Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

My favorite play was when Josh made a big run during the Chiefs player intros.  That was a sign of things to come.  :niterider:

• Like 1

8lpu49cmbvs71.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

8lpu49cmbvs71.jpg

If Jack Kirby or John Buscema were still alive I would commission a pencil rendering of the pic on the left.

Kirby's would be inked by Joe SInnott.  Buscema's would be self-inked. 

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

If Jack Kirby or John Buscema were still alive I would commission a pencil rendering of the pic on the left.

I would have George Klein ink John Buscema.  Best Kirby inker ever, in my opinion, was Bill Everett on the 1969 Thor issues.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I would have George Klein ink John Buscema.  Best Kirby inker ever, in my opinion, was Bill Everett on the 1969 Thor issues.

If I wanted it before this Christmas, I'd get Vinnie Colletta.  :classic_laugh:

George Klein was AWESOME on those 68 - 69 Avengers issues.  That's what hooked me on Buscema, reading the reprints in Marvel Triple Action and Marvel Super Action in 1979 - 1980.  

8 hours ago, FanBack said:

McFarlane for me!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile