Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Gruden calls Goodell a “faggot” and “clueless pussy”

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not in any context. There are certain contexts in which you can say the word "fag", although it isn't common in the US. But that's not the argument. You are shifting the goal posts. This is clear as day intended to be derogatory language.

You're not going to follow this up with, fag means bundle of sticks are you? LoL 

If I sent an email at my job using this language I'd be fired on the spot. This is not about "cancel culture". This is about accountability. If you want things like racism, homophobia, etc., to go away, hold these people accountable for their actions. If racist and homophobic remarks aren't a big deal to you, then you have chosen the side or bigotry. It's that simple. People need to be anti- racist and anti-homophobic because just being not racist and not homophobic is clearly not working.

You're the morality police now?  If only we could all be as virtuous as you!  LOL :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're the morality police now?  If only we could all be as virtuous as you!  LOL :classic_laugh:

Am I the end all be all of all things moral? Nope. Never said I was. Is there any utility to calling people derogatory names? What net benefit does it have to allow people to be bigots at work?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Is cob gobbler or rump ranger acceptable???  LOL

I dont care what your Google history is, just don't say that shit at work or in public and not expect to be met with consequences.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I dont care what your Google history is, just don't say that shit at work or in public and not expect to be met with consequences.

Oh no!  LOL

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not in any context. There are certain contexts in which you can say the word "fag", although it isn't common in the US. But that's not the argument. You are shifting the goal posts. This is clear as day intended to be derogatory language.

You're not going to follow this up with, fag means bundle of sticks are you? LoL 

If I sent an email at my job using this language I'd be fired on the spot. This is not about "cancel culture". This is about accountability. If you want things like racism, homophobia, etc., to go away, hold these people accountable for their actions. If racist and homophobic remarks aren't a big deal to you, then you have chosen the side or bigotry. It's that simple. People need to be anti- racist and anti-homophobic because just being not racist and not homophobic is clearly not working.

If he said it about or to a gay man I would agree that he is a bigot. I also don’t believe that Gruden thinks the commish is an actual vagina. I agree you would be fired but he wasn’t employed by the nfl at the time. I guess you and I have hung with completely different crowds, which is strange because we listen to the same music and the same sports, but never have I thought that when a friend said “hey that’s gay as hell” or something of that sort, that they hate homosexuals. Geez, if that’s the case they need to get rid of South Park and half the other shows, movies, comedians. Eddie Murphy should be cast out of the country.

• Thanks 1

Zing lol

• Like 1

Yeah, some fag might knock the crap out of you.

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

If he said it about or to a gay man I would agree that he is a bigot. I also don’t believe that Gruden thinks the commish is an actual vagina. I agree you would be fired but he wasn’t employed by the nfl at the time. I guess you and I have hung with completely different crowds, which is strange because we listen to the same music and the same sports, but never have I thought that when a friend said “hey that’s gay as hell” or something of that sort, that they hate homosexuals. Geez, if that’s the case they need to get rid of South Park and half the other shows, movies, comedians. Eddie Murphy should be cast out of the country.

When you say something is "gay" what are you insinuating?

The insinuation is that being gay is bad.

If being gay is bad, then it's ok to use derogatory language towards gays.

If it's ok to use derogatory language towards gays, that means it's ok to threaten them with violence.

If it's ok to threaten gays with violence, it must be ok to attack guys.

It's a slippery slope pal. Hate speech leads to violence. There is no disputing it. The longer we continue to normalize this kind of behavior the longer we perpetuate bigotry and violence.

Comedy shows tend to not age well. The only people that really don't like it are the ones who enjoy using unacceptable behavior. If the majority of people in a society agree that calling people fags in a derogatory mannerb is unacceptable, there will be consequences for those that continue to use it. Call it, "The free market place of ideas". If the market says, "stop saying racist and homophonic shit", you might want to change your behavior. 

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yeah, some fag might knock the crap out of you.

That's true. I've seen dudes in dresses beat the fuck out of people like you, all while wearing a pair of stilettos.

Beware of the silent majority :-)

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That's true. I've seen dudes in dresses beat the fuck out of people like you, all while wearing a pair of stilettos.

Sure, f8.  You need better things to do than dwell on these causes.  You people are out of you cotton picking minds.

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If it's ok to use derogatory language towards gays, that means it's ok to threaten them with violence.

It's a slippery slope pal. Hate speech leads to violence. There is no disputing it. The longer we continue to normalize this kind of behavior the longer we perpetuate bigotry and violence.

Comedy shows tend to not age well. The only people that really don't like it are the ones who enjoy using unacceptable behavior. If the majority of people in a society agree that calling people fags in a derogatory mannerb is unacceptable, there will be consequences for those that continue to use it. Call it, "The free market place of ideas". If the market says, "stop saying racist and homophonic shit", you might want to change your behavior. 

Who cares? Not me. :classic_biggrin:

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yup one of my best friends got beat up because they had a drag show at a local hardcore club near me. He was there at the bar and saw this massive transvestite with a big ass beard and started laughing. He actually got a heal puncture in the middle of his forehead. He still can’t keep a straight face when telling the story 

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Yup one of my best friends got beat up because they had a drag show at a local hardcore club near me. He was there at the bar and saw this massive transvestite with a big ass beard and started laughing. He actually got a heal puncture in the middle of his forehead. He still can’t keep a straight face when telling the story 

Hahaha! 

I was a at a local dive bar and a bunch of bro dudes came in and started talking shit to a dude who looked like Brian Cushing in high heals and a dress. One of the best knock outs I've seen. 

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I’m not offended by any of it. I’m Irish-Italian and I’m not offended when people make fun of us, nor am I offended by Eddie or Carlin. Watch Gran Torino this is How men talk. People have become too sensitive 

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m not offended by any of it. I’m Irish-Italian and I’m not offended when people make fun of us, nor am I offended by Eddie or Carlin. Watch Gran Torino this is How men talk. People have become too sensitive 

WAY TOO SENSITIVE

Who cares.....All i know im picking big time on Denver over LV!  Freebee......

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sure, but you are white and heterosexual. You have never been persecuted by society in any meaningful way, recently anyway. However, other populations in society experience violence for their mere existence still today.

When a friend calls you a faggot, and Brian Cushing in a dress overhears him and says "what's that supposed to mean"? And then knocks the shit out of your friend, I call that natural consequences. Don't use hateful language and the problem is solved. Why should the guy in the dress be called over sensitive when your friend is just being an asshole?

I dont know man, common courtesy. Don't be an asshole and you won't have to justify your asshole behavior on deaf ears.

Well unfortunately, with all the suck Biden’s cock and suck Trumps cock from both sides of aisle, it’s not going anywhere soon.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Well unfortunately, with all the suck Biden’s cock and suck Trumps cock from both sides of aisle, it’s not going anywhere soon.

Sure. The internet is full of it. Doesn't mean when your friend calls you gay you can't address it right then and there. At least people who are not cowardly would be able to do that. A true patriot would stand up against bigotry. 

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

LoL its funny how all the people who are "not bigots" are the ones to immediatley dislike my posts, which essentially say "hey don't use discriminatory language because it has a history of leading to violence". Like wow, I bet these are all good Christians too! Keep treating people how you would want to be treated, am I right? I guess I'm the PC police for saying, hey be respectful to everyone. Hahaha what a concept. 

These same people will tell their kids if someone calls then a faggot at school to punch them in the mouth lol the irony never fails.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Oh Johnny Johnny 

Buh bye. Good riddance. 

Not fan of Goodell either but you can't be calling people that. He also complained about women referees and gay players ? ... add the stuff about DSmith (Another asshole but that's another topic) and we have the trifecta of ignorance. 

He's done. Nobody will ever hire him again. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

Oh Johnny Johnny 

Buh bye. Good riddance. 

Not fan of Goodell either but you can't be calling people that. He also complained about women referees and gay players ? ... add the stuff about DSmith (Another asshole but that's another topic) and we have the trifecta of ignorance. 

Right wing media will defend him. When people say the republican base is full of bigots, those same bigots will have a victim complex, because Allah forbid, that they shouldn't be called out for saying inflammatory shit. This a conservative mentality. To them there must always be in-groups who are favored and out-groups who "deserve" bigotry because they are different or have an opposing viewpoint from the hivemind. The in-group just always happens to be White Evangelical Christians.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

45 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Oh Johnny Johnny 

Buh bye. Good riddance. 

10 years ago.  Statute of limitations, maybe?