Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
John10

The Reptilians

remind

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sure you can. But you are not free from consequences! Hell of a concept. 

You know what, f8?  You remind me a lot of Mike Lindell.

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

No, it's a real one I caught at Walmart trying to buy crickets!

the image could have been from another show or a movie. 

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

F8 = Cancel Culture Crusader/Believer

Nope. I believe in accountability. If your an asshole, there will be consequences.

However it is ironic considering how many people you have wanted to see cancelled. From Greta Thunberg, Colin Kaepernick, Dr. Suess, Mr. Potato Head, Kathy Griffen, NASCAR, etc. Shit, you were bitching about a gay superman yesterday. You are clearly so butt hurt about anybody criticizing your shitty beliefs. You get so butt hurt about any cultural shifts you don't like. No one gives a fuck about what you think. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. I believe in accountability. If your an asshole, there will be consequences.

However it is ironic considering how many people you have wanted to see cancelled. From Greta Thunberg, Colin Kaepernick, Dr. Suess, Mr. Potato Head, Kathy Griffen, NASCAR, etc. Shit, you were bitching about a gay superman yesterday. You are clearly so butt hurt about anybody criticizing your shitty beliefs. You get so butt hurt about any cultural shifts you don't like. No one gives a fuck about what you think. 

So wrong and un-American.

53 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. I believe in accountability.

Yeah right, except for economic accountability where you want the government (and by proxy the taxpayers) to pay for everything, student loans, healthcare, etc.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah right, except for economic accountability where you want the government (and by proxy the taxpayers) to pay for everything, student loans, healthcare, etc.

I always have to remember I'm arguing with a good Christian boy who doesn't want people to be educated, healthy, or debt free. I need to remember the teachings of christ don't apply. I'm arguing with someone who wants "freedom" but unironically wants people to be debt slaves, slaves to their employer for healthcare, and without the right to a quality education. 

I'm would hold the wealthy accountable for the destruction of our education and healthcare system failures, and for our crumbling infrastructure.

I honestly don't see how someone could be as dumb as many Republicans are. We spent 2 decades in the middle east. We blew trillions of dollars on fighting for oil and corporate defense contractors to money grab. I didn't hear one peep about that for 2 decades. Now when I say spend those trillions of dollars on things that are proven to progress society, morons like you say I don't have economic accountability. What a fucking joke. We are failing in education, yet you don't want to fix it. We are seeing a healthcare system crumble in front of us just as quickly as our infrastructure but you don't want to fix that. What exactly are conservatives trying to conservative? A shitty country? Your wealth? Your place in society as a white male? You are shitty people who think nothing about yourselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I always have to remember I'm arguing with a good Christian boy who doesn't want people to be educated, healthy, or debt free. I need to remember the teachings of christ don't apply. I'm arguing with someone who wants "freedom" but unironically wants people to be debt slaves, slaves to their employer for healthcare, and without the right to a quality education. 

I'm would hold the wealthy accountable for the destruction of our education and healthcare system failures, and for our crumbling infrastructure.

I honestly don't see how someone could be as dumb as many Republicans are. We spent 2 decades in the middle east. We blew trillions of dollars on fighting for oil and corporate defense contractors to money grab. I didn't hear one peep about that for 2 decades. Now when I say spend those trillions of dollars on things that are proven to progress society, morons like you say I don't have economic accountability. What a fucking joke. We are failing in education, yet you don't want to fix it. We are seeing a healthcare system crumble in front of us just as quickly as our infrastructure but you don't want to fix that. What exactly are conservatives trying to conservative? A shitty country? Your wealth? Your place in society as a white male? You are shitty people who think nothing about yourselves.

Off base as usual. I never supported those wars or the dumb "Patriot Act" left in their wake. As for debt slavery, I don't support usury or turning over the money supply to a private bank. What are Conservatives trying to preserve? Individual liberty, economic freedom, a smaller Federal government with less power, among many other things. I have better ideas on how to promote education and better healthcare that aren't even in the dialogue. You believe the lie that all of this will be funded by the rich who will only see a small tax increase when they already pay a lot so in essence this will all be paid for by us working people (if you even have a job, somehow I doubt it). This graph shows how jacked up our tax system already is.

Half-of-taxpayers-pay-97-percent-of-fede

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Off base as usual. I never supported those wars or the dumb "Patriot Act" left in their wake. As for debt slavery, I don't support usury or turning over the money supply to a private bank. What are Conservatives trying to preserve? Individual liberty, economic freedom, a smaller Federal government with less power, among many other things. I have better ideas on how to promote education and better healthcare that aren't even in the dialogue. You believe the lie that all of this will be funded by the rich who will only see a small tax increase when they already pay a lot so in essence this will all be paid for by us working people (if you even have a job, somehow I doubt it). This graph shows how jacked up our tax system already is.

Half-of-taxpayers-pay-97-percent-of-fede

What do you think this proves? If the top 1% has all the money, of course they will pay a lot of taxes. The problem is the tax burden is not carried fairly across the board. 

Every year we see more and more information about the wealthy hiding their money in shell corporations around the world. Yet not a peep. 

If a few thousand people pay the same I'm taxes as half the country, that means a few thousand people still have most of the money. This is not a hard concept to understand.

As for you supporting personal freedom, yet you support anti abortion policies, economic policies like slave wages, you want your personal freedom to infringe on the rights of others. Eg. Masks and vaccines who the majority of people support to keep people safe.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That the Middle Class are always the ones being squeezed.

Studies have shown that once a tax burden crosses a certain threshold people will actively avoid them across all income groups and the government makes more revenue when they put in more reasonable policies.

It is when you realize that their income tax bracket is higher than ours so I'm not sure where you get the idea that they're basically paying nothing. I think you have them confused with corporations.

Find me a post where I say that. I always said that it should fall to the states and that abortion procedures should NOT be taxpayer funded.

Wrong again but I don't support these ideas of a "living wage" where you pay people for unskilled labor that people with skilled labor do. I see no cause why a McDonald's burger flipper should be making as much as a paramedic. The market sets the prices.

Neither the masks or vaccine will prevent you from catching or spreading COVID-19 therefore the mandates are completely ridiculous. If the government has the right to tell me what to inject in my body they have the right to also tell me that I have to be sterilized but you don't understand that concept. Perhaps if the vaccines were proven safe and effective I would reconsider but for now you're all just making Big Pharma huge dollars for a shoddy and rushed product.

Well, I want the wealthy to get squeezed. Yet you don't support that.

Close the loop holes. Don't pay your taxes, your ass goes to jail. Defraud the government, jail. The problem is the wealthy are able to avoid paying taxes. Not the middle class.

Burden. Its about burden. If a person making 50k a year pays 25% of their income in taxes and a person with 50 million pays 40% of their income in taxes, who is facing a greater burden? The person with 37.5k left to pay their bills or the guy with 30 million left over still living in luxury? Why is the % paid in taxes the measure of equality over tax burden?

It should not be left up to the state. Period. For every dollar paid by tax payers to fund abortions/sex Ed tax payers save MORE down the line on food stamps and incarnation. fact.

Who said a McDonald's worker and a paramedic should make the same amount? Ironically enough I know some paramedics who make little more than burger flippers already. Why isn't a person entitled to a fair share of the fruits of their labor? That doesn't sound like freedom to me. There is no such thing as unskilled labor anyway. That's just propaganda from the owner class. They got you hook line and sinker. Just say it. You only care about the bottom line for share holders and not the people who put in their labor to make the goods. 

You have a false premise. Even if a mask or a vaccine isn't 100% effective at contracting a virus, they are preventing the mass spread of the virus, as well as hospitalizations and deaths. No, this does not mean the government can sterilize you. WTF are you talking about. Being a health risk to society during a pandemic and being mandated to wear a mask and take a vaccine is not the same as the government order sterilizing it's citizens. Unless you're going around raping people, I don't see why you should need to be sterilized. Or unless you start release semen into the air impregnating people. Wow.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Close the loop holes. Don't pay your taxes, your ass goes to jail. Defraud the government, jail. The problem is the wealthy are able to avoid paying taxes. Not the middle class.

Burden. Its about burden. If a person making 50k a year pays 25% of their income in taxes and a person with 50 million pays 40% of their income in taxes, who is facing a greater burden? The person with 37.5k left to pay their bills or the guy with 30 million left over still living in luxury? Why is the % paid in taxes the measure of equality over tax burden?

It should not be left up to the state. Period. For every dollar paid by tax payers to fund abortions/sex Ed tax payers save MORE down the line on food stamps and incarnation. fact.

Who said a McDonald's worker and a paramedic should make the same amount? Ironically enough I know some paramedics who make little more than burger flippers already. Why isn't a person entitled to a fair share of the fruits of their labor? That doesn't sound like freedom to me. There is no such thing as unskilled labor anyway. That's just propaganda from the owner class. They got you hook line and sinker. Just say it. You only care about the bottom line for share holders and not the people who put in their labor to make the goods. 

You have a false premise. Even if a mask or a vaccine isn't 100% effective at contracting a virus, they are preventing the mass spread of the virus, as well as hospitalizations and deaths. No, this does not mean the government can sterilize you. WTF are you talking about. Being a health risk to society during a pandemic and being mandated to wear a mask and take a vaccine is not the same as the government order sterilizing it's citizens. Unless you're going around raping people, I don't see why you should need to be sterilized. Or unless you start release semen into the air impregnating people. Wow.

You're a vaccine excuser/apologist as well as a junior varsity communist.  Congrats!  LOL.  Remember when the vaccine was supposed to be 94% effective against catching Covid-19?  Well I do.  Goalposts and expectations just keep on changin'.  It's bullshit and deep down even you know it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Dude, they don't want to see society progress. They see that as some utopian fantasy packed into a pair of tights where everybody is non-binary and liberal. As long as it's the topic of the day, they don't want to see a federation, they would much rather be Klingon's who would rather have a world in conflict over a world of peace

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're a vaccine excuser/apologist as well as a junior varsity communist.  Congrats!  LOL.  Remember when the vaccine was supposed to be 94% effective against catching Covid-19?  Well I do.  Goalposts and expectations just keep on changin'.  It's bullshit and deep down even you know it.

Translation: 

You believe in science which can change, and I think it's dumb to change your mind when presented new evidence. I also don't understand how vaccines work. Everything I don't like is communism.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Dude, they don't want to see society progress. They see that as some utopian fantasy packed into a pair of tights where everybody is non-binary and liberal. As long as it's the topic of the day, they don't want to see a federation, they would much rather be Klingon's who would rather have a world in conflict over a world of peace

They jerk off to the idea of no federal goverment and American serfdom. They want feudalism. They are delusional enough to think, "I am going to be a Lord one day". All these temporarily impoverished millionaires are voting for their own chains of oppression.

• Like 1
  • Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Translation: 

You believe in science which can change, and I think it's dumb to change your mind when presented new evidence. I also don't understand how vaccines work. Everything I don't like is communism.

Nope.  Boy you're dumb.  Glad I'm me and not you.  Retirement's looking like a breeze at this point.  You?  LOL

I don't want ANYONE squeezed, you know, keeping the fruits of your labor right?

I would love that but you seem to forget that the corporations, wealthy, and politicians write the loop holes into the tax code for themselves and not for people like us.

If a person making 50k a year pays 25% of their income in taxes and a person with 50 million pays 40% of their income in taxes, who is facing a greater burden? The person with 37.5k left to pay their bills or the guy with 30 million left over still living in luxury? Why is the % paid in taxes the measure of equality over tax burden?

That's Commie shit. It should be a flat tax across the board. If you want greater taxes on the wealthy you could always up the taxes on luxury items like yachts, crazy expensive cars, 5,000 sq ft homes with their own tennis courts and air conditioned dog houses.

Disagree. I think it should and I think parents should have an economic responsibility for their children. A lot of the reason women have kids now all willy-nilly is because they know Big Daddy Government will step in and subsidize those kids they're ill equipped to take care of. There are so many forms of birth control available now that it's really hard to have an "accident." I wouldn't be opposed to funding birth control for free but pureeing babies is not in my stomach.

Who said a McDonald's worker and a paramedic should make the same amount? Ironically enough I know some paramedics who make little more than burger flippers already.

You just proved my point jackass!

Why isn't a person entitled to a fair share of the fruits of their labor?

They are but the market doesn't dictate high pay for the lady pouring my iced coffee.

There is no such thing as unskilled labor anyway. That's just propaganda from the owner class. They got you hook line and sinker.

Uh, yeah there is. I spent a lot of my life earning 2 master's degrees as well as all the knowledge I accumulated about electronics from the military and my current job. You're not going to sit there and tell me that the guy sweeping the floor is skilled in anyway. That was a job I did in high school and any moron can do it. In this world we are all created equal but we don't all end up that way as far as the labor market goes.

You only care about the bottom line for share holders and not the people who put in their labor to make the goods. 

I could give a shit less about shareholders. In my eyes that's one of the weaknesses of Capitalism and companies should take those earnings and build themselves out instead of paying people who do nothing but throw a few dollars their way.

Even if a mask or a vaccine isn't 100% effective at contracting a virus, they are preventing the mass spread of the virus, as well as hospitalizations and deaths.

You have exactly 0 proof of that and only "scientism" speculation that benefits who? The Big Pharma corporations you hate. You got suckered into taking a garbage shot that made them rich and you - not so healthy.

No, this does not mean the government can sterilize you. WTF are you talking about.

In principle the concept is the same.

Being a health risk to society during a pandemic and being mandated to wear a mask and take a vaccine is not the same as the government order sterilizing it's citizens.

You are being dictated to undergo an unwanted medical procedure. I thought you were about freedom right? I guess that goes out the window when an oogie-boogie virus comes up and the government assures you to trust them and that it's all for your own good. You don't even know what you believe in except moral relativism of course.

Unless you're going around raping people, I don't see why you should need to be sterilized. Or unless you start release semen into the air impregnating people. Wow.

Yeah I can see that you don't understand basic philosophical concepts and are spinning around mentally lost like a babe in the woods. You are the very thing you claim to hate and have a very childlike mentality where the Government are you your parents and you should be cared for and coddled by them all while obeying all of their orders. Ironic that your dopey buddy thinks we put forward these arguments because "we'll be on top" whatever that means. Society is stratified by nature so his argument falls flat when the realization that none of us are Jeff Bezos is demonstrated. Contrast that with Leftism with their misguided moral superiority who think they actually will be on top being the most virtuous and woke as they attempt to destroy everyone who has it better than them not realizing that they're just shit disturbers that will be tossed like yesterdays leftover burritos when all is said and done.

Get educated son and then maybe you can be a bigger challenge in the ring than Glass Joe was against Little Mac.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I would love that but you seem to forget that the corporations, wealthy, and politicians write the loop holes into the tax code for themselves and not for people like us.

That's Commie shit. It should be a flat tax across the board. If you want greater taxes on the wealthy you could always up the taxes on luxury items like yachts, crazy expensive cars, 5,000 sq ft homes with their own tennis courts and air conditioned dog houses.

Disagree. I think it should and I think parents should have an economic responsibility for their children. A lot of the reason women have kids now all willy-nilly is because they know Big Daddy Government will step in and subsidize those kids they're ill equipped to take care of. There are so many forms of birth control available now that it's really hard to have an "accident." I wouldn't be opposed to funding birth control for free but pureeing babies is not in my stomach.

They are but the market doesn't dictate high pay for the lady pouring my iced coffee.

Uh, yeah there is. I spent a lot of my life earning 2 master's degrees as well as all the knowledge I accumulated about electronics from the military and my current job. You're not going to sit there and tell me that the guy sweeping the floor is skilled in anyway. That was a job I did in high school and any moron can do it. In this world we are all created equal but we don't all end up that way as far as the labor market goes.

I could give a shit less about shareholders. In my eyes that's one of the weaknesses of Capitalism and companies should take those earnings and build themselves out instead of paying people who do nothing but throw a few dollars their way.

You have exactly 0 proof of that and only "scientism" speculation that benefits who? The Big Pharma corporations you hate. You got suckered into taking a garbage shot that made them rich and you - not so healthy.

You are being dictated to undergo an unwanted medical procedure. I thought you were about freedom right? I guess that goes out the window when an oogie-boogie virus comes up and the government assures you to trust them and that it's all for your own good. You don't even know what you believe in except moral relativism of course.

Yeah I can see that you don't understand basic philosophical concepts and are spinning around mentally lost like a babe in the woods. You are the very thing you claim to hate and have a very childlike mentality where the Government are you your parents and you should be cared for and coddled by them all while obeying all of their orders. Ironic that your dopey buddy thinks we put forward these arguments because "we'll be on top" whatever that means. Society is stratified by nature so his argument falls flat when the realization that none of us are Jeff Bezos is demonstrated. Contrast that with Leftism with their misguided moral superiority who think they actually will be on top being the most virtuous and woke as they attempt to destroy everyone who has it better than them not realizing that they're just shit disturbers that will be tossed like yesterdays leftover burritos when all is said and done.

Get educated son and then maybe you can be a bigger challenge in the ring than Glass Joe was against Little Mac.

At this point, F8 should take his ball and go home...tail tucked squarely between his vagina.

Another massive L for the clown world crew

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

At this point, F8 should take his ball and go home...tail tucked squarely between his vagina.

Another massive L for the clown world crew

When your arguments rest on a pack of lies you can never win the debate.

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

GAME-SET-MATCH

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You don't become a billionaire without exploiting your workers. They are the ones not getting the fruit of their labor.

Why a flat tax? Wouldn't a head tax be more fair? Lol a progressive tax is the only way everyone bares the same tax burden. I'm not against luxury taxes.

The choice should be up to the individual, not the state. If people are having kids just for the government money, that should be an indicator of deeper problems in the US economy...wages. birth control isn't free and not 100% effective. Almost no one is aborting a baby days before its born. Unless I poses a health risk to the mother. Making it illegal just means more people will take these procedures into backrooms and end up dead.

How did I prove your point? Everyone should have a baseline wage that they can support a dignified living. If you have more training, ex. A paramedic should earn more than a burger flipper, but the burger flipper should NOT be working 40 hours a week and still be in poverty.

Yes, the market IS dictating just that. People are not showing up for these jobs. Labor is a market factor. If labor won't show up, increase the wages. Economics 101.

That sounds real socialist to me! 

You can call it scientism and say there is no evidence until you are blue in the face, but that is just not the reality. This is literally a facts over feels arguement. You feel the facts aren't real. 

No it's not. Not even close. A vaccine mandate keeps society safe, while I'd probably agree that you in particular should reproduce, your reproduction is not a direct threat to society.

I understand your philosophical concepts, I'm just pointing out that they are not logically sound.

The role of a government that is "of the people and for the people" is to take care of its people. That is how a civiled society functions. It's that "love thy neighbor" type shit that all you Christians get boners for. This is just another example of you being CINO. Any REAL Christian would believe in taking care of people. Is our society stratified by nature? Because for the overwhelming majority of human history we lived by essentially, primitive communism. So it would seem to me, capitalism isn't the natural order of society. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You don't become a billionaire without exploiting your workers. They are the ones not getting the fruit of their labor.

Why a flat tax? Wouldn't a head tax be more fair? Lol a progressive tax is the only way everyone bares the same tax burden. I'm not against luxury taxes.

The choice should be up to the individual, not the state. If people are having kids just for the government money, that should be an indicator of deeper problems in the US economy...wages. birth control isn't free and not 100% effective. Almost no one is aborting a baby days before its born. Unless I poses a health risk to the mother. Making it illegal just means more people will take these procedures into backrooms and end up dead.

How did I prove your point? Everyone should have a baseline wage that they can support a dignified living. If you have more training, ex. A paramedic should earn more than a burger flipper, but the burger flipper should NOT be working 40 hours a week and still be in poverty.

Yes, the market IS dictating just that. People are not showing up for these jobs. Labor is a market factor. If labor won't show up, increase the wages. Economics 101.

That sounds real socialist to me! 

You can call it scientism and say there is no evidence until you are blue in the face, but that is just not the reality. This is literally a facts over feels arguement. You feel the facts aren't real. 

No it's not. Not even close. A vaccine mandate keeps society safe, while I'd probably agree that you in particular should reproduce, your reproduction is not a direct threat to society.

I understand your philosophical concepts, I'm just pointing out that they are not logically sound.

The role of a government that is "of the people and for the people" is to take care of its people. That is how a civiled society functions. It's that "love thy neighbor" type shit that all you Christians get boners for. This is just another example of you being CINO. Any REAL Christian would believe in taking care of people. Is our society stratified by nature? Because for the overwhelming majority of human history we lived by essentially, primitive communism. So it would seem to me, capitalism isn't the natural order of society. 

You obviously live on a different planet or in another reality.  You feel left out, therefore, your "solutions" are almost always punitive.  You proceed from so many false assumptions it's mind blowing.  Glad I'm not you and stay away from my wealth.  You're not entitled to it and you'll never get it. :classic_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You obviously live on a different planet or in another reality.  You feel left out, therefore, your "solutions" are almost always punitive.  You proceed from so many false assumptions it's mind blowing.  Glad I'm not you and stay away from my wealth.  You're not entitled to it and you'll never get it. :classic_biggrin:

Which false presumptions?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg