Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Gruden calls Goodell a “faggot” and “clueless pussy”

Wow, who the hell was he emailing that stuff to? I have to say he's not wrong about Goodell though, nobody likes that guy.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow, who the hell was he emailing that stuff to? I have to say he's not wrong about Goodell though, nobody likes that guy.

Probably somebody he pissed off recently.  Who the hell hangs onto their emails that long? :niterider:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I bet he says he's not a homophobe or a misogynist next week.

I doubt Gruden has a fear of homosexuals 

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I bet he says he's not a homophobe or a misogynist next week.

He isn't. No such thing exists in the first place.

Twitter:

A law firm was paid to investigate Washington Football Team. We didn’t see a single email from Dan Snyder and never a written report.

Yet all of Gruden’s emails come out from an investigation he was even not the subject of. Strange until you remember that OWNERS run the league. https://t.co/HJyMt2SGPB

• Like 1

Twitter:

According to the @WSJ, the NFL reviewed 650,000 emails during its investigation into the Washington Football Team's workplace culture.

Either Jon Gruden had the only offensive emails within the 650,000 or - far more likely - his were the only ones ownership ALLOWED to come out.

Twitter

Ask yourself why now? Was it to get out from under Jon Gruden’s albatross 10yr / $100M record contract to coach the Raiders until 2028… or did they need a fall guy to try and divert everyone’s attention from the WFT chaos.

If owners wanted this kept secret, it would have been.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Twitter:

Dan Snyder was the subject of the Washington investigation, not Jon Gruden. And he was tied to some pretty gross accusations himself.

No written report. No Snyder emails. So do those other 650,000 emails really have nothing that paints ownership in a bad light? Seems improbable.

We live in an Orwellian world.

Everyone needs to admit that they have done or said something that was offensive. If they dug up every email everyone ever posted, in todays world they could fire anybody. That includes Goodall.

I am sure Shula, Ditka, Lombardi, Jimmy Johnson, etc…etc… etc…. Have done or said something that could have “offended” somebody. 

Electronic surveillance is a big reason politicians “stay in line” these days. Big brother has enough goods on everyone to destroy them. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

He isn't. No such thing exists in the first place.

I'm going to regret this....what?

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I doubt Gruden has a fear of homosexuals 

Come on man. You know what homophobia is by definition right?

homophobia

noun

To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ho·mo·pho·bia | \ ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bē-ə  \

Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or gay people— compare TRANSPHOBIA

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

36 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

homophobia

noun

Definition of homophobia

: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or gay people— compare TRANSPHOBIA

So you think that anyone that uses that word in any context is a homophobe? Because I’ve heard gay guys use the word the same way. Calling a non gay man that word because they didn’t like them. Sounds like locker room talk to me. Ever been in one of those?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

homophobia

noun

Definition of homophobia

Irrational?????  LOL

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you think that anyone that uses that word (fag) in any context is a homophobe? Because I’ve heard gay guys use the word the same way. Calling a non gay man that word because they didn’t like them.

Not in any context. There are certain contexts in which you can say the word "fag", although it isn't common in the US. But that's not the argument. You are shifting the goal posts. This is clear as day intended to be derogatory language.

You're not going to follow this up with, fag means bundle of sticks are you? LoL 

If I sent an email at my job using this language I'd be fired on the spot. This is not about "cancel culture". This is about accountability. If you want things like racism, homophobia, etc., to go away, hold these people accountable for their actions. If racist and homophobic remarks aren't a big deal to you, then you have chosen the side or bigotry. It's that simple. People need to be anti- racist and anti-homophobic because just being not racist and not homophobic is clearly not working.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not in any context. There are certain contexts in which you can say the word "fag", although it isn't common in the US. But that's not the argument. You are shifting the goal posts. This is clear as day intended to be derogatory language.

You're not going to follow this up with, fag means bundle of sticks are you? LoL 

If I sent an email at my job using this language I'd be fired on the spot. This is not about "cancel culture". This is about accountability. If you want things like racism, homophobia, etc., to go away, hold these people accountable for their actions. If racist and homophobic remarks aren't a big deal to you, then you have chosen the side or bigotry. It's that simple. People need to be anti- racist and anti-homophobic because just being not racist and not homophobic is clearly not working.

LOL

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Irrational?????  LOL

Do you not know what the word phobia means?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg