Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Opponents are more likely to turn the ball over on any given drive, than score

That is insane. And probably unsustainable long term. But it doesn't matter because we're still winning games by 10+ points.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder why Buffalo is only a 4.5 point favorite this week.

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

schedule is pretty cakey most of the rest of the way so they could look artificially great all season

the game at tampa will be a real measuring stick

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

schedule is pretty cakey most of the rest of the way so they could look artificially great all season

Bills had their measuring stick Sunday night. I'm more prone to believe we will be TB's measuring stick!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Bills had their measuring stick Sunday night. I'm more prone to believe we will be TB's measuring stick!

I have a funny feeling…that by the time we play them….they’ll be falling apart. Gronk is already broke. Hopefully, Brady will be too. Doubt it, but I can hope.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Saw that. Unreal. 

Also think its not sustainable in the long run but who cares. Turnovers sometimes come and go in bunches. At any point we might go into a stretch of games in which we won't get many. But as long as the D keeps the score low our offense can out play anyone. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

21 hours ago, Meathead said:

If Tampa does not get some healthy bodies in their secondary by that game the only measuring stick is how far up Tampa's ass we're going to stick that measuring stick

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.