  Shut down your  man crush Chiefs. Yes, the DL is a problem. 

• Like 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Haven’t done SHIT.

Don’t shoot the messenger. Just reporting what he said. And this dude watches the Bills for a living. 

Oliver: run D he’s been solid. Pass rush…only two good games…Pitt and KC. Hasn’t done shit in the other games.

Addison: should be inactive on game days. Can count on one hand how many decent pressures he’s put on. 

Epenesa: outside of the Miami game…hasn’t done shit. Has been getting stuffed constantly. 

Hughes: has been ok…at best. Probably needs to see less snaps. Getting old. Says Basham needs more snaps. 

Says Rousseau has been a beast and better than all these dudes. Says when teams have made a concerted effort to stop him the whole d line turns to shit. the pressure we all saw against KC was all due to him and everyone else reaping the benefits. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47uwyl18cxp730b03t4j

• Haha 2

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Haven’t done SHIT.

Guess this means you're looking to draft defense in the upcoming draft.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Guess this means you're looking to draft defense in the upcoming draft.

Fuuuuuuuuck.

yup

probably 

🤦‍♂️

Are you kidding me with this thread? 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

7 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Best defense in the league.  Shut down your  man crush Chiefs. Yes, the DL is a problem. 

Thank our secondary, linebackers, and stopping the run.

8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Write an email to Joe Buscaglia of the Athletic about it. Yes, they(mostly Rousseau)rose up to the Chiefs. Epensea, Addison, Hughes, and Oliver have been on the struggle bus.

14 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Thank our secondary, linebackers, and stopping the run.

Stopping the run with the DL... 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

I know you are unhappy the Bills are good and you can't be miserable @seandelevan I feel your pain that you can't be upset about the upgrade at DL and the rushing defense improvement. It has to be tough. I know you wan't to poke holes in the roster build that doesnt fit your narrative and that has to be tough since they have been so successful. I get it, you want to bump all the threads you posted about the Bills being bad, put them all in your sig. It has to be tough for you. 

It's ok.  You can be happy the Bills are good. Be excited for Monday. Hey, if they lose, you can put every thread you made about AJ brown in our Sig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It is the way.

On 10/16/2021 at 8:25 PM, Nuke said:

You see the pressure our defense got on the qb tonight? 

I didn’t

fucking huge liability for this team.

• Thanks 1

Got the ball out quick. Titans learned from Jet game which both Brown and Jones didn't play in. 

It is the way.

7 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Got the ball out quick. Titans learned from Jet game which both Brown and Jones didn't play in. 

Sources say he did not get the ball out any quicker than he usually does. And if that’s the case then what’s the fucking point of having 1st rounders all over the d line if the simple solution is to “get the ball out quick”? 

No pass rush, didn't even get near tannesuck

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Sources say he did not get the ball out any quicker than he usually does. And if that’s the case then what’s the fucking point of having 1st rounders all over the d line if the simple solution is to “get the ball out quick”? 

For teams that don't get the ball out quick. Sometimes I think you don't watch football and understand strategy. Also, the only 1st round DL the Bills drafted are Oliver and Groot. 

It is the way.

People like Sean and Lit want perfection every game from everyone and that simply is NEVER going to happen in 2021 NFL.

The Bills were eventually going to be the victims of their own early season defensive success.

They were due for a clunker.

If they get gashed by Miami with noodle arm Tua in OP, then you might be on to something.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

.If they get gashed by Miami with noodle arm Tua in OP, then you might be on to something.

I would declare the season on the verge of being a disaster if that happened.

48 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I would declare the season on the verge of being a disaster if that happened.

It would be code red if the Bills, by some miracle, lose to Miami………

or for that matter lose before Thanksgiving.

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2021 at 8:25 PM, Nuke said:

On 10/16/2021 at 8:48 PM, daryls61 said:

Stopping the run with the DL... 

😂