Sign in to follow this  

Balls

Josh MF Allen. My lord and savior. I will follow this man to the depths of hell. B A L L E R

Defense. For all I care they pitched another shutout. The Chiefs didn't score on drives not aided by the pathetic officiating. Absolutely phenomenal performance. Played both the Chiefs and the zebras and dominated them both. Honorable mentions to Hyde, Edmunds, Taron Johnson, Rousseau and Star

Sanders. What an acquisition. Fantastic signing by Beane

Moss. Ran with purpose

OL. Kept Allen straight and the run game working enough to complement Allen

Knox. Mr. Touchdown himself.

McD. This team is ready for big things. Phenomenal job. Great coach. 

Bass. Made all his kicks. 

Goats

Refs. Where to start. What an embarrassment of a game. The clear favoritism for the Chiefs was insulting. They decided form the word go that they would be the protagonists of this night. Not the players. I used to have Cheffers on my very small and limited list of decent refs. He's off. He joins the vast majority of them on the suck list. Fuck you Carl. Its come to the point that you can't watch a big play without first looking at the bottom right of the screen looking for yellow. NFL refs get worse and worse every season. 

Cry babies. Yeah all those whinny bitches complaining about the roughing the passer that negated their int. Yeah, I know. I don't think it was the correct call. But guess what ? Neither was the one on Oliver on a missed 4th down that allowed them to score later on the drive. And the hold on Morse on the previous play was total horse shit. So cry me a fucking river. KC got all the calls but that one all night long. 

Diggs thinking he was going to walk into end zone on the long throw and consequently being caught. I thought those missed 4 points would come back to haunt us. 

Haack. Terrible punter. I bet Allen can punt farther. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

4 minutes ago, Victor7 said:

Haack. Terrible punter. I bet Allen can punt farther. 

Why not give him a shot at it. Takes me back to the days of Danny White. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I gotta give some love to the coaches, they had an excellent gameplay and McDermott letting the refs have it, showed me he had some fire in him, seen a few times with him already this year, great job by them....

I thought for sure the Refs we're gonna cost us, couldn't believe the two lousy holding calls on the offense, one of which definitely cost the Bills points, the other cost the Bills a first down and luckily they made it up with the roughing call

23 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

I gotta give some love to the coaches, they had an excellent gameplay and McDermott letting the refs have it, showed me he had some fire in him, seen a few times with him already this year, great job by them....

I thought for sure the Refs we're gonna cost us, couldn't believe the two lousy holding calls on the offense, one of which definitely cost the Bills points, the other cost the Bills a first down and luckily they made it up with the roughing call

That would be the "hold" on Dawkins after the fumbled kick I suppose ?

Yeah another bs call. Long run by Moss down inside the 10 ?? .... Nah, check this yellow. BS call. He never even came close. It was crazy last night. I though I was exaggerating and then checking social media seeing all the checked accounts of reporters and media guys complain about it too. It was just terrible. 

• Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

Balls:

Allen - There really isnt much more to say. 

You got Mossed - Animal

Fort Knox - I predicted a Kittle like breakout season for him and he has delivered. 

Enter Sandman - His presence on the team goes beyond his production. 

Brown - Brawler

Dawkins - Stout

Feliciano - Solid

Groot - INT and massive disruption all game. Good against run.

Oliver - Coming on

Hughes - constant pressure

Main Savage - Al lover the field

Johnson - Domination

Hyde - Pick 6 - 1st of his career

Poyer - Blanket

Klien - 8 tackles

Zimmer - crazy motor. Guy never stops running

Ferguson - Excellent snaps all game

Goats:

New punter - Sucks. Should have kept Bojo.

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2021 #Bowl or Bust 2020

Balls

the entire Bills organization top to bottom. Even the Pegulas. Their dumb luck got the right dudes in place….thank god.

Goats

refs AND Chris collinsworth. This fuck head agreed with every bad call that cost the Bills and called out bad calls that hurt the Chiefs. He goes off on Oliver YOU CANT DO THAT yet when Clark body slams Allen THATS NOT A FLAG! Shut the fuck up. 

Me for thinking the Bills had a snowballs chance in hell to win that game. The slight chance I thought they did have would have been a 1975 type close ugly game. No way did I see the Bills destroy them. I’m not ashamed to admit I got a little choked up. With that being said….the Bills have cleared their biggest obstacle. They have passed the test. This team is going to the Super bowl.

• Thanks 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Balls

Everybody but Haak.

Honorary Ball

Dirty Dan Sorenson - Took a couple plays off and paid the price.

Goat

Haak - The Chiefs got to start on their own 40 TWICE.  

:niterider:

Frazier deserves a game ball. 

Everybody hates the bend but don’t break defense but last night it worked perfectly. 

There weren’t many sacks and the Chiefs had long 15 play drives but the big plays weren’t there for them and eventually they got impatient and made mistakes, whether it was a penalty to put them in unfavorable down and distance or they turned the ball over.

The game plan worked to perfection.

The offensive game plan worked too.

The running game of Allen, Singletary and Moss really set up the deep balls which were the difference last night. We had the big plays and the Chiefs did not.

1 hour ago, bcw said:

The offensive game plan worked too.

The running game of Allen, Singletary and Moss really set up the deep balls which were the difference last night. We had the big plays and the Chiefs did not.

Allen was on fire last night throwing those dimes in a monsoon

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Balls

Bass. Made all his kicks. 

He cannot allow his kickoffs to go out of bounds like that. 

Boot it out of the end zone if you have to but keep it in bounds.

• Thanks 1

Balls.  Josh knox moss Rousseau oline

Goats:.  Diggs. Wtf was that crap after the long completion?

Everyone on here who doesn't know the holding rules or the roughing the passer rules.    God what a bunch of whiny bitches.

That being said Morse did not hold and Allen was not roughed.    All the other calls people were complaining about were right including Oliver for hitting Mahomey below the knees.  He was not flagged for being late 

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

This is a mark of great team. They fucking ass rape these Queef fucks despite the crooked refs helping them.

• Thanks 1

On 10/11/2021 at 10:37 AM, Nuke said:

Why not give him a shot at it. Takes me back to the days of Danny White. 

I think the AFC should require the QBs to punt.  Like the National League makes batters bat.

We would be fine with Josh.  Baker would get squished. 

13 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

This is a mark of great team. They fucking ass rape these Queef fucks despite the crooked refs helping them.

The roughing the passer on Josh gets noticed.

Why?  We were able to take advantage of it.  The Chiefs were not able to do such. 

Balls:  The Buffalo Bills and every employee of that organization.

Goats:  People who voted for Joe Biden in the last Presidential election.  But, I'm so happy with the win that I forgive all of you; I'm also offering a 50% discount on my Voter Coaching Services.  Discount Code:  Let's Go Brandon!!

Collinsworth.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile