Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Simms: Allen may be the best overall player in the sport

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

BUT, what did NICK WRIGHT say??? lol!!

Look back, I was on the Allen train when he was drafted, saying he reminds me of a young Kelly.

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You know I heard some of Allen's helmet audio.

Dabes:  Josh RPO.  Trips left.  Watch for the safety.

Josh;  Yeah!!! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!!!

Dabes:  You calm?  You cool?

Josh:  Yeah sure Yeah sure!!!

Dabes:  Take a breath and listen.  'Wise men say, only fools rush in .........

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Simms and Orlovsky are two guys I remember being on the Allen bandwagon from day one. 

I'm sure there's more. But certainly more doubters. Myself included. Amazing how well he's turned out. Absolute baller. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

19 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yeah, me too….

what?? lol...... 

I was not on Allen train either. I wanted Mayfield. Then Darnold.

cba fan

15 hours ago, Meathead said:

i dont watch hardly any college football so to get interested in the draft i review a lot of stats and watch a lot of highlights and game recaps on youtube. theres a ton of them for the top players so you can get an idea of what they can do and some of their general personality

when i saw allens stuff what i saw was that wyoming wasnt really a very good team and they basically hung around until josh did something incredible to win the game - which he usually did. that told me he was probably one of those 'gamer' players, guys that were just clutch and balled when they needed to

regardless, that still meant he was going to come into the nfl raw and it was a toss up whether he'd be able to be an nfl level gamer. so i just trusted mcbean to make the call and hoped they were right

it didnt look great that first year, but its unfair to grade any qb on their first year. very few come out and perform well at that stage, most need some time to grow into the position - even the greats like manning, elway, and favre, etc. stunk early on. allen didnt stink but he sure wasnt mahomes (stepping into the idling ferrari andy had ready for him). he improved his second year, but still wasnt franchise material and needed to show a big jump to avoid the bills starting to look for somebody else. we all know what happened last year, and mcbean aint doing no looking

it feels weird to say it, but now he looks better than a young jim kelly. thats kinda scary, you wonder if he can keep it up. but man you gotta admit, the future looks bright as hell, not only with him but with this team. they look like they are set up for years with a solid core of young guys, excellent backups and recent draft picks ready to take over when the guy ahead of them peters out

viva la the mcbean era!

yes good read.

I differ in only one respect. He was methodically improving. Not always game to game but every few games grouped together you could see he was developing.

The 2nd half of season ending Dolphins game in 2018 when he crushed the fins in multiple ways.(that long run around right side for a TD is one of my fav Bills plays of all time) It set up a great off season knowing it appeared Bills had their guy and could focus on other positions.

cba fan