Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
George

ROUSSEAU up for Defensive Rookie of the week

Rookie defensive end Greg Rousseau produced his most productive game of his young NFL career with 2.0 sacks in Sunday's shoutout win in Miami. Rousseau is the first Bills rookie to produce a multi-sack game since Ed Oliver on November 28. 2019.

Fans can click here to vote for Rousseau as the NFL rookie of the week.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bi...e-week-award-b

Screw defensive rookie of the week…….he’s the Defensive MVP of the entire NFL last week.

Meanwhile the guys drafted ahead of him haven't done much. We have Kwity Paye on the Colts with 8 whole tackles and 1 fumble recovery and Payton Turner on the Saints with 9 tackles and 1 sack. Our man Rousseau has 18 tackles, 1 interception, and 3 sacks. I'm not sure how much playing time these 2 guys have versus Rousseau so I can't analyze that.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

i was watching some basement 'football analyst' from kc break down the loss live and then take questions from the chat (i watched it yesterday)

of course people were freaking and wanted to blow up the team. you should have seen how many people were criticizing the clyde edwards (RB, the guy that got carried off the field sunday) pick instead of taking somebody for their crappy defense

cant say theyre wrong. rule 1 of the draft: taking a rb in the first is always stupid. and edwards isnt any revelation at rb either. they coulda had a nice de or cb prospect at that spot, AND they could have got edwards production in round 3 or 4

but they just had to force a weapon to keep mushroom hair happy. fuck em

Edit: I will give the host credit because he said he thought mahomes needed to grow up and humble himself a bit. he pointed out that he was repeatedly passing up the 5-ish yd passes to go for the longer balls in what he said was to try to make up for the deficiencies in the defense. i say its due to him having his balls tongue washed by espn and elsewhere for two straight years every day and his hair, err ... head has gotten too big. its better to score on long, shorter pass drives than 2-3 long pass drives anyway. hes just too proud to dink and dunk even though it was there for them. once again, fuck em

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

oh, btw, the reason i brought this up was to show that you can definitely get good prospects at any position at the bottom of round 1. the bills appear to have hit the jackpot with rousseau, which isnt going to usually happen. but you can usually get a guy you can groom for a year that most likely will at least be good enough for a backup or rotation use

• Like 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

treyvon diggs and antoine winfield jr were both available when kc took clyde edwards

[/price is right loser horn