Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

lion awake

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

oooooh such a tough guy. Let us know when one single lie you have vomited up gets validated in a court.  until then, you're just a MAGAT faggot living in a delusional world of lies and disinformation.  

and let's not forget the stratospheric irony of the OP that is a catalogue of MAGAT-world conduct, all as prescribed by the fat demented loser.  American Carnage motherfucker!

Notice he vomits the same lame non responses and weak insults just like the puppet he is.

You're a well known loser/sheep here, guy 

You can't escape the mental prison you put yourself in

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sounds to me like you're sweating profusely.  LOL

It does, doesn't it?! LOL

This dude is in his trailer getting BIG MAD cursing and breaking his plastic dinnerware over getting pwned on this board

LOL

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It does, doesn't it?! LOL

This dude is in his trailer getting BIG MAD cursing and breaking his plastic dinnerware over getting pwned on this board

LOL

I was thinking he upgraded to his Mom's basement.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Notice he vomits the same lame non responses and weak insults just like the puppet he is.

He sure never changes it up much.

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest, this is how fucking stupid you are. The only hoax when it came to Russia and 2016 is idiots like you still trying to claim that they had nothing to do with trying to influence that election even though every investigation has proven you wrong. It's no different than your dumbass still trying to say that there was election fraud in Arizona when your investigation that you begged for and that you tried to tell us for 4 months was going to vindicate a stolen election turned out to be not stolen.

The only clown show is you, and your Merry band of little imbeciles.

By the way dipshit, right from the beginning I was the first person to post on here that this virus acted like a bio weapon and probably or at least possibly was created in a lab. So you got that one wrong also. 

But that's nothing new for you because you're always wrong. The problem is you're too stupid to realize it because no matter how much proof you get shoved in your face, you'll still go find some obscure far right wing piece of shit news outlet that tells the same lies you do and you'll take their word over the actual facts.

Just another reason why I call you fucking stupid

Dope/Ninny

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

@PhillysGayest, this is how fucking stupid you are. The only hoax when it came to Russia and 2016 is idiots like you still trying to claim that they had nothing to do with trying to influence that election even though every investigation has proven you wrong. It's no different than your dumbass still trying to say that there was election fraud in Arizona when your investigation that you begged for and that you tried to tell us for 4 months was going to vindicate a stolen election turned out to be not stolen.

The only clown show is you, and your Merry band of little imbeciles.

By the way dipshit, right from the beginning I was the first person to post on here that this virus acted like a bio weapon and probably or at least possibly was created in a lab. So you got that one wrong also. 

But that's nothing new for you because you're always wrong. The problem is you're too stupid to realize it because no matter how much proof you get shoved in your face, you'll still go find some obscure far right wing piece of shit news outlet that tells the same lies you do and you'll take their word over the actual facts.

Just another reason why I call you fucking stupid

And you're still denying the reality of your lies being exposed.

The multiple Russia hoaxes have been proven to have been lies...1000% fact, and you are still here pretending its not. Retard

The fake news put out total disinformation about Arizona despite the real report that you can look up that shows how many illegal ballots among other major problems that there were and you cling to the bogus narrative because it makes you look like you were right when you're anything but.

Claiming other people are stupid when you are the butt of all jokes here is quite remarkable. 

Let us know when a sheep/Biden supporter gets proven to be intelligent, let alone right about one thing ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You get the same response cause it is always true.  You and your MAGAT faggot ilk are 0fer in court.  the ultimate losers, propping up a fat loser.  losing is all you have, your defining attribute.  total.fucking.loser.

• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

You get the same response cause it is always true.  You and your MAGAT faggot ilk are 0fer in court.  the ultimate losers, propping up a fat loser.  losing is all you have, your defining attribute.  total.fucking.loser.

Trump won, and the world knows it 

Losers like you pretend you won and that everything was legitimate while refusing to prove it and show us the proof...the actions of corrupt crooks with something to hide.

That's what this corrupt regime and the anti Trump crowd is...losers that can't win and have to lie and cheat. You dopes prove it here everyday by your actions. Trump lives in your head...just look at your responses when nobody is even discussing him LOL

We look better all the time while the dems and the Biden regime is crumbling like the country is.

If you losers don't pull off an even bigger steal during primaries, you'll be out of power for eternity.

FACTS 

Hey PhillyFag, the only time I see any of your idiotic posts is when someone quotes them but it's funny as FUCK you keep replying to me, as if I could read your dumb replies

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey PhillyFag, the only time I see any of your idiotic posts is when someone quotes them but it's funny as FUCK you keep replying to me, as if I could read your dumb replies

RHbI.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Is My House on Fire?

merlin_156060708_c3d01af5-7d4e-4816-b9b9-54646efbab36-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

merlin_156060726_6c12d7d4-8569-44d5-bf9b-2423073fc106-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

07opart03-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

merlin_156060717_248df8d9-61e7-4c8c-a528

merlin_156060720_827d0ee4-0d50-4fff-91df

merlin_156061179_127c6c06-9037-4cfa-9a5d

merlin_156061314_f0f92a80-efee-4d4f-8ddb

merlin_156061302_12f21b45-39d0-423a-b35a-2c63f3f3e57e-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

merlin_156060711_cb9b7e12-0d6c-4fa3-8b9e

merlin_156061236_8a703fab-639f-4a88-8923-8df7b5087a96-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

07opart11-articleLarge.jpg?quality=75&au

merlin_156060723_b756bae8-cef8-4bb5-a0ad

merlin_156061296_fb94a346-8024-4f8c-bf19

Well, that was boring.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hip "Dipshit" Kat.  LOL

• Haha 1

Greg the flaming faggott thinks I care if he reads my posts or not LOL 

As if I'm trying to get any message into that idiots pea brain...why would I bother with someone as deranged and mentally disabled as him?

I'm just combating the lies and disinformation that he is filling this forum with.

If he or HK 2 happens to see it, oh well

LOL 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Woody said:

d2b5ca33bd970f64a6301fa75ae2eb22.png

One of the stupidest on this forum. Like a tween, all he posts are memes. The vacuousness in his skull in unrivalled. :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

11 hours ago, direbills said:

One of the stupidest on this forum. Like a tween, all he posts are memes. The vacuousness in his skull in unrivalled. :niterider:

You're homosexual, correct?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, direbills said:

You know I'm pretty sure it was Donald Trump that was president when nobody could find toilet paper, or paper towels, or canned goods, or other non-perishables

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan