Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

lion awake

LoL unironically posting the first meme made me laugh so hard. This is coming from a rabid fox/oann/Newsmax viewer with a steady diet from thw epoch times. The complete self unaware is so brilliant I almost believed it was satire and not your insanity 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LoL unironically posting the first meme made me laugh so hard. This is coming from a rabid fox/oann/Newsmax viewer with a steady diet from thw epoch times. The complete self unaware is so brilliant I almost believed it was satire and not your insanity 

Weird, I don't watch any of those stations much but thanks for playing Bernie Bro!

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

52 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Gay boy

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Just admit that you are one of the sheep that has completely bought into the narrative instead of coming up with weak ass replies that offer nothing in value.

The main point in his post...which I think you missed, is that we are leaving the sheep like you behind. We will fight to keep America free and the best country in the world while you sit on the sidelines and pretend you are some type of righteous individual that is on the side that is making a difference when it's quite the opposite. 

• Thanks 1

Life in Qtopia!

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What narrative? You morons just hijack and bombard the air waves with nonsense and then claim to be "patriots". There is nothing patriotic about attempting to overthrow a democratically elected government. You have no proof of mass fraud that swayed the election. Nothing. Not even a little bit. You are the sheep. When was the last time you disagreed with anything trump or any GQP represented has said? You are weak paranoid people who have no problem with authoritarianism as long as it's in the name of Christianity. You are the American ISIS, except those people have the balls to follow through. 

Spot on!

I might have to take some of these idiots off ignore so I can slap the shit out of him on here a few times.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

38 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What narrative? You morons just hijack and bombard the air waves with nonsense and then claim to be "patriots". There is nothing patriotic about attempting to overthrow a democratically elected government. You have no proof of mass fraud that swayed the election. Nothing. Not even a little bit. You are the sheep. When was the last time you disagreed with anything trump or any GQP represented has said? You are weak paranoid people who have no problem with authoritarianism as long as it's in the name of Christianity. You are the American ISIS, except those people have the balls to follow through. 

Nailed it.  impossible to say it any better.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

YOU ARE an idiot.  Fact.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

37 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Spot on!

I might have to take some of these idiots off ignore so I can slap the shit out of him on here a few times.

Mr. Big Talk.  Bring it.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're very un-American.  Face facts, boy.

• Gay 1

You're like all of the other jackass liberals on here. When Trump was in office you all were a part of #thereistance and now that he's not you're all part of #thecompliance. And democratically elected? Uh... all of the audits are showing that it was anything BUT democratically conducted. There is tons of proof out there but the corporate run MSM (ironically that you are allegedly opposed to) tells you there isn't so you listen and obey like a good sheep. You're probably wearing a mask in front your PC right now.

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You're like all of the other jackass liberals on here. When Trump was in office you all were a part of #thereistance and now that he's not you're all part of #thecompliance. And democratically elected? Uh... all of the audits are showing that it was anything BUT democratically conducted. There is tons of proof out there but the corporate run MSM (ironically that you are allegedly opposed to) tells you there isn't so you listen and obey like a good sheep. You're probably wearing a mask in front your PC right now.

Lol I didn't support most of what trump did and I don't support most of what biden is doing. But I can recognize when one party is actively trying to poke holes in our democracy.

The audits didn't prove anything. If it did, it would be in court right now. It's all bullshit. The Arizona GOP admitted the results were correct.

I dont support MSM because they have a corporate/liberal and military/imperialist bias. Most of the time factual reporting is correct, the messaging is what's deceptive.

• Haha 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The audits didn't prove anything. If it did, it would be in court right now. It's all bullshit. The Arizona GOP admitted the results were correct.

I dont support MSM because they have a corporate/liberal and military/imperialist bias. Most of the time factual reporting is correct, the messaging is what's deceptive.

These statements prove that you're totally clueless. None of what you said is true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

All of this just further cements the fact that you are the sheep.

You may truly believe the things you say, but they are simply not true.

I disagree with both parties constantly, and to be quite honest, both are corrupt and need to be destroyed and rebuilt. 

You will always be the guy here who thinks he knows more than he really does, and when cornered, you respond with questions instead of legitimate replies. 

The people and system you are currently support is more authoritarian and tyrannical than any I've ever witnessed in my life, but here you are trying to call out others on it.

Please keep going so I can smack you around some more, chump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I believe in the facts. Sorry not sorry that the facts don't agree with your warped worldview.

Great, so you support ending the electoral college? What you dont? 

The reason I respond with questions is to point out the holes in your arguments. If you can't answer them, that means your arguments are the problem not me.

I dont support this "system". And it is hardly authoritarian. Thus is coming from the guy who voted for trump. Who made the media the enemy and was too dumb to pull off a coup.

You couldn't smack water if you fell out of a fucking boat. 

When your facts are pulled from thin air, that means they are not facts, but instead worthless food for the sheep to gobble up and regurgitate. 

You respond with questions not because you want to poke holes in arguments (you can't), but you do it to deflect from having to get owned on your stupid responses. 

You absolutely do support the system. That's the best part about all of this. You constantly try to come across as a righteous fighter for the common man, but the side you represent doesn't ever truly fight for those people...they have been playing them for years, and they are playing you now.

The electoral college? Is this another question you pulled out your ass to deflect? LOL

I kind of like the fact that you stay here and make an ass out of yourself for us all daily...please continue.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hahahahahahaha

You are a useful stooge to the GQP. They don't care about you. They are in the club and you're not. You are a pawn. 

We have beaten you and Greg the homo over the head so many times with facts and truth that you might be suffering from brain damage at this point.

How many things have you and him posted that have turned out to be complete lies that were proven factually untrue? The answer is a hell of a lot, and the number grows on a near daily basis.

This is why I've slowed down my posting here. Most of America is seeing exactly what's been going on lately and they are not happy. There's no need to post about it anymore because it's out there for everyone to see 24/7 now.

You'd think any real American would wise up now and come to the defense of those of us that warned you and spoke up long ago since you will soon find yourselves in the same predicament, but sheep will sheep, I guess.

Good luck with your delusions, guy. It's gonna get harder and harder to live in that world 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Well said.  All accurate.