Sign in to follow this  
miamibillsnut

FOR ALL YOU HOLDING and ROUGHING THE PASSER WHINERS.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/10/12/22721807/penalty-recap-buffalo-bills-at-kansas-city-is-a-mess

Please read this and learn the rules.   My goodness, the whining on the chat box about holding is ridiculous.  The whining about Olivers' RTP penalty worse.  Apparently nobody on this board knows the holding rules nor the roughing the passer rules.

• Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

It was horrible ...I turned off the game after the 1st quarter

these charts mean nothing....

Larry David Crying GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2021/10/12/22721807/penalty-recap-buffalo-bills-at-kansas-city-is-a-mess

Please read this and learn the rules.   My goodness, the whining on the chat box about holding is ridiculous.  The whining about Olivers' RTP penalty worse.  Apparently nobody on this board knows the holding rules nor the roughing the passer rules.

I don’t agree with his holding assessment.

Thats holding all day, every day.

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Obviously not all calls are bad. Some are coin tosses. You can call them or not. 

But to not come out of that game and think of the abomination that was the officiating ?? I don't know. 

As for the Oliver RTP. What is he supposed to do ? He was being blocked into the ground towards PM's legs. What is he to do? Honestly ? It was bs and so was the one they got called on. But of course nobody talks about it because they didn't get anything out of theirs and we did.  And the Morse hold was indeed completely made up. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

It depends on your standard of officiating.  

I hold referees to a higher standards.

If you and your crew generally make the right calls, get few supported complaints from the teams the following week, and don't negatively affect the out come of the game - You're a good referee and should go to sleep knowing you've done your job.

But to be a great referee, you need to work Buffalo Bills games and make calls in the Buffalo Bills favor.

To truly self-actualize as a referee  you need to work a Buffalo Bills playoff game and swing the outcome in the Buffalo Bills favor.  

• Haha 1

KC was holding all day on the Buffalo D-Line. There were times when they would also push the Buffalo player down and not allow them to get up back in the play. Check the replays. 

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

The holding calls were bad. The calls did not go both ways equally, That's for sure.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

36 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Obviously not all calls are bad. Some are coin tosses. You can call them or not. 

But to not come out of that game and think of the abomination that was the officiating ?? I don't know. 

As for the Oliver RTP. What is he supposed to do ? He was being blocked into the ground towards PM's legs. What is he to do? Honestly ? It was bs and so was the one they got called on. But of course nobody talks about it because they didn't get anything out of theirs and we did.  And the Morse hold was indeed completely made up. 

It's a bad rule.  As somone said, intent has to be put into it, but it's not.  You hit the knees auto flag.  Oliver was not trying to take Mahomey's knees out, at least I dont think he was, he kind of just fell into them.  It's like the targetting rule in college.   How you are supposed to adjust in mid air to not hit a guy helmet to helmet that is falling is beyond me.

As for hold, I am sure there were some missed, they are every game, but the whining on here was every play and most of them were legal blocks.

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

there are multiple screenshots of KC o-line holding pulling jerseys as Bills d-line are past them all over internet. One shows two Bills getting held at same time. All w no calls.

Your charts and graphs suck.

dont care about the charts.  It's the explanation of what is a hold.   Grabbing a jersey inside the shoulder pads is not holding.

• Disagree 1

Quit whining about whining.  Not all the complaints were about all  the calls.  You make it sound like people were bitching about all calls only against the Bills. Plays happen fast and the perspective of an action looks different from different view angles but some of those calls are just laziness, or poor training or personal vendettas against an individual or a specific team.  

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

I saw Bills jerseys being pulled more than once with no call. In all of my years watching the NFL, that gets called as a hold. 

I also saw a few defensive lineman tackled. In all of my years watching the NFL, talking a d lineman gets called as a hold. 

I also saw some grabby KC d backs. No calls for KC, more a few for Buffalo. 

KC had some calls against. Overall, refs seemed to favor KC. If that makes me a whiner on the shout box, so be it. 

in the end, it did not matter. Bills stomped KC. We now have a team that can overcome Shitty refs. 

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Quit whining about whining.  Not all the complaints were about all  the calls.  You make it sound like people were bitching about all calls only against the Bills. Plays happen fast and the perspective of an action looks different from different view angles but some of those calls are just laziness, or poor training or personal vendettas against an individual or a specific team.  

Were you on here sunday?   It was non stop bitching about holding by the Chiefs o-line.

5 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

Were you on here sunday?   It was non stop bitching about holding by the Chiefs o-line.

Yes, I was.

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

2 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

dont care about the charts.  It's the explanation of what is a hold.   Grabbing a jersey inside the shoulder pads is not holding.

Agreed, but that is not what i am referencing. Grabbing and pulling player back by holding his jersey as he has beat you is holding though.

cba fan