Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do

MAGATs? Are you listening? Stay home in 2022 and 2024 on election night. The Supreme cult leader has spoken. Anyone who chooses to defy him is not a true patriot.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

IDGAF what he says...even though I'm sure you're leaving out the context of it.

It's my right to vote, and I will be exercising that right when I have the opportunity. 

What we need to focus on is making sure the system is free and fair...which it wasn't in 2020, and everyone knows it.

If it's done without the machines and mass mail in ballots, it will be a bloodbath...as Bowman said so well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It's my right to vote, and I will be exercising that right when I have the opportunity. 

What we need to focus on is making sure the system is free and fair...which it wasn't in 2020, and everyone knows it.

If it's done without the machines and mass mail in ballots, it will be a bloodbath...as Bowman said so well.

You're a RINO just like Cheney.

Do what trump says or youre a communist like the rest of us.

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

47 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll be voting so as to take part in the coming bloodbath. :classic_biggrin::clapper:

You dare defy trump? What a loser. Only loser RINOs vote.

• Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

What a bunch of losers.

As if I care about being called a RINO when I officially have no party affiliation as my party status. 

All I ever cared about was what is best for the country and the people...parties be damned. 

Maybe you braindead lunatics haven't put this together yet, but what I believe is that both parties are mostly corrupt, and I want them both torn down and rebuilt.

I currently side with conservatives and the Republican party more because the America first policy is what this country needs most, but I couldn't care less about what party I vote for...so long as they are more in line with what I believe and what I think is best for the average American like myself. 

Take your weak attempts to insult the posters that hand you your ass daily, and pound sand.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What a bunch of losers.

As if I care about being called a RINO when I officially have no party affiliation as my party status. 

All I ever cared about was what is best for the country and the people...parties be damned. 

Maybe you braindead lunatics haven't put this together yet, but what I believe is that both parties are mostly corrupt, and I want them both torn down and rebuilt.

I currently side with conservatives and the Republican party more because the America first policy is what this country needs most, but I couldn't care less about what party I vote for...so long as they are more in line with what I believe and what I think is best for the average American like myself. 

Take your weak attempts to insult the posters that hand you your ass daily, and pound sand.

RINO. 

No one hands me my ass on here. LOL the next evidence based argument made against me will be the first.

• Gay 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

RINO. 

No one hands me my ass on here. LOL the next evidence based argument made against me will be the first.

To be fair...you kinda embarrass yourself with every post you barf out.

The one quoted is no different 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You dare defy trump? What a loser. Only loser RINOs vote.

Yup, especially on getting the vaccine.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Read it for yourself, dipshit. Aint no context to worry about.  You MAGATs need to stay home!

FBm6OjRX0AU02hX.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@PhllyFag sorry bro, I don't know it. But I'd like to so can you provide some real evidence of this?

I'll wait,...

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhllyFag sorry bro, I don't know it. But I'd like to so can you provide some real evidence of this?

I'll wait,...

Maybe you haven't been on this planet since Nov 3 2020, but the evidence has been mounting up ever since that evening when they just so happened to stop the counting in all the battleground states when Trump and the red wave was curb stomping the China puppet and his TDS/sheep followers. Ever since that obvious tell along with many others that day, it's been about exposing the big steal.

So whenever you decide to tune into real life, go ahead and check out any number of posts from myself, Sack, Woody, Bowman, and others that have tried to help you get educated about the biggest crime in US history.

Or don't...I really don't give a fuck what your candy ass does, but STFU about someone showing you evidence. You still think the Maricopa audit proved there was no fraud, and the report actually states the exact opposite. 

You're an ignoramus, and a sheep that can't process any information that runs contrary to your deep seeded TDS hatred.

Go stuff that ball gag back in your cock sucker where it belongs

• Like 1

RINO. 

You've used that line way too many times.  Retire it.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This is one time I totally agree with Donald Trump. I think that in the same way Republicans like to protest against life-saving vaccines to make a political statement, they should do the same thing when it comes to voting in 2022 and 2024. Protest those votes and don't do it, don't pull that lever. That will definitely own the lips!!

GAY

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You've used that line way too many times.  Retire it.

The next time I listen to anything you say will be the first.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

MAGATs? Are you listening? Stay home in 2022 and 2024 on election night. The Supreme cult leader has spoken. Anyone who chooses to defy him is not a true patriot.

Anyone who chooses to defy him is not a true patriot. 

########################### 

You say that about Biden because you worship him though.

Ultimate hypocrisy