Sign in to follow this  
John10

The Reptilians

David Icke believes the elite who rule the world are Reptilians. They can change into Human form as a disguise. The Cabal are Reptilians?

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Reptilian and Republican both begin with the letter R. What a coincidence.

That's usually good enough for you "followers of science".  LOL

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Reptilian and Republican both begin with the letter R. What a coincidence.

So does Rothschild and Rockefeller. The two families that QAnon claim rule the world. Nathan Rothschild in London in the 1800s and David Rockefeller in New York City in the 1900s. Both were very powerful International Bankers. I agree with David Icke that Rothschild and Rockefeller are Reptilian. I believe The Cabal are Reptilian. 

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's usually good enough for you "followers of science".  LOL

You never seem to get the sarcasm.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

21 minutes ago, John10 said:

So does Rothschild and Rockefeller. The two families that QAnon claim rule the world. Nathan Rothschild in London in the 1800s and David Rockefeller in New York City in the 1900s. Both were very powerful International Bankers. I agree with David Icke that Rothschild and Rockefeller are Reptilian. I believe The Cabal are Reptilian. 

Smh.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I think you watched the V mini-series one too many times.

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I think you watched the V mini-series one too many times.

Believe it or not, I have never seen V. I have heard about it. 

8 hours ago, John10 said:

I also believe there are good Reptilians. Not all Reptilians are evil. 

I believe there are also centrist Reptillians. Those that can tell the difference between bad Reptilians and good Reptilians.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I believe there are also centrist Reptillians. Those that can tell the difference between bad Reptilians and good Reptilians.

Very funny. I also believe there are good Greys and evil Greys. I think there are basically good and evil of every species of Aliens.

51 minutes ago, John10 said:

Very funny. I also believe there are good Greys and evil Greys. I think there are basically good and evil of every species of Aliens.

What makes you believe any of this John? Do you believe in fairies? Unicorns? Monsters under your bed? Why or why not?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

visitor+from+v.jpg

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, John10 said:

I also believe there are good Reptilians. Not all Reptilians are evil. 

You’re wrong. Every last one of those scaly bastards are evil. Every. One. Don’t be fooled. They have a lot of disinfo/psyops programs on the web to make you think there are good ones, but there AREN’T. Slimy reptilicus bastardus, the WORST of the worst of the assholes. Even Rothschild hates them, and he gets rich from them.

5 hours ago, John10 said:

That would suggest evil and good exist everywhere, or at least in our galaxy. Maybe other galaxies are just good? And others just bad? Must suck to be in a “Evil Only” galaxy!😳

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What makes you believe any of this John? Do you believe in fairies? Unicorns? Monsters under your bed? Why or why not?

i think anything is possible. i do believe there are fairies and unicorns in another world that we cannot see. i do believe in monsters, there just not under my bed. 

59 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You’re wrong. Every last one of those scaly bastards are evil. Every. One. Don’t be fooled. They have a lot of disinfo/psyops programs on the web to make you think there are good ones, but there AREN’T. Slimy reptilicus bastardus, the WORST of the worst of the assholes. Even Rothschild hates them, and he gets rich from them.

agree to disagree.

56 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That would suggest evil and good exist everywhere, or at least in our galaxy. Maybe other galaxies are just good? And others just bad? Must suck to be in a “Evil Only” galaxy!😳

i believe other beings in other places have free will also. 

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

You’re wrong. Every last one of those scaly bastards are evil. Every. One. Don’t be fooled. They have a lot of disinfo/psyops channels on the YouTube and Facebook to make you think there are good ones, but there AREN’T. Slimy Magatus bastardus, the WORST of the worst of the assholes. Even Donald Trump hates them, and he gets rich from them.

Fixed.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fixed.

You offended me by “fixing” my post. Apologize, or be doxxed!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You offended me by “fixing” my post. Apologize, or be doxxed!!!

Facts over feelings.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, John10 said:

that must be from V.

No, it's a real one I caught at Walmart trying to buy crickets!

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Facts over feelings.

No. Feelings is where it’s at baby! Where you been? If it offends someone, you can’t say or do it.

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

No. Feelings is where it’s at baby! Where you been? If it offends someone, you can’t say or do it.

Sure you can. But you are not free from consequences! Hell of a concept. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg