Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

The obvious distraction debate no one mentioned yet lol

The Meyer incident is between him and his wife. For all we know daddy might have a hall pass when he's not home. Gruden on the other hand, those e-mails, yikes.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The Meyer incident is between him and his wife. For all we know daddy might have a hall pass when he's not home. Gruden on the other hand, those e-mails, yikes.

@Thebowflexbody seems to think what gruden said isn't that bad. discuss.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@Thebowflexbody seems to think what gruden said isn't that bad. discuss.

Why would I interrupt you buddy? It's all on you. I have more important arguments like how Biden is an utter disaster and the science behind COVID-19 is anything but.

• Trump 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

57 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

The logical distraction is Bills are going to lose Fraizer or Daboll much sooner than expected now.

Thats inevitable come end of season but I trust Beane and now really trust McD that we will not drop off a cliff at all.....Importance is our Defence which McD has good hold of and the priority on offence is and always will be Allen and making sure he continues doing what he does best and any new OC will build a plan around his strengths...

10 hours ago, jpp said:

Thats inevitable come end of season but I trust Beane and now really trust McD that we will not drop off a cliff at all.....Importance is our Defence which McD has good hold of and the priority on offence is and always will be Allen and making sure he continues doing what he does best and any new OC will build a plan around his strengths...

Thinking it could be before EOS now. Would the Bills be prepared for either of them to be hired by the Raiders in October or November?

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Why would I interrupt you buddy? It's all on you. I have more important arguments like how Biden is an utter disaster and the science behind COVID-19 is anything but.

Damn right.   We're owed some apologies for irresponsible voting last November.

Voter fraud allowed a sick, twisted, uninformed  voting bloc to dictate the ruin of our country.