Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Spencer Brown throwing a Chiefs LB to the ground

what a great pick. allowing williams to move to guard solves two problems by improving the RG play and putting Ford into a quality backup position. along with boettger and bates they have three quys that can play multiple spots in a pinch

im still disappointed in the run blocking, though. against a not very good kc front four they didnt do much to help singletary and moss. their running threat is mainly allen, and thats a problem as hes sure to get dinged up at the least if he keeps running. hopefully they will get better as the new 2/5ths of the line gels with the rest of them

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 hours ago, Meathead said:

what a great pick. allowing williams to move to guard solves two problems by improving the RG play and putting Ford into a quality backup position. along with boettger and bates they have three quys that can play multiple spots in a pinch

im still disappointed in the run blocking, though. against a not very good kc front four they didnt do much to help singletary and moss. their running threat is mainly allen, and thats a problem as hes sure to get dinged up at the least if he keeps running. hopefully they will get better as the new 2/5ths of the line gels with the rest of them

I'm starting to think even Mitch Trubisky can win a Super Bowl with this defense and offense. We have seen enough this year to say they can run it just fine, it's just we don't run it enough or scheme for it because of the weapons we have in the passing game. However, there will be weeks we take advantage of opponents with weak run defenses. 

• Like 1

Animal.

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

We have seen enough this year to say they can run it just fine, it's just we don't run it enough or scheme for it because of the weapons we have in the passing game.

i guess its good enough. singleterry combined with moss average 4.6 ypc, which is almost right on the league average. id just like that to be higher, and considering the strength of the passing attack it really should be

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Sorry Lit, I am not used to your positivity. Please post a pic where there is a receiver open down field after Allen has started the throwing motion to an underneath receiver … otherwise I am afraid that Armageddon is coming soon …

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

9 minutes ago, Topas said:

Sorry Lit, I am not used to your positivity. Please post a pic where there is a receiver open down field after Allen has started the throwing motion to an underneath receiver … otherwise I am afraid that Armageddon is coming soon …

It’s a stupid argument and always was. Allen starting his throwing motion or not, doesn’t change the fact that a guy is running WIDE OPEN down the field.

It just shows that he didn’t properly go through his professions.

Daboll likely saw the same thing and told Allen about it which perhaps is why he is playing better.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

25 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s a stupid argument and always was. Allen starting his throwing motion or not, doesn’t change the fact that a guy is running WIDE OPEN down the field.

It just shows that he didn’t properly go through his professions.

Daboll likely saw the same thing and told Allen about it which perhaps is why he is playing better.

If the CB is already dropping of because he recognizes it, then it makes a difference. 
not saying that was the case in all instances. But saying it was in some and often there is more needed to assess a play than a screenshot. 

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

18 hours ago, Meathead said:

i guess its good enough. singleterry combined with moss average 4.6 ypc, which is almost right on the league average. id just like that to be higher, and considering the strength of the passing attack it really should be

I will tell you meat run behind that rookie Spencer Brown more and you will see that number go up. Hard to find another player in the league right now getting more push. 

On 10/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Meathead said:

Thank you..

Spencer Brown was my hope for a breakout rookie.   Right now he is looking WAY better than Cody Ford look as a rookie.

PLUS he has some swagger to him.

• Like 1

Build the OLine...