Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Beasley deleted his Twitter account

Good for him.  Twitter is trash.  :niterider:

11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Good for him, Twatter is loaded with retards which is why I'm not on it.

that's funny Sack

I'm not on it either.......lol

• Like 1

cba fan

This conversation brings up a whole new topic that I started thinking about recently.

Sanders feels like the new number 1 receiver. How long before Diggs starts feeling he's not getting enough targets? What about Beasley? Gabe Davis?

They're all getting like 1-2 catches per game it seems. I think Moss gets more.

I guess I'm just looking for distractions to sidetrack the season.

52 minutes ago, pkschul said:

This conversation brings up a whole new topic that I started thinking about recently.

Sanders feels like the new number 1 receiver. How long before Diggs starts feeling he's not getting enough targets? What about Beasley? Gabe Davis?

As long as they keep winning I don't think you'll hear many complaints.  But there might be some bickering if they lose a stretch of games.  :niterider:

54 minutes ago, pkschul said:

I say whoever is getting open the most, get's the most looks and if they make the most of those looks, that person is number 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, direbills said:

Now the Bills need to delete him. Not worth the trouble. His production is also very low since he opened his big yap. Cut him.

Or maybe we should delete you off this board or sensor your opinions too because we don't like it. Since your comments aren't worth the trouble and aren't productive. See imagine the world we live in if we adopted that mentality and went full cancer culture...I mean cancel culture. But we won't because we aren't evil communist pricks and enjoy freedom of speech around here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rcas0308 said:

Or maybe we should delete you off this board or sensor your opinions too because we don't like it. Since your comments aren't worth the trouble and aren't productive. See imagine the world we live in if we adopted that mentality and went full cancer culture...I mean cancel culture. But we won't because we aren't evil communist pricks and enjoy freedom of speech around here.

The word you want to use is 'censor'. Maybe compose a somewhat coherent sentence and maybe I may take you a little more seriously. Although probably not. Buh bye!

• Gay 1

8 minutes ago, direbills said:

The word you want to use is 'censor'. Maybe compose a somewhat coherent sentence and maybe I may take you a little more seriously. Although probably not. Buh bye!

And no one should take you seriously. Not surprised that's all you got. Those who call out grammar when I was writing this on a cell phone while making breakfast...just shows you got bitch slapped and don't have a logical comeback.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

And no one should take you seriously. Not surprised that's all you got. Those who call out grammar when I was writing this on a cell phone while making breakfast...just shows you got bitch slapped and don't have a logical comeback.

Yeah sure. That is what happened. Writing a coherent sentence, ain't it a bitch? 

• Gay 1

Good.

Maybe now he can focus on football. 

• Like 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

46 minutes ago, direbills said:

And also it was not a grammar error or a typo, it was wrong word usage. Big difference. So there is that. But nice try. 

Correct this. You are still as dumb as a box of rocks. Maybe someday you can change your focus to big picture things that involve critical thinking or just continue to be a boring conversation to someone with intellect. The choice is yours. 

1 hour ago, direbills said:

No, actually the use of 'sensor' in that context is quite unique; it's almost a type of postmodern polemics.

It would mean to detect the opinion and, possibly, hold it for use against you.  Rcas has (quite correctly) identified cancel culture.  Cancel culture allows the expression of opinions but does not allow for tolerance of those opinions. 

2 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Good.

Maybe now he can focus on football. 

That's what I think is that he deleted it because at the end of the day it was better for the team

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

The world would be a better place if everybody deleted their Twitter account

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

It's because pussies are assholes to him on the internet, and he doesn't need to see that shit daily.

He's on pace for 80 catches this year.  He's always been hot or cold week in week out for us.