Bills vs Chiefs UPDATE

Reports are that if Milano plays, it will be in specialized roles and in a limited capacity.

ELVesNXWwAAe_QT.jpg.da8eee644e58a6e2caeea5d2940d9df8.jpg.902c81312093b75352203b6fe1655549.jpg

3 hours ago, Bills4life! said:

Hey Sean fuck you, listened to nothing but your crybaby ass for months! Now all of a sudden things are great? How was that pressure tonight dumbfuck 

Yes things are great. The Bills did something that even the super bowl era Bills never did, so yeah fuck me. Probably the biggest regular season win in franchise history! So yeah fuck me. Nobody saw THAT coming.

• Finger 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Yes people did see this coming you pussy. People that are not cowards were not afraid to think Bills would win. 

He is a good die hard Bills fan. Too negative, but typical of Bills fans. 

Rich stadium (I don’t even know what they call it) will be rocking from now on. 

• Thanks 1

This is the famous Nick Wright?   Might as well be Nick Jonas.  I would care more what he has to say. 

• Haha 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

Why do you guys care about this loser. I am 100% sure he doesn't believe what he says. He's just creating "controversy". There's an entire world of dbags like this that will just say stuff to alienate people and create buzz around themselves. Fuck him. He's less than garbage. But stop paying attention to him. That's all he wants. 

• Thanks 2

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

I spent 12 years with season tickets during the shitty years of 2004-2016. I will probably never shake my negative side on the Bills because of it. Even when the Bills were up by 18 points I was waiting for them to lose. 

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

8 hours ago, Bills4life! said:

Hey Sean fuck you, listened to nothing but your crybaby ass for months! Now all of a sudden things are great? How was that pressure tonight dumbfuck 

Thank you, well said, dude just needs to shut up. I'd never want to be in a foxhole with him and that's for sure.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile