Jump to content

Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

 

Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

WTF was McDermott thinking?

Recommended Posts

What a Mauler. He tossed the DE on the Fort Knox TD as well. 

  • Like 1

It is the way.

 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

 

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

 

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

 

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how he pushes the pile forward at the end of a run. I imagine the defense hates having a 310 pounder ramming into their back as they are trying to bring down Moss.

I was expecting more of a finesse player but he likes to get his nose dirty and plays until the whistle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He carried I think it was Singeltary, a good 2-3 yards and turned a 3rd and 4 into 3rd and 1.....guy is a monster, might end up being the best lineman from the draft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was my favorite draft choice on draft day. I never thought Rousseau would be as good as he is, but, I thought for sure Brown was going to be a monster. I was thinking Jason Peters with a better attitude 

  • Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brown was in last week but that was because Feliciano was hurt, so they had Ike at LG, slid Daryl Williams to RG and Brown to RT, Ford blows, and they are done with him.  Brown is a stud already, love his mentality too.

 

Now deal Ford for literally anything, and look to draft a OG/C next year...keep building the line

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, tk42188 said:

Imagine if we still had Teller too

Just remember what we did with the 2 picks we got for Teller.  5th was used in the Diggs trade & 6th was used to draft Tyler Bass. 

With all the lousy kickers in the league, Bass might just have been worth getting rid of Teller.   Look at the Chargers.  Everyone thinks Staley is being so brave going for it on 4th down all the time, but if he had a kicker that he trusted he might play a little more conventionally.  There's no way he's ever going to play for a FG with his crappy kicker.  Against the Chiefs at the time some people were criticizing him for scoring a TD instead of running out the clock & kicking a field goal (on a windy day) with no time in a tied game.  He knew how bad his kicker is, but there are no good kickers out there to replace Vizcaino.  So he went for the TD because he has a kicker he can't trust.  That decision was justified when his kicker missed the extra point-his 2nd in the game.  Since then he missed 2 more this past week.  

Let's be thankful McDermott can call on Bass-O-Matic & not some bum like Vizcaino.  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Just remember what we did with the 2 picks we got for Teller.  5th was used in the Diggs trade & 6th was used to draft Tyler Bass. 

With all the lousy kickers in the league, Bass might just have been worth getting rid of Teller.   Look at the Chargers.  Everyone thinks Staley is being so brave going for it on 4th down all the time, but if he had a kicker that he trusted he might play a little more conventionally.  There's no way he's ever going to play for a FG with his crappy kicker.  Against the Chiefs at the time some people were criticizing him for scoring a TD instead of running out the clock & kicking a field goal (on a windy day) with no time in a tied game.  He knew how bad his kicker is, but there are no good kickers out there to replace Vizcaino.  So he went for the TD because he has a kicker he can't trust.  That decision was justified when his kicker missed the extra point-his 2nd in the game.  Since then he missed 2 more this past week.  

Let's be thankful McDermott can call on Bass-O-Matic & not some bum like Vizcaino.  

Nah.

We had TWO 6th round picks. Could still have taken Bass without the trade.

Likewise, we had another 5th round pick we could have used for Diggs.

There was zero excuse trading the best Guard in the entire NFL for peanuts.


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking of congratulating the coaching staff for developing Spencer and playing him at the perfect time.

Did you see his table jump when he was drafted?  The big guy got some elevation!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Nah.

We had TWO 6th round picks. Could still have taken Bass without the trade.

Likewise, we had another 5th round pick we could have used for Diggs.

There was zero excuse trading the best Guard in the entire NFL for peanuts.

Hodgins was taken was taken 19 picks lower than Bass & Bass may have been long gone by then.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2021 at 3:56 PM, LiterateStylish said:

Not starting Spencer Brown until this week?

This guy is an absolute BOSS.

Your complaints are gettin mighty thin Lit!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Brown was in last week but that was because Feliciano was hurt, so they had Ike at LG, slid Daryl Williams to RG and Brown to RT, Ford blows, and they are done with him.  Brown is a stud already, love his mentality too.

Now deal Ford for literally anything, and look to draft a OG/C next year...keep building the line

Is Morse here next year?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, theAteam said:

You know how McDermott HATES starting rookies

somebody in the post-game asked opie about why they didnt start brown earlier considering how 'great' hes doing, and opie gave them a quick look like 'you have no idea how dumb that question was'. i dont think he meant to, it was just a subconscious reaction bc he knew how much more brown has to learn

all coaches hesitate to start non-high first round rookies on the oline bc they know one mistake and you can lose your best qb. wait until you get a real stud rusher across from him and see what happens. fortunately hes on the right so josh should be able to see someone coming

i mean, i love the guy, too. but hes going to make mistakes and you just hope its not at a crucial time that jeopardizes a ball game

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in The Beloved Community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...