Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
jamsim67

It's one win, and nothing more.

Don't get me wrong, It was a great win. But moving on, now they have to stop Henry.

23 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Don't get me wrong, It was a great win. But moving on, now they have to stop Henry.

Absolutely. 

Coming off such a desired and emotional win it wouldn't shock me to see them drop a deuce so to speak. Specially vs a team that matches up well vs our run D. Henry is such a beast. 

Now I'm not saying we are gonna lose but it sure wouldn't be out of left field. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

It takes a simple recipe to beat the Titans.

1.  Guard the deep pass plays

2.  Contain Henry

3.  Attack the their 24th ranked defense

:niterider:

• Thanks 1

Wow....people are really worried about the Titans possibly beating the Bills...LMFAO.....My God....everyone was shitting the bed that Mahomes is going prison rape us and look what happened....Hell even Sean on here has more confidence this time than most of you....."oh boo hoo how we gonna stop Henry etc etc"....more like how the fuck are the Titans gonna stop Allen and beat our defence....we go into the bye with a big WIN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

If the Bills can go into Arrowhead and prison fuck the Chiefs….they can beat the Titans. We’ve always held Henry in check. Titans defense is shit. Is Julio Jones and AJ Brown still banged up? They fucking lost to the god damn Jets. Shit ton of Bills fans will be attendance. Fuck the Titans.

I know what should happen. I also know what should have happened last year, and I don't want to see that happen again.

They need to be ready

27 minutes ago, jpp said:

Wow....people are really worried about the Titans possibly beating the Bills...LMFAO.....My God....everyone was shitting the bed that Mahomes is going prison rape us and look what happened....Hell even Sean on here has more confidence this time than most of you....."oh boo hoo how we gonna stop Henry etc etc"....more like how the fuck are the Titans gonna stop Allen and beat our defence....we go into the bye with a big WIN

Not worried about them. Bill's need to be ready, and they need to crush them.

4 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Not worried about them. Bill's need to be ready, and they need to crush them.

Yes and yes....people are worried about a victory hangover from last weekend......This team is very disciplined...If Daboll calls a good game they should smash that shitty Titans defence...I am in no way worried about the Bills defence at all...not at all whatsoever....this D is no way going to allow the titans or henry get anywhere close to 20 points...

I wonder if they keep Klein in the line up and give Millano this week and the bye to get back to 100%.

Klein might be a better match up than Millano.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bcw said:

I wonder if they keep Klein in the line up and give Millano this week and the bye to get back to 100%.

Klein might be a better match up than Millano.

Milano was going to play Sunday Night, but McDermott said no with the pending forecast during the game.

And, the Bills have NOT forgotten about everything that was involved surrounding the Titans game last year and the result from the game,

45 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Honestly, the Titans suck.

I just watched their game against the Jags on Gamepass.

The Jags we’re an inch away (Trevor Lawrence knee barely touched before the ball crossed the goal one) from making it a 31-26 game with 10 minutes left.

They also lost to the Jets.

Thayre just not good.

That being said, i’m mainly nervous because (as Victor said), coming after a hugely emotional win against the Chiefs, and with the bye week being right after the Titans game, it wouldn’t be hard to let this one guy.

Hope they don’t.

The Bills knew KC was a big game, but they beautifully kept things in perspective by telling us all that the Chiefs game was just a week 5 game and nothing more.

I’d be the most shocked person if the Bills aren’t  BIG TIME ready for the Titans.

Besides, it’s like having a 10th home game as that building will be 55% Bills fans. :classic_biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2021 at 8:37 PM, jamsim67 said:

It's one win, and nothing more.

the team itself has to look at it that way to stay on on even keel, but everybody knows its bullshit

beating kc, especially the way they did, was exorcising demons that haunted them all off-season. it also showed they are now the AFC front runners

now the challenge is dealing with that label. and it starts by taking care of bidness and beating a team they should beat. sure, henry is probably the greatest runner of this generation, but great running simply does not win in the nfl anymore. rules have been continually changed over the last thirty years to keep giving the advantage to the passing game. so while you do have to run some to win, and it helps to run well when you do, its good passing offenses with at least a decent defense that win and advance

youre not going to contain henry, you just cant let him go off. get enough stops on third and fourth downs when they come, and make sure you get touchdowns on at least around half your possessions

it will be interesting to see how frazier calls this one

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

11 hours ago, Woody said:

It takes a simple recipe to beat the Titans.

1.  Guard the deep pass plays

2.  Contain Henry

3.  Attack the their 24th ranked defense

:niterider:

Get an early lead to force Titans to pass more. Tannehill is the most sacked qb this year, in comparison to JA's 5. Kudo's to our O-line.

• Thanks 1

I'm hoping the Bills got their bad loss out of the way on week one. I hope they want revenge for being embarrassed