Jump to content

Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

 

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Spencer Brown throwing a Chiefs LB to the ground

Recommended Posts

what a great pick. allowing williams to move to guard solves two problems by improving the RG play and putting Ford into a quality backup position. along with boettger and bates they have three quys that can play multiple spots in a pinch

im still disappointed in the run blocking, though. against a not very good kc front four they didnt do much to help singletary and moss. their running threat is mainly allen, and thats a problem as hes sure to get dinged up at the least if he keeps running. hopefully they will get better as the new 2/5ths of the line gels with the rest of them

  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Meathead said:

what a great pick. allowing williams to move to guard solves two problems by improving the RG play and putting Ford into a quality backup position. along with boettger and bates they have three quys that can play multiple spots in a pinch

im still disappointed in the run blocking, though. against a not very good kc front four they didnt do much to help singletary and moss. their running threat is mainly allen, and thats a problem as hes sure to get dinged up at the least if he keeps running. hopefully they will get better as the new 2/5ths of the line gels with the rest of them

I'm starting to think even Mitch Trubisky can win a Super Bowl with this defense and offense. We have seen enough this year to say they can run it just fine, it's just we don't run it enough or scheme for it because of the weapons we have in the passing game. However, there will be weeks we take advantage of opponents with weak run defenses. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Animal.


It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

We have seen enough this year to say they can run it just fine, it's just we don't run it enough or scheme for it because of the weapons we have in the passing game.

i guess its good enough. singleterry combined with moss average 4.6 ypc, which is almost right on the league average. id just like that to be higher, and considering the strength of the passing attack it really should be


One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Lit, I am not used to your positivity. Please post a pic where there is a receiver open down field after Allen has started the throwing motion to an underneath receiver … otherwise I am afraid that Armageddon is coming soon …


Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Topas said:

Sorry Lit, I am not used to your positivity. Please post a pic where there is a receiver open down field after Allen has started the throwing motion to an underneath receiver … otherwise I am afraid that Armageddon is coming soon …

It’s a stupid argument and always was. Allen starting his throwing motion or not, doesn’t change the fact that a guy is running WIDE OPEN down the field.

It just shows that he didn’t properly go through his professions.

Daboll likely saw the same thing and told Allen about it which perhaps is why he is playing better.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

It’s a stupid argument and always was. Allen starting his throwing motion or not, doesn’t change the fact that a guy is running WIDE OPEN down the field.

It just shows that he didn’t properly go through his professions.

Daboll likely saw the same thing and told Allen about it which perhaps is why he is playing better.

If the CB is already dropping of because he recognizes it, then it makes a difference. 
not saying that was the case in all instances. But saying it was in some and often there is more needed to assess a play than a screenshot. 


Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Meathead said:

i guess its good enough. singleterry combined with moss average 4.6 ypc, which is almost right on the league average. id just like that to be higher, and considering the strength of the passing attack it really should be

I will tell you meat run behind that rookie Spencer Brown more and you will see that number go up. Hard to find another player in the league right now getting more push. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Meathead said:

what a great pick. allowing williams to move to guard solves two problems by improving the RG play and putting Ford into a quality backup position. along with boettger and bates they have three quys that can play multiple spots in a pinch

im still disappointed in the run blocking, though. against a not very good kc front four they didnt do much to help singletary and moss. their running threat is mainly allen, and thats a problem as hes sure to get dinged up at the least if he keeps running. hopefully they will get better as the new 2/5ths of the line gels with the rest of them

Thank you..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spencer Brown was my hope for a breakout rookie.   Right now he is looking WAY better than Cody Ford look as a rookie.

 

PLUS he has some swagger to him.

  • Like 1

Build the OLine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...