Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Gruden calls Goodell a “faggot” and “clueless pussy”

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you high?

Nope. I definitely would not blame you for punching him.

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I said African americans. As in, the African community as a whole has a problem with homophobia and I have noticed a lot more antisemitism. That is exactly what I meant. If I thought/knew Murphy was a homophobe I would say it. I'm not shy about calling out people I disagree with. I dont need to fool anyone.

Liar.  You also don't know dick about Eddie's routine in those days.  "Any homosexuals here?  GOOD, let's talk about them".  Some damn funny shit.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

I'm the most culture.   Matter.   Settled. 

What Gruden was revealed to have said made it impossible to continue as a head coach.  He shouldn't be condemned for life, although I wouldn't want to associate with him.  

Make no mistake; this information was released as a vendetta. 

The problem is; people are hypocrites.

Let me give an innocuous example:  Some people talk to themselves when they are alone while others do not.

If you showed surveillance footage of someone talking to themselves to a group of people , people who grew up in a family where this was not done would call the person crazy.  Most people who do talk to themselves would be silent.

Yep.  Vendetta.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol of course you are. You are the range one-upper.

I can agree, as long as he isn't an asshole and can change his ways.

Could be. It's entertaining regardless.

Looks like they were dragging everyone else down with them.

They are called religious people. They think some dead guy is listening when they beg for handouts. 

I'd definitely drink some beer with Gruden.  Any old time.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

If you went to a doctors office to get a wart removed from the end of your nose (you really should), and he harms you (disfigures you), and you find out he’s not a doctor at all, and you punch him, I’d certainly be okay widdat. Zatta run-on sentence?

the harm to my co-worker was, the LAST thing in the world that he wanted was to suck face with another swinging dick, smegma ballz ‘n dingleberries person just like him.

Funny stuff.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Liar.  You also don't know dick about Eddie's routine in those days.  "Any homosexuals here?  GOOD, let's talk about them".  Some damn funny shit.

I used to watch his old stand up all the time years ago when it was on comedy central at 1am uncensored.

And .again, no I wasn't specifically talking about murphy. Shit, the dude got caught with a transsexual prostitute once.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg