Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

[MAGA-STUPIDITY] Trump's inevitable reinstatement

This is coming from Steve Bannon, and Steve Bannon is someone who would know so I think this one is real. He's saying Trump's reinstatement as president will definitely not be after the 2024 election. Instead its going to be 2022, or possibly before (which I assume means later this year since this year is in fact 2021).

His reasoning appears to be that they have now begun the decertification process in Arizona (they haven't) and after that all they need to do, I assume, is begin the decertification process in Georgia (which they won't) followed by the decertification process in Pennsylvania (which they won't) followed by the decertification process in Michigan (which they won't) and lastly the decertification process in Wisconsin (which they won't).

That really should be enough. If we can just decertify all those states Trump should have a clear path to reinstatement as president. And for those of you who think its pretty far-fetched, think again. Its clearly spelled out in that Article XII of the constitution Trump promised to protect back when he first ran in 2016.

I personally don't see why we stop at Wisconsin tho. I think we should go back and decertify the states that FDR won in 1932 so we can finally get rid of social security and all that other New Deal communism bullshit. Because apparently, anything is possible now. We can just decertify anything we want and completely ignore the will of the people.

Ok Trump supporters, I realize that none of you recognize what absolute embarrassments you have become by believing in these hilarious fairy tales and even if you did realize it I know none of you would care. But don't you realize these people are playing you for the absolute fools that you are because they know they can take your money? Don't you realize that? Don't you care?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ***********

That's about all the response you'll get.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ***********

That's about all the response you'll get.

That's okay, I won't see it because I have that dip shit on ignore

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.  TDS at work.

@HipKat the ironic thing is the only people deranged about trump are his rabid drooling cultists fans that see no flaws in him. They see an orange God that needs human sacrifices. Just watch them all dropping like flies from COVID just to own the libz.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

@HipKat the ironic thing is the only people deranged about trump are his rabid drooling cultists fans that see no flaws in him. They see an orange God that needs human sacrifices. Just watch them all dropping like flies from COVID just to own the libz.

TDS

• Thanks 1

Red Herring by Ball Gag @HipKat. I've yet to seen anyone here profess belief in what Bannon said on that subject.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Red Herring by Ball Gag @HipKat. I've yet to seen anyone here profess belief in what Bannon said on that subject.

Yep.  Another swing and miss by shorty.

Funny thing about this is we know Hipshit watched the video unlike any of us, and he was probably super triggered and likely beat his dog and smashed some things in his home just hearing it talked about.

What would be even funnier is if by some miracle, it happened. 

Fingers crossed!

• Haha 1